Fur Baby Alert - 4th Of July Edition!

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Fur Baby Alert - 4th of July Edition!
Fur Baby Alert - 4th of July Edition!
 Asura.Aeonova
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-06-20 21:36:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I started hearing fireworks outside and I'm all: What holiday is today? What is going on? I looked it up. Father's Day. Hmmm. Weird. Oh. Wait. The 4th of July is soon-ish enough that some people have gotten their hands on fireworks.

I give only one frick about the 4th of July. Normally I would say I give no fricks, but the one frick I do give is important. A lot of animals get scared and run away / hide / get lost during this period so keep your babies safe and indoors. It's too hot outside for them anyway. Also be careful for lost animals in the streets of residential roads too.

Small breed dogs especially are quick to get loose and the most difficult to catch. When I was a pizza delivery driver in my youth, at lesat 3 times I stopped to attempt to help lost animals when out on runs. Shhh. Don't tell my manager. The small dogs simply are too skittish to begin with. The big dogs are dopey and give zero fricks and will walk right up to you though.

If this post saved even one of your pets, then it was worth it. If you're not 'Merican, sorry I wasted the time taken out of your life to read it.