Immediate R0 > DC

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Immediate R0 > DC
Immediate R0 > DC
By Heghmoh 2020-11-28 21:01:20
Link | Quote | Reply

my recommendation would be - if youre on att fiber - contact att and let them know exactly whats happening. it may be on att's side if its provider specific like it seems. and the more reports, the better
 Asura.Arioche
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Arioche
By Asura.Arioche 2020-11-29 15:40:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Heghmoh said: »
it may be on att's side if its provider specific like it seems. and the more reports, the better

It definitely is, which you can see when you try to run pathping tests to the FFXI servers. For the past few weeks it's consistently failing on 12.242.117.22, which is an ATT backbone.
By ultraz 2020-12-02 23:07:27
Link | Quote | Reply

spent 2 hours with ATnT tonight and they tried opening the ports and did a passthrough(whatever that is..) and other tests but did not solve the issue. They said they forward the complaint to their technical team so I guess I'll have to wait for their response.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kresaera
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Kresaera
By Asura.Kresaera 2020-12-10 00:59:51
Link | Quote | Reply

My router was blocking pol.com! Once I changed that, it worked just fine. It also worked on a VPN, but unblocking the router lets me use my own wifi and not pay for a VPN.

Hope that helps some of you.
By ultraz 2020-12-10 19:23:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Well... I don't know if I should be happy or mad.. I was still having issues logging one yesterday before the update, came home today and was able to updated and log on fine. tried a couple of more times just to make sure and everything seems fine now. So did ATnT fix it right at the time of the update or did SE fk'd us for the past 1 month..... -.-