First Page 2 3
 Shiva.Hiep
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Hiepo
By Shiva.Hiep 2020-05-27 11:00:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey guys,

Buying any amount of umbral marrows, riftcinders, and riftdross if anyone wants to sell in bulks. Thank you~
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
Server: Asura
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-05-27 11:04:05
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Ragnarok.Soyven
Server: Ragnarok
user: Soyven
By Ragnarok.Soyven 2020-05-27 11:46:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Aeon! You changed your avatar, I already miss Meowth flipping us off
[+]
 Bahamut.Balduran
Server: Bahamut
user: balduran
By Bahamut.Balduran 2020-05-27 11:52:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Aeonova said: »

[+]
 Lakshmi.Watusa
Server: Lakshmi
user: Watusa
By Lakshmi.Watusa 2020-05-27 12:16:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you for keeping China's economy alive in these trying times
[+]
 Asura.Elazar
user: Elazar1
By Asura.Elazar 2020-05-27 14:47:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Some of you act like gil is difficult to get these days... well guess what it’s a joke to get these days. Not like it used to be where a million felt rich, most people these days have a good few 100million on them.
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-05-27 14:56:06
Link | Quote | Reply

By Mattelot 2020-05-28 05:48:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Elazar said: »
Some of you act like gil is difficult to get these days... well guess what it’s a joke to get these days. Not like it used to be where a million felt rich, most people these days have a good few 100million on them.

They were just making jokes, especially in this time where people are coincidentally buying a lot of high ticket items, buying oodles of dynamis currency and upgrade materials just after stimulus checks came out.

House is voting today on a 2nd round of checks. INB4 2M M. Silverpieces.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2020-05-28 06:00:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Sarcastic takes seem inverted.

OP is just looking to condense his capped gil mules so he can pay less to store his wealth, I assume.
 Lakshmi.Watusa
user: Watusa
By Lakshmi.Watusa 2020-05-28 12:27:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Elazar said: »

This is the same guy who was looking for 2 billion gil worth of astrals last month lmao, ok buddy.
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-05-28 12:36:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Watusa said: »
This is the same guy who was looking for 2 billion gil worth of astrals last month lmao, ok buddy.

By Draylo 2020-05-28 12:48:18
Link | Quote | Reply

He probably has multiple accounts. While money is easy to come by these days, a lot of people have 5 to 6 account and that helps for sure.
[+]
By Draylo 2020-05-28 12:53:37
Link | Quote | Reply

These days people with just one account are in the minority. Its like FF8 with the train of people running behind one character.
[+]
By Mattelot 2020-05-28 12:56:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
He probably has multiple accounts. While money is easy to come by these days, a lot of people have 5 to 6 account and that helps for sure.

This. I know people who 3-5 box. That greatly increases the sparks, BC drops, etc they get.

I get it, it's all fun forum trolling but in reality, some people just have money. I went for months and months without really buying anything and I probably could have bought a large amount of these things. If I had multi-boxed, I certainly could and I've been very casual since my return.
[+]
 Shiva.Applesmash
user: Hyriu
By Shiva.Applesmash 2020-05-28 13:06:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn the trolls are strong with this one.

My boi Hiep's all legit though, if people really give a ***about that though, and he's done more for the community on Shiva than anyone else in the past 4 years.

[+]
 Bismarck.Firedemon
Server: Bismarck
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2020-05-28 13:09:19
Link | Quote | Reply

If you're spending that much gil in a short amount of time, you're not legit lol.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-05-28 13:15:54
Link | Quote | Reply

You've never capped gil and then went on a spending spree? Instead of being broke all the time buying something the second you can afford it?
[+]
By Mattelot 2020-05-28 13:18:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Applesmash said: »
he's done more for the community on Shiva than anyone else in the past 4 years.

The trolls are just having fun. And I was with you until this comment. I'm sorry but it always makes me roll my eyes when people talk about how they've done more for a community than others have. I've seen 3 people make this claim since I've been back. A duper, a troll and now this. I heard it many times back in the 75 era from people trying to inflate fake notoriety.

Bismarck.Firedemon said: »
If you're spending that much gil in a short amount of time, you're not legit lol.

Why?
 Bismarck.Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2020-05-28 13:26:44
Link | Quote | Reply

You're not spending over 2B on astrals last month, only to buy bulk marrows/cinders/dross the next month with legit gil making. Get out of here lol. I mean, I don't give a *** either way, but don't act like nothing suspect is going on. If you want to blow smoke, go have a dart.
[+]
By Mattelot 2020-05-28 13:30:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Applesmash
user: Hyriu
By Shiva.Applesmash 2020-05-28 13:36:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Mattelot said: »
he's done more for the community on Shiva than anyone else in the past 4 years.

The trolls are just having fun. And I was with you until this comment. I'm sorry but it always makes me roll my eyes when people talk about how they've done more for a community than others have. I've seen 3 people make this claim since I've been back. A duper, a troll and now this. I heard it many times back in the 75 era from people trying to inflate fake notoriety.

I didn't say the ffxiah community or the FFXI community as a whole though, it definitely was a bold claim but he's done a lot on Shiva.
Either way doesn't really matter lol, people on this thread aren't the ones who will sell him those items.
[+]
By Mattelot 2020-05-28 13:40:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I gotcha.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-05-28 13:41:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Either way doesn't really matter lol, people on this thread aren't the ones who will sell him those items.

Honestly, this. Out of the 50k players like... a hundred use ffxiah. seriously.

Wanting to buy and sell ***advertising here generally doesn't help in the slightest. Shouting is always more productive. It's simple numbers.

I mean, if I'm looking for 5 billion worth of riftcinder, you know who has it, people on the game. you know who doesn't the people on ah.com, half of which don't play, and the other half burn those cinders on weapons they'll use one time.

(it is advisable to explore all options though, even the ineffective ones sometimes generate results, knowing a guy who knows a guy etc)
[+]
By Mattelot 2020-05-28 13:43:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
half of which don't play

This actually made me lol (because it's probably very true).
By Draylo 2020-05-28 13:57:31
Link | Quote | Reply

You gotta get those AH points, its so important in 2020
[+]
By Mattelot 2020-05-28 13:58:30
Link | Quote | Reply

You gotta get those AH points, its so important in 2020

Looks great on your resume too.
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-05-28 14:08:52
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Draylo 2020-05-28 14:10:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I kinda dont get how its possible to have every REMA and dynamis weapon and JSE neck. How do you deal with inventory space admist augmented gear/capes? Seems like a nightmare these days, we need a new mog wardrobe.
 Bismarck.Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2020-05-28 14:12:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I kinda dont get how its possible to have every REMA and dynamis weapon and JSE neck. How do you deal with inventory space admist augmented gear/capes? Seems like a nightmare these days, we need a new mog wardrobe.

Your TP set turns into your WS set which turns into your DT set.
 Leviathan.Kingkitt
Server: Leviathan
user: kingkitt
By Leviathan.Kingkitt 2020-05-28 14:19:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Slip all the gear possible!
First Page 2 3