HQ Tier Level On SU5 Weapons

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » HQ Tier level on SU5 weapons
HQ Tier level on SU5 weapons
By Whynez 2021-05-21 15:07:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I’m getting ready to do a Lanun Knife/Rostam run and I was wondering if it’s possible to hit T1 on the synth. BGwiki has the synth listed between 111-114 and subcrafts are unknown.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-05-21 15:30:54
Link | Quote | Reply

They are definitely all t1

If you've tried a t0 synth a few hundred times, you'll notice instantly that the su5 weapons feel nothing like that
By Whynez 2021-05-21 15:36:13
Link | Quote | Reply

This is my first SU5 run, I usually do necks and blurred weapons. I have a couple of T0 synths I do and definitely notice the HQ rate compared to my normal money makers. Just wanted to know where my expectations Should be regarding the run.
By Rive016 2021-05-21 17:55:10
Link | Quote | Reply

unsure how the HQ+ gear applies, but the synths themselves are all t0. It's all RNG you win some you lose some. Dont hope to get crazy rich especially off of Su5's with crafting exploits still out there.
 Shiva.Thorny
Server: Shiva
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2021-05-21 17:59:17
Link | Quote | Reply

They do not behave like T0, and anyone who has a shield will tell you the same. What reason do you have to believe they aren't T1?

I doubt anyone's actually tested the subcrafts to verify their exact level, since you'd need to have an escutcheon with severely underleveled subs to do so. But, if so, would love to see a source.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
Server: Lakshmi
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-05-21 18:03:29
Link | Quote | Reply

As a goldsmither with an escutcheon. Turms gear is t0, stikini rings are t0, necks and weapons are defffffinitely t1

citation: gil-rich as ****
By Rive016 2021-05-21 18:05:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Thorny said: »
They do not behave like T0, and anyone who has a shield will tell you the same. What reason do you have to believe they aren't T1?

I doubt anyone's actually tested the sub crafts to verify their exact level, since you'd need to have an escutcheon with severely underleveled subs to do so. But, if so, would love to see a source.
Guess you can call it "Speculation" I never said they didn't "Act" as if they are t1 I stated that they are all T0 because of the sub craft. Unconfirmed because no one has tested it, but yeaaaa I would say they are T0. The "you cant nq" doesn't mean when you're crafting that it doesn't NQ it does, but breaks. Now you can get lucky on Su5's for sure hell I made 4 C/ mors back to back, but then Ive lost 500m its RNG is all i am saying.
 Shiva.Thorny
Server: Shiva
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2021-05-21 18:06:40
Link | Quote | Reply

If the HQ rates appear to be T1, and the subs aren't known(both of which appear to be the case), I think it is much more logical to assume they have lower subs and are T1 than to assume they are T0 based on some wiki entry made by someone who did not verify it.
By Rive016 2021-05-21 20:22:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Thorny said: »
If the HQ rates appear to be T1, and the subs aren't known(both of which appear to be the case), I think it is much more logical to assume they have lower subs and are T1 than to assume they are T0 based on some wiki entry made by someone who did not verify it.

That's the thing sometimes they act like they are t1 and sometimes not. Idk if you have a shield or not but I've gone 1/12 I've also gone 0/36. lol
By Rips 2021-05-21 20:48:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Rive016 said: »
unsure how the HQ+ gear applies, but the synths themselves are all t0. It's all RNG you win some you lose some. Dont hope to get crazy rich especially off of Su5's with crafting exploits still out there.

We all know that those skilled with manipulating this game with programs can bend the client to their will, so to speak. But unless the “lose mats on stopping the synth” is an on and off switch that sits on the wall client side, I don’t see what else is out there.

Not that I’m making a claim that there isn’t, but it’s probably beyond my own comprehension.