users online
Forum » FFXI » General » A Guide to FFXI - The Journey of CyberLogic
A Guide to FFXI - The Journey of CyberLogic
 Phoenix.Logical
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Logical 2022-06-21 20:59:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Episode 19 is out which shows how to solo Divine Might at around Level 80 with Trust.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Phoenix.Logical
By Phoenix.Logical 2022-06-28 17:33:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Episode 20 is out which covers Storage Expansion, Mog House Exits and the acquisition of additional trust for end game.

[+]
 Phoenix.Logical
By Phoenix.Logical 2022-07-06 20:38:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Episode 21 is out which gives an Introduction to Dynamis and shows how to beat the main 4 cities at Level 80.

[+]
 Phoenix.Logical
By Phoenix.Logical 2022-07-19 18:26:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Episode 22 is out which covers Dynamis-Beaucedine and the end of our Journey at Level 80.

[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [36 days between previous and next post]
 Phoenix.Logical
By Phoenix.Logical 2022-08-24 20:43:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Episode 23 is out covering Limit Break 85 and 90 as well as Rhapsodies of Vanadiel Chapter 2.

[+]
 Phoenix.Logical
By Phoenix.Logical 2022-09-09 20:25:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Episode 24 is out covering Limit Break 95 and 99, Rhapsodies of Vanadiel Chapter 3-1 thru 3-3, Merit WS Unlock and Level 96 fight against Kirin.

[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [242 days between previous and next post]
 Phoenix.Logical
By Phoenix.Logical 2023-05-09 17:47:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Had a long break but Episode 25 is out covering obtaining the Kikoku before we move onto more end game events!

[+]
By lazywolf 2023-05-14 10:19:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Need gone a while (almost 2 years). Watched a few of these but can't find what I am looking for... Before leaving I was still working on things like upgrading gear including the ambuscade stuff. No REMA or anything like that. Almost 500JP is my biggest accomplishment I think.

As a mostly solo player that wont pay others to do things for me should I keep working on my Ninja or is there another job that would be better to get up and running first.

Slowish progression is fine I mean it is FFXI I just don't want it to take 3 years if I decided I wanted to do some low end endgame group content.

Would I be better off working on the Empy sets instead of ambuscade +2?? If I understand everything right it looks like those are not that hard to farm.

EDIT: Love this series btw. Wish my boys would play FFXI with because it sounds fun.