Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » RIP Kobaine
RIP Kobaine
First Page 2
 Bahamut.Lexouritis
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Lexouritis 2021-12-16 01:58:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Many of you may know him, probably less may know about what has happened since he has n't been active in the game since spring time. Kobaine passed away on 12/15/2021. He was mostly on Bahamut but spent quite a bit of time on Asura as well. He was in his early to mid 40s i believe.

RIP Kobaine :/
[+]
 Bahamut.Butmunch
By Bahamut.Butmunch 2021-12-16 02:53:16
Link | Quote | Reply

dam man thats so sad to here, he is a good friend to have really helpful and just fun to be around. I wish his famliy and anyone els that was close to him the best. RIP a good friend :(
[+]
 Bahamut.Balduran
user: balduran
By Bahamut.Balduran 2021-12-16 04:00:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Lexouritis said: »
Many of you may know him, probably less may know about what has happened since he has n't been active in the game since spring time. Kobaine passed away on 12/15/2021. He was mostly on Bahamut but spent quite a bit of time on Asura as well. He was in his early to mid 40s i believe.

RIP! My thoughts are with you my good friend.
[+]
By Ahbon 2021-12-16 04:44:14
Link | Quote | Reply

RIP
 Bahamut.Justthetip
user: sairasu
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2021-12-16 08:32:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Rip was a good man and player all around sad to hear this news.
[+]
 Bahamut.Radda
user: radda
By Bahamut.Radda 2021-12-16 09:15:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I did a bunch of Ambu's with him a couple times. He was a great player, and a genuine dude. Very sad news. :(
[+]
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
Server: Lakshmi
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2021-12-16 10:21:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry to hear about everyone's loss, my condolences. :(
[+]
By Trillium 2021-12-16 10:25:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Sad to hear this. I recall seeing the name around. This hits pretty close to home given some of my own health issues. It isn't easy at any age, but so sad to see it on someone so young. Thoughts go to the family and friends who will miss him.

Let's all go out and live our own lives a little extra today.
 Bahamut.Dajjal
By Bahamut.Dajjal 2021-12-16 12:23:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Kobaine was a good player and all around great guy. I had the pleasure of being in a few LS (and a free company) with him. I'll never forget grinding mythic weapons with him. He will be missed.
[+]
 Bahamut.Inspectorgadget
By Bahamut.Inspectorgadget 2021-12-16 12:48:51
Link | Quote | Reply

one of the better players I have come across since joining this server. RIP.
[+]
 Bahamut.Nekonoir
user: Nekonoir
By Bahamut.Nekonoir 2021-12-16 13:05:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll miss Tej. He was a fun dude and very skillful player. We enjoyed killing Tiamat and hunting down ebods back in the day. We even played together in the last year. We'll miss you, dude.
[+]
 Bahamut.Agerine
user: Agerine
By Bahamut.Agerine 2021-12-16 13:31:48
Link | Quote | Reply

My heart goes out to Nukka and hope she knows that im am here to chat if she ever needs.

Kobaine was a fun dude to play with and was one of the first "Good" players I ran into when I Returned to FFXI back around 2016, he helped me learn alot of how the game worked and showed me a mindset to strive for to dig deeper into endgame.

I have always had a habit of chatting with many people in this game and Kobaine was one of the dudes I Would have long extensive conversations with on a regular basis and he will be missed.

Grind on my man, Grind on.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Cesil
Server: Lakshmi
user: Valkyrie
By Lakshmi.Cesil 2021-12-16 14:15:20
Link | Quote | Reply

So young :( Poor guy...

