Go-Fund Me (I Know This Is A Long Shot)

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Go-Fund Me (I know this is a long shot)
Go-Fund Me (I know this is a long shot)
 Bismarck.Firedemon
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2021-12-10 18:23:57
Link | Quote | Reply

So my wife’s best friend passed away the other day due to a super rare form of cervical cancer. She was diagnosed in October, and sadly didn’t even make it 2 months. She was pretty much the backbone of the family, leaving behind 2 small kids, and a husband who worked out of town to support them. This has been a devastating blow to them, and incredibly heartbreaking. Her husband can no longer work out of town for his kids’ sake, and needs to be home for them for emotional reasons.

I know this is a super *** long-shot, and sorry if the mods disapprove of this. I also know that none of you know myself, or them for that matter, but I really have nothing to lose posting this. If anyone is feeling a little extra generous this holiday season, a Go-Fund Me has been set up. Thanks guys, and again, sorry if I’m overstepping any boundaries or awkwardness, but it’s worth a shot.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-kiel-and-magdas-recovery?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link_all&utm_campaign=m_pd+share-sheet
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-12-10 21:36:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't see it breaking the July 2020 version of rules. Kind of falls into the grey spot where people advertise their Etsy pages on here though. It's not like this site is SquareEnix official or anything.

https://www.ffxiah.com/node/272

Sorry for your wife's friend and sorry we live in a world where when someone dies, people have to ask for financial help from others on a crowdfunding website.
By llAKs0nll 2021-12-11 01:28:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Such only leaves me w/ the Question of where exactly could you share such that would make a greater impact rather than a 20 yo game website? Idk tbh yet I’m sure there must be a more optimal place somewhere someplace.