Asura.Syto
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Sessho
By Asura.Syto 2020-02-28 11:27:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmm...

Initial Speculations:

Looks like they took components of Walk of Echoes (setting), and Elemental Circles and brought it together.

They must of learned new ideas through the Lilith HTBF and how they can play with those elemental fetters to create unique battlefield environment and apply further stress with them..

Instead of Abyssea, this may be a Walk of Echoes 3.0? Anything iLvl 140+ .. We are ready!

Keep this thread clean, hoping to post critical details and discuss strategies.. Eventually I will create a Node on this with full details.. We can then update BG-Wiki with information that we gather..

Those of you who play on Nasomi.. Please don't post on here, you have a Fafnir to camp.. so get back to work.. This is isn't Bubbly Bernie version 3.0. He will be OG 1.0 forever on Nasomi.. ^_^

Sorry about the delay on updating this as I have been slammed with a lot of work since COVID-19 defense ramp up procedures at my hospital facility.

I have barely had time to update and barely any time to explore this content myself. I appreciate everyone's work so far. I will update this OP Thread with some resources and information that people have found across all servers including videos and screenshots..

Keeping this as a basic vital post highlight source so as new posts with vital information emerges I will just pin it here so it is all in one space and no need to jump around different pages..

To Begin.. The Basic Release Info from SE:

Some First Initial Basic Discoveries:

Asura.Cherished said: »
looks like you enter through Rabao
And you have 30 min to kill a bunch of trash mobs. Probably a boss at the end too.

More Initial Entry Discoveries Pinned:

Shiva.Siviard said: »
About to enter Odyssey for the first time.

I'll report back. Setup is PUP, COR, BLU x2, SMN, RDM

Ok, it's looking like they made this content specifically to prevent BLUs from cleaving through this content.

Only main target took full damage. Surrounding targets took 90% reduced damage (main targeet 15k, all others 500 or less)

All mobs can be fully enfeebled (Sleep, Silence, Slow, Para) but standard rules apply for mob types (we saw Skeletons, couldn't Blind them)

I can very easily see a RUN or PLD tank running in and aggroing the group of mobs, with a BRD sleeping them all. 2 DDs kill one by one with proper support. SMN Bloodpacts were doing full damage on single mobs (same rules for BLU applied for SMN when we tried Thunderspark for lulz)

At the end, we found a group of mobs (bats) with a Fetter and a group of untargetable Yagudo. We cleared the bats, then killed the Fetter. Once the Fetter is killed, the Yagudo become targetable. For killing all of the Yagudo, you get 10 Izzat.

In total, we farmed 20 Izzat. We'll try using them tomorrow on boxes, maybe even spawn an NM. After we killed the fetter, a conflux spawned that gave us the opportunity to spawn a monster for 10 Izzat. We were low on time, so we just chose to exit.

Player with Trusts.. First Experience Testimonies:

Bismarck.Xurion said: »
Went in with trusts. Was able to 1 shot most things with leaden.

Yield: 31 scales and 3 scale boxes (from the chest).

Edit: Chests gave 11, 13 and 16.

More Vital Data Testimonies Discovered:

Fenrir.Svens said: »
Random info:
-Killing trash gave izzat and lustreless scales
-Using 10 izzat to pop chest gave 2 scales and a box
-Killing fetter made untargetable yagudo killable, giving 10 izzat killing them all
-Popping NM with 10 izzat from ethereal junction spawned a red morbol that did blood weapon and dropped 2 boxes of scales
-Not sure what items you need to trade to junction to spawn monsters
-Was unable to use the thing at the start after killing fetter/yagudos/morbol, may have to kill all trash? I looked around and missed a pack, timed out before I could kill them all
-Moogle keeps track of trash killed, physis, and chests, and the power of your alter egos while in odyssey (Moogle Mastery)

More Testimonials and Discoveries..

SimonSes said: »
Felgarr said: »
Does anyone know what is needed to clear the RoE for Sheol A?

You need to run (can do on sneak/invi, only trasnparent mobs are true sight/sound) to last floor (A7) using confluxes. On last floor there is Otherworldly Vortex mentioned in RoE quest. You need to touch it (it lets you leave Odyssey too) to complete the quest. Credit for that info goes to Mischief from Bahamut.