I am so sorry for this, I wish his family and friends my deepest condolences. May he rest in peace.
By FoXDi3 2021-12-16 14:34:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Sad to see you go, Kobaine. You will be missed.
 Bahamut.Jedigamer
user: Jedigamer
By Bahamut.Jedigamer 2021-12-16 17:58:47
Link | Quote | Reply

RIP. Any idea what happened, assuming you're allowed to share?
 Asura.Kallika
Server: Asura
user: Kiali
By Asura.Kallika 2021-12-17 00:20:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Sudden and aggressive cancer that spread faster than they could get ahead of or keep up with.
 Asura.Robear
By Asura.Robear 2021-12-17 03:34:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Cancer? But I thought he was a Gemini? But seriously, RIP man. That sour, distasteful joke is dedicated to him - he would have had the lulz :(
[+]
By Malaketth 2021-12-17 07:22:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I am saddened to hear this. I only knew him in passing, we did a few random things here and there, but was always a nice standup kind of guy to me. RIP
 Bahamut.Angenard
user: Anaurine
By Bahamut.Angenard 2021-12-17 08:12:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Didn't know him personally but I'm sorry for your loss! I hope he can rest in peace. Prayer goes out to his friends and family.
 Bahamut.Dannyl
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2021-12-17 09:01:21
Link | Quote | Reply

RIP Kobaine :(
 Sylph.Brahmsz
Server: Sylph
user: Khronos
By Sylph.Brahmsz 2021-12-17 09:35:11
Link | Quote | Reply

May he rest in peace.
By FaeQueenCory 2021-12-17 16:27:44
Link | Quote | Reply

O'nen'ko'wa ki'wahi skennen'sahsontiio'hak.
 Bahamut.Elesar
user: Elesar
By Bahamut.Elesar 2021-12-18 07:37:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn, it really sucks to read this. Kobaine was a great guy and a friend. He was always there to help me in game whenever I asked him. He was there to carry my gimp *** when I came back to the game in 2018. I’m going to miss playing with him in this game and also hearing his voice on discord. I remember when we forced him to bard all of the Master Trial fights when he didn’t really want to but he did it anyway.

Rest easy my friend.
[+]
 Bahamut.Popeh
user: Popeh
By Bahamut.Popeh 2021-12-20 11:55:09
Link | Quote | Reply

RIP :(
[+]
By Nukakaa 2021-12-20 13:22:25
Link | Quote | Reply

So everyone knows what happened in a 20 day span. Continued prayers for me and our kids are much appreciated.
Copied and pasted from my Facebook page as I was doing updates. This was on the 12th and he passed on the 15th. Question marks pop up because of emoji's on Facebook.

?My heart is shattered ?
♡Update on my Hunny, Jason. About 4:30 this morning Jason had another bad stroke. This time was on the right side. Cannot speak or focus on you. He had no movement on the left side of his body. Nurses rushed him for scans and put dye in him again. My kids and I was left with a decision.. Because he was on blood thinners and had a major stroke, and only days from the last. Surgery would not be successful. We could do it, but chance of bleeding to death, another stroke or massive heart attack. After the scans and full body dye. My Hunny? Also has what doctors have seen before on scans as stage 4 cancer. Not only in his lungs, but brain and hip. Being stage 4 looking and severe strokes so close together. Wouldn't be a candidate for any Chemo or Radiation. My heart breaks ?My kids and I feel best to let Hospice do their part. Would much rather strokes get him then suffer from the cancer days, weeks or months to come. We don't want to put him through anything or anymore that won't help him. Will be seeing if he can be transferred to Jonesboro so closer to home. Please continue praying for us for days to come. My heart breaks because I can't help him. He always says I'm his rock...I sure don't feel like 1 when there is nothing I can do. And he is there, but he isn't there. Just Numb.....??
[+]
By RadialArcana 2021-12-20 13:55:57
Link | Quote | Reply

That's a terrible ordeal you had to go through, sorry for your loss.
[+]
 Phoenix.Raycian
Server: Phoenix
user: raycian
By Phoenix.Raycian 2021-12-20 20:09:09
Link | Quote | Reply

This is Kobaine from Ramuh no? TAL?
 Asura.Skyekitty
By Asura.Skyekitty 2021-12-20 22:06:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Kobaine was a cool guy. Wow that is horrible. /prayers
By Nukakaa 2021-12-20 22:37:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Tej for many years. Then Kobaine. Yes Ramuh then Bahamut when the merge happened. Then Asura for a yr or so then we went back to Bahamut.
[+]
 Bahamut.Dajjal
By Bahamut.Dajjal 2021-12-21 07:50:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes sadly this is the Kobaine from TAL. I let a few of the TAL people I keep in touch with know.
First Page 2