Wants To Buy V15 Bumba Entrance

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » Wants to buy V15 Bumba entrance
Wants to buy V15 Bumba entrance
By RRaynex 2022-01-23 14:41:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm still getting through clearing the other tiers, but in the mean time I'm looking for someone that would be willing to sell me an entrance to the fight for 5 mil.
By fillerbunny9 2022-01-23 19:01:52
Link | Quote | Reply

unless something just changed, you still won't be able to pop it yourself after paying for it until you clear all the lower tiers anyways.
By RRaynex 2022-01-23 21:58:58
Link | Quote | Reply

No, you are right. I've been using the 3 fight mog amplifier strat to farm RP. Where you use a mog amp on entering, and fight 3 tier 1 veng 15 nms in a row. This could be any tier nm, I pick 1 for ease. You have to get each nm down to at least to 94% to charge up your mog amp. THe next time you enter you use another mog amp to get a bonus on the nm you really want to fight. So, I just need someone to take me in. Getting Bumba down to atleast 94% nets 3200 RP. The whole thing cost 14k segments, but works if you're in a situation like me where you don't have the proper set up to clear the tier 3 nms yet.

So, yeah. I'm just looking for someone thats willing to burn 3k segs for 5 mil to take me in, they can even warp out if they want.
By Mrfluffy 2022-01-24 09:16:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Good luck with that, nobody is going to waste 3 moglaphones for 5 mil. We merc this and charge 20 for a V15 Bumba win and ppl pay it all day.
By Spookyfish89 2022-01-24 09:59:04
Link | Quote | Reply

RRaynex said: »
3k segs for 5 mil

Mrfluffy said: »
3 moglaphones for 5 mil

lol
 Cerberus.Tikal
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2022-01-24 10:19:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I wonder what my 400k segs go for on the black market?
By RRaynex 2022-01-24 12:54:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Good luck with that, nobody is going to waste 3 moglaphones for 5 mil. We merc this and charge 20 for a V15 Bumba win and ppl pay it all day.

Technically, I would pay 15m if you burned 3. If we do one fight and exit, you would still have 2 in the bank.

I have found people for the entrance, there are quite a few people with a surplus. I currently have 330ish K. I'm open to offers.
There are generally no shouts on Rag for merc services, but if you're available, I'll gladly take you up on that.
By RRaynex 2022-01-24 13:01:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Tikal said: »
I wonder what my 400k segs go for on the black market?

Lol Well, if you were on Ragnarok, I'd be trading you 665mil for your service. ;)
 Asura.Yottaxa
Server: Asura
user: Yottaxa
By Asura.Yottaxa 2022-01-24 13:03:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Its sounds like he just needs the v15 bumba only? So only one moglaphone… (And assumes he handles the supercharging himself)

For the record, on Asura v15 bumba single “amp only” runs/mercs are frequently offered for around 3m over here.
 Bismarck.Firedemon
Server: Bismarck
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2022-01-24 13:17:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Good luck with that, nobody is going to waste 3 moglaphones for 5 mil

'm just looking for someone thats willing to burn 3k segs for 5 mil to take me in, they can even warp out if they want

Didn't want to waste time reading his post either I guess.
By RRaynex 2022-01-24 13:40:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yottaxa said: »

For the record, on Asura v15 bumba single “amp only” runs/mercs are frequently offered for around 3m over here.

Thanks for the info, might take advantage of the next transfer campaign for that.
 Ragnarok.Magicobandito
Server: Ragnarok
user: awcoburn
By Ragnarok.Magicobandito 2022-01-24 15:55:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Raynex goes and does a V15 NM x 3 run on his own, charges his amp, then the bumba entry mule just takes him in for bumba. The mule just uses 1 single moglophone ii.

Mule can stay for more RP, or just warp out and do whatever. Heck, if the mule leaves, I'd do two more V15 NMs with the remaining 5 characters just to charge the next bumba...assuming that's possible, I'm guessing it is.

There are definitely people getting way more segments than they use.
 Asura.Bippin
user: Gunit
By Asura.Bippin 2022-01-24 16:06:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Magicobandito said: »
I'd do two more V15 NMs with the remaining 5 characters just to charge the next bumba...assuming that's possible, I'm guessing it is.
I don't think it is sadly
 Shiva.Thorny
Server: Shiva
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2022-01-25 06:49:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bippin said: »

it is, as long as you do 3 nms every run you can have charge for first kill of each run
 Asura.Hya
user: HyaAsura
By Asura.Hya 2022-01-25 07:22:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Thorny said: »
Asura.Bippin said: »

it is, as long as you do 3 nms every run you can have charge for first kill of each run
You can have a charge for any 6% damage run of the three. That wasn't what Bippin was doubting, though. If you try to enter a Gaol fight for a second or third run with less members than you originally entered with, you will not be able to go in. So no, warping your mule out and continuing as 5 would not be possible.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Magicobandito
By Ragnarok.Magicobandito 2022-01-25 08:39:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Unfortunate. Would have been nice to save a moglophone that way. Thanks for confirming though!
 Odin.Senaki
Server: Odin
user: Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2022-01-25 09:22:49
Link | Quote | Reply

IKR. I was entering some folks on my server for 3m-4m based on NM. 5m is too high of a price. :)
 Odin.Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2022-01-25 09:25:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm still getting through clearing the other tiers, but in the mean time I'm looking for someone that would be willing to sell me an entrance to the fight for 5 mil.

If you have a group together and just need v15 access to skip the v0, v5, 10 tiers to save segs. You might be able to find someone to enter you at multiple nms at a 'bulk price' discount.

Albeit now that v20 is a thing, you might want to just buy v20 tbh. But idk how reliably they are to clear since I have not tried them.
 Ragnarok.Magicobandito
By Ragnarok.Magicobandito 2022-01-25 15:35:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Senaki said: »

If you have a group together and just need v15 access to skip the v0, v5, 10 tiers to save segs. You might be able to find someone to enter you at multiple nms at a 'bulk price' discount.

Albeit now that v20 is a thing, you might want to just buy v20 tbh. But idk how reliably they are to clear since I have not tried them.
I heard V19 is a great option. There's a big jump in difficulty from V19 to V20 because V19 doesn't spawn adds, but still gives a good amount more base RP than V15 does. Won't get the clear to augment to R25, but good RP in the meantime.
[+]
 Odin.Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2022-01-25 21:40:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Magicobandito said: »
Odin.Senaki said: »

I heard V19 is a great option. There's a big jump in difficulty from V19 to V20 because V19 doesn't spawn adds, but still gives a good amount more base RP than V15 does. Won't get the clear to augment to R25, but good RP in the meantime.

Good idea! That will unlock v20 for their group too.
 Asura.Geriond
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2022-01-26 14:20:25
Link | Quote | Reply

If you're doing full clears for RP then V19 is better than V20, but if your group is just bringing them down to RP range, the V20 is better, both for better base RP and for stronger Amplifier charges.