Cerberus.Resetti said: »
Here is a video of my first experience with Odyssey:
YouTube Video Placeholder

Tried exploring, found more information
- I didn't realize there was a conflux on each floor to move up
- Each floor increases in mob level, capping at 131, and general nastiness of monster family (manticores, giants I remember on last floor)
- Translocators bring you down to previous levels, so the first floor one doesn't work until you find the higher level ones
- One character got stuck on a floor and couldn't move up, nor did they get the RoE objective upon someone else reaching the top

So for soloers, seems like it's best to stick to lower level floor to farm scales, more experienced parties can move up to desired difficulty for more scales. First time in would be best just getting the RoE objective and unlocking translocators.

Initial Video Detailing Climb to 7th floor for easy RoE Completion for Augment Unlock on Gear:

More Info about Moglophone KI's:

Asura.Biglovin said: »
Asura.Bippin said: »

Anyways did a solo run this morning and got about 100 scales from just killing trash in first floor. Wondering what others are getting from parting up vs solo.

edit: Also can you hold one Moglophone KI on you, and then have the moogle hold one?

I was wondering this too. I picked up my KI last night and am holding it until later today and going to see if I can run two times in a row.

You can. I used my ki after few hours yesterday and when I checked moogle timer was at 15h, so it was going down while I had KI on me.

More Testimonial Higlights:

Bahamut.Lexouritis said: »
Maybe Mischief will post about it, he figured it out on his mule. I'll try and post what i know, but it seems like we skip everything and just kill the fetters, mobs around the fetters, and sometimes the UNM near the fetters.

and if u get to the final thing upstairs, personal chest for everyone.

Sidiov said: »
Not sure if someone said it already, but you CAN store a KI. So only need to farm every 2 days!

Odin.Llewelyn said: »
Siren.Codegen said: »
I am confused on how people move up using sneak and invisible, in this run I explored everything, vortexes just said "you can't use this yet", or let me summon an NM but never move somewhere else, even after i killed the fetter, all the guards, the NM, opened one chest, and killed about 90% of all the mobs. If anybody can spot where in this video I should have been able to "move up" it would really help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i9GhE5nO3I
thanks
At the mandies in your run. Just hug left wall and you'll find it. It took me a while to find the first flux as well, but the rest were less "hidden". A video was posted a couple pages ago showing the route.

Siren.Codegen said: »
vortexes just said "you can't use this yet"
Need to click Shimmering lights for access to some portals or not have aggro iirc. I may be wrong though

Leviathan.Stamos said: »
It rewarded me again with a box + 50k gil.

did u kill a fetter? Seems like 50k per Fetter and 1 box per fetter (per character). The big Box from RoE seems to be just 1 time thing. The smaller boxes seem to be fetter based?

Killing all 4 fetters netted us about ~70 scales per run per person after touching otherworldy vortex.

Edit: With RoE quest being completed in a run, was more like 110-130.

Asura.Chiaia said: »
Asura.Botosi said: »
So how many scales is it per upgrade? Didn’t see on Bg-wiki and don’t feel like shifting through posts on here.
Should be just under 12 stacks to max. Based on scales only being worth 5rp instead of 10 :/

Asura.Chiaia said: »
Asura.Aeonova said: »
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Clip to the top and nab the box, in and out, 5 minute adventure.

For realsies? SE let content like that out after the mass-ban clipping/duping-alex adventures get onto the live server? Thought they learned their lesson since the AMAN trove boxes can't be scouted via Hex IDs.
The box he means is the one from completing the RoE once. You can walk to it in 6-7 mins without speed hacks anyway. The big deal about completing the RoE is you can start augmenting your gear at that point.

Pantafernando said: »
Well if dude already finished a piece few days after update, there isnt much time gate here it seems.

Probably just the appetitizer was released (im on a work trip, cant "enjoy" the new content till weekend...)

He finished because he bought scales or have legion of mules. Regular player with 1 account will need realistically around 10-14 days for one piece farming daily.

Bismarck.Nyaarun said: »
Traded 5 Emperor arthro shells to vortex (dunno how many it took from inventory, might have only taken 1 of the 5). Summoned Brachys, a crab that had a high *** counter rate and instantly killed me on my thf in one attack round. 500+ damage counters with no DT set. Likely not advisable to spawn mobs solo with trusts.

Personal box at the end when touching Otherworldy Vortex for each FETTER you kill, for all party members. If u kill all 4 fetters AND EVERYTHING around them it seems you will get 4 boxes.

~edited phrasing

So looks like if you solo, go for trash and farm with th4+ and for group you kill featers and go touch otherwordly.

