users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » End Game LS {Looking for Members}
End Game LS {Looking for Members}
 Bahamut.Cerp
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Cerp 2021-05-01 14:30:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Simulation is recruiting for Endgame Events!

We are looking for enthusiastic, dedicated players who want to progress themselves and others through group content.

We are a shell who has enjoyed success on the Cerberus server and have moved to the larger Server of Bahamut to grow our ranks and tackle even more content. We do Dynamis twice a week collecting Medals, Shards, and Voids into the LS bank to later be paid out to participants. We also do Omen and are open to other events that will help the LS as a whole!

Events start at 8pm(CST)/9pm(EST). Typically Sunday Monday and Wednesday.

Support and Healers are obviously always preferred, but we are currently recruiting for all jobs, and experience levels. We are happy to train newer players eager to learn.

If you are interested feel free to Message me here, or send a tell in game to Cerp Anaisa or Jordymus
 Bahamut.Jedigamer
user: Jedigamer
By Bahamut.Jedigamer 2021-05-01 15:55:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Welcome to Bahamut.
 Cerberus.Cerpintaxt
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Cerpintaxt 2021-05-01 22:31:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you. We really enjoy the server so far!
By Jordymus 2021-05-16 10:12:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Bumping this post! we are looking for Mages and Supports in general! WHM SCH GEO BRD would be most appreciated !
By Jordymus 2021-05-17 06:27:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [52 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Anaisa
user: Myishka
By Bahamut.Anaisa 2021-07-08 07:50:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Bumpy Bump.. anyone interested in joining us, send us a tell! :P
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [70 days between previous and next post]
 Bismarck.Majordragonbaby
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Majordragonbaby 2021-09-16 01:13:39
Link | Quote | Reply

what event u doing?
By Ryotto 2021-09-16 11:21:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Majordragonbaby said: »
what event u doing?
I mean....

Bahamut.Cerp said: »
We do Dynamis twice a week collecting Medals, Shards, and Voids into the LS bank to later be paid out to participants. We also do Omen and are open to other events that will help the LS as a whole!

I think...just maybe, they did say it....Just gotta read.
 Bahamut.Jedigamer
By Bahamut.Jedigamer 2021-09-16 12:20:03
Link | Quote | Reply

The OP and others in this thread have joined our endgame shell on Bahamut. If you're looking to join an endgame shell and have some wave 3 ready jobs, reach out to me, Kodiaq, or wormwoodd to discuss. We're seeking competent folks with tanks and support jobs. We have some awesome DDs so we're not really interested in folks that are DD heavy.

The shell is called Pwnzilla and we run Dyna D, Vagary, Omen, and have a few folks that static Odyssey and have room for subs here and there. I have videos in my profile that show a few things that we do.
[+]
 Bismarck.Majordragonbaby
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Majordragonbaby 2021-09-20 23:09:51
Link | Quote | Reply

planning on a transfer when window open again, r15 dp cor if doing w3
 Bahamut.Jedigamer
By Bahamut.Jedigamer 2021-09-22 11:45:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Jedigamer said: »
The OP and others in this thread have joined our endgame shell on Bahamut. If you're looking to join an endgame shell and have some wave 3 ready jobs, reach out to me, Kodiaq, or wormwoodd to discuss. We're seeking competent folks with tanks and support jobs. We have some awesome DDs so we're not really interested in folks that are DD heavy.

The shell is called Pwnzilla and we run Dyna D, Vagary, Omen, and have a few folks that static Odyssey and have room for subs here and there. I have videos in my profile that show a few things that we do.

Sorry for hijacking your thread cerp. Just want to bump this to say we are looking for people with a variety of jobs who are willing to play the not so sexy roles on a rotation with our other people.
[+]