Whats Your Fav Story Line Go

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Whats your fav story line go
Whats your fav story line go
By stuoobey 2022-08-03 01:51:25
Link | Quote | Reply

hah the renegade group of outsiders, who rose to lead, saviours of Al Zahbi :)
 Phoenix.Capuchin
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2022-08-03 02:39:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Aquatiq said: »
WoTG, while the playability may not have been there, was one where you definitely watched the cutscenes

I do think they did a consistently good job with WoTG story (despite the lacking aspects of that expansion for actual battle content). And I found it even more impressive that they were doing four stories near simultaneously with the 3 nations + the "main" WoTG/Lilisette story. As someone who actually did the WotG mission/quest content as it released, it was really fun to follow these plots with the alternating updates of the nation quests one time and main missions the next.

The Bastok/Shadow Lord plot was framed almost like a noir-ish mystery, which I thought was a pretty inspired storytelling choice. Loved the tone. Windy and Sandy both gave really nice insight into what the war was like. I really enjoyed the Windy characters in the time of war: Robel-Akbel, Lehkoh Habhoka (male mithra WHAT?), the child Semih Lafihna... and that Fenrir CS! The young griffons Sandy storyline might be my least favorite of the WotG lines, but still well executed. Main mission line was pretty good too, I enjoyed Troupe Mayakov and their time travel adventures.

Bonus points for WotG having some of the absolute best music in a game FULL of amazing music. Naoshi Mizuta at his absolute best. That actually enhanced the story to me.
[+]
By kishr 2022-08-03 07:22:51
Link | Quote | Reply

CoP was best, needed various lv gear and also needed to prepare for each fight.
By Thunderjet 2022-08-03 13:57:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Fun wise DEF Cop Story wise wotg cop felt like a journey, WOTG irritating but a good story so i dont KNOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[+]
By Aldraii 2022-08-03 14:50:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Honestly? RotZ was probably my favorite. CoP was a close second but only because it was hard to follow at times. Eald'narche and Kam'Lanaut's betrayal still ranks very high in my favorite moments.
[+]
 Sylph.Kawar
Server: Sylph
user: Kawar
By Sylph.Kawar 2022-08-06 18:06:31
Link | Quote | Reply

i just got done with Seekers cuss i had no need to do it till i found out the pants i need are from SR

seekers was ok not the best but i liked it at the end
 Valefor.Esdain
Server: Valefor
user: esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2022-08-07 07:38:09
Link | Quote | Reply

https://ffxiclopedia.fandom.com/wiki/Only_the_Best
This must be my favorite story because it's the one that I've probably done the most.

Cabbage and corn and moss? Oh my! Cabbage and corn and moss? Oh my! Cabbage and corn and moss? Oh my! Cabbage and corn and moss? Oh my! Cabbage and corn and moss? Oh my! Cabbage and corn and moss? Oh my!

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2022-08-07 14:34:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I think my favorite storyline has changed in the past week.

I'm really impressed with the storytelling SE has pulled off since the 20th anniversary. I mean it was so believable that we, the playerbase who shoulda known better by now, still thought we'd get legitimate content for 4 months straight now....and we keep *** believing its coming.

Now that's spinning a yarn.
 Sylph.Kawar
Server: Sylph
user: Kawar
By Sylph.Kawar 2022-08-18 13:44:52
Link | Quote | Reply

bump
By Pantafernando 2022-08-18 14:48:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Denied
By macsdf1 2022-08-18 15:26:30