Unless maybe kill 2 featers solo and go to the top? You could open 2 chests that way and get 2 boxes. So in theory maybe even get 4 chests and some scales from farming.

Bahamut.Minimuse said: »
Personal box at the end when touching Otherworldy Vortex for each FETTER you kill, for all party members. If u kill all 4 fetters AND EVERYTHING around them it seems you will get 4 boxes.

~edited phrasing

So looks like if you solo, go for trash and farm with th4+ and for group you kill fetters and go touch otherwordly.

Unless maybe kill 2 fetters solo and go to the top? You could open 2 chests that way and get 2 boxes. So in theory maybe even get 4 chests and some scales from farming.

I'm not sure if you need to just kill the fetters or the fetters + all the semi-invisible beastmen around the fetters.

It's possible to kill a fetter without aggro from the semi invisible beastmen that are sight aggro like Yagudo and Orcs. I'm assuming Quadav will sound aggro which makes them easier to gather in a group.

On the first day, when I duo'd with my cousin on RUN and me on COR with a THF4 set, we killed 1 fetter but stopped killing the semi-invisible beastmen because they were not dropping anything. Not all of the beastmen aggro'd. Only the Yagudo beastmen that were in sight of us or each other aggro'd us. Care needs to be taken by support in this case as support will get aggro'd if they rush in too early before the tank has claim on everything. These mobs hit very hard.

Definitely go in with at least th4 if solo farming just trash mobs.

Go in with a full, balanced party to maximize drops from fetters. The fetters are easy to kill. The beastmen hit hard and have a little more hp than common trash mobs. Helps to sleep them too as they can easily overwhelm even the toughest of tanks.

Asura.Deijixfx said: »
Me and a group of peeps went in yesterday, to do some testing.
Killing a fetter + beastman group rewards 10 izzat, no special drops were seen, we did not have a thief, just a range using bounty shot.

Gonna test farm some nms tonight. i tried to spawn 1 today with my alt using unity items, turns out 1 is not enough.

Asura.Aldolol said: »
My second run of this is probably the best I can do.

Went in, killed all normal monsters, Feters and Beastmen, killed all of the Yaguado. I had 20 Izzat, spawn a Unity NM Which was a Sporebat type mob that died in a 4 step SC. This NM used Blood WEapon, the NM I tried yesterday used 100 fists and rek'd me.

I got 90 Izzat from Monsters and 22 from the 2 boxes that I got from NM and a chest I used them on. The only thing I didn't do on Floor 1 was spawn the Junction that said "Item can be used to pop something here" I had 3 Sarama Hides, 2 Thuban Things and neither worked, nor did a combination of them work.

All of my drops were done with TH2 from Gear.

Ragnarok.Inx said: »
Few unanswered questions:

How is the augmentation to Trust power in Odyssey earned? I believe the requirement must be more than simply killing sets of trash mobs and making it to the otherworldly at the end.

Rewards upon reaching end were:

360k gil from a group that killed everything on first floor, 2 NM's popped.

100k gil for solo killing 2 groups (4 izzat) worth of scrubs and reaching end.

On another run I also got 100k gil for solo killing more scrubs (4 sets I think.

Seems like the NMs from either spawn point will be one of the 119/122 unity NMs with similar mechanics, but not exactly the same as my morbol didn't go through 3 stages and only did blood weapon. May be a good ideal to either focus on repeatedly killing one to raise its kill count for the moogle or killing all of them at least once. Can't wait for Pandemonium Warden v3 in the future lol
Yep. Surprised the hell out of us.

But as I said I was getting 100k for just clearing a couple of easy rooms and heading for the exit solo for the RoE.

Thinking about it, we did a bit more than the first floor full clear on that run, did a second fetter and agon mobs and popped another NM at least.
spawn a Unity NM Which was a Sporebat type mob

What method did you use to spawn this nm?

So there seems to be 2 spawn methods, Unity Item (I think 5 minimum) or Izzat once you have killed a fetter.

In terms of the invisible mobs I don't know if its a coincidence or not but every time they have aggro'd they go after my GEO and no other character. Dunno if the bubble is causing something funky to happen.

It should be possible, to kill fetters on all floors + escape as low as 3 man, I cleared everything in my run and had about 3 minutes to spare but a lot of it was goofing about looking at chests etc. I'd say 4 man would be the most optimal though as you can't really AOE.

Only flaw would be is that the fetters on floors seem to