Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Static/Linkshell Gauging Interest
Static/Linkshell Gauging Interest
By Beripai 2022-07-10 10:53:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello,

Two friends and I have recently returned to the game. Gauging interest to see if there are people like us who are interested in group/static content. We have pearls to other shells, but they don't provide us the community we want. We all miss having a solid group of people we could play the game with. We're interested in Omen, Odyssey, and potentially Dynamis and the new content that will be coming out later this year.

About us:
1. Adults/parents who want to do content at least twice a week (8 PM - 12 AM EST).
2. Not heavily geared. Long time players who have been on long breaks due to life responsibilities.
3. Interested in improving/getting better together.
4. Jobs we're working on: BRD, WHM, WAR, RUN, PLD, BLU, SMN, COR, DRK.

Hopefully you:
1. Understanding, mature adult who doesn't expect to do things 24/7. Available during 8 PM - 11 PM EST during the week--days to be chosen later.
2. Willing to interact in ls chat/Discord and help other group members.
3. Not a bored *** who wants to flex.
4. Willing to be flexible and level/gear jobs as necessary.

Ideally we want enough to form a flexible/well-balanced party, but we're not against creating a smaller linkshell with people who have similar goals as we do!

Please message me on the forums if interested!
[+]
 Asura.Pixel
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Avalyn
By Asura.Pixel 2022-07-20 12:26:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you on Asura?

I'd be interested. I've been playing since 2005 so I suppose I am a "boomer ffxi player" I guess. I feel the elitism has gotten out of control in this game.

I have multiple kids now and my play time is sporadic, mainly only allowing me to play once they've gone to sleep (usually after 10pm cst unfortunately). I pretty much solo everything now since Asura seems to be a heavily merc based server now.
[+]
By Beripai 2022-07-20 19:09:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Yep, on Asura.

I've decided to try and revive my old shell. It's gotten pretty quiet, but I'm hoping we can get some new blood!
 Asura.Kiora
By Asura.Kiora 2022-07-21 20:30:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I would be down to join. i am a returning player, my best friend and i are making new characters to replay roz and cop but i have my main with a few jobs moderately geared (reforged relic etc etc) I have RUN SMN GEO in decent positions and I am working on PUP for tanking mostly for low man stuff. I want to tackle content and work up the gear tree with other relaxed players.
[+]
By Beripai 2022-07-22 14:15:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey! Would love to have you! We made a tiny Discord for people who are interested
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [189 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Kyaaadaaa
user: Kyaaadaa
By Asura.Kyaaadaaa 2023-01-27 16:36:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I just returned after a LONG break, and would love a group to rediscover what is going on in FFXI.
[+]
By Draylo 2023-01-27 22:18:34
Link | Quote | Reply

welcome back, best game ever
[+]
 Asura.Karppa
user: Karppa
By Asura.Karppa 2023-01-28 10:17:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
welcome back, best game ever

Indeed been here since 2005 and staying till end..
[+]
 Asura.Kyaaadaaa
By Asura.Kyaaadaaa 2023-01-28 17:22:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Karppa said: »

Yeah, I've been on an off since then, but this was the longest break by far I've ever taken. Unfortunately, all of my other player buddies have since left entirely, so I've got no social group of any kind any more. Sucks, because I still dearly love this game.
By Bongarippa 2023-01-28 17:43:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kyaaadaaa said: »
Asura.Karppa said: »

Yeah, I've been on an off since then, but this was the longest break by far I've ever taken. Unfortunately, all of my other player buddies have since left entirely, so I've got no social group of any kind any more. Sucks, because I still dearly love this game.

There's still quite a few people from your old ls's on Bismarck that play. The server is slow as hell tho in general. Not gonna get many pickup groups for really anything here.
 Asura.Kyaaadaaa
By Asura.Kyaaadaaa 2023-01-28 22:51:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Bongarippa said: »
There's still quite a few people from your old ls's on Bismarck that play. The server is slow as hell tho in general. Not gonna get many pickup groups for really anything here.

At this point, I'm just playing for the social aspect more than anything. I miss the fun times I had doing stuff.

Good to see you again, though Bonga!
 Asura.Hellsmasher
By Asura.Hellsmasher 2023-02-17 02:19:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Add me on discord Hellsmasher1247 I'm on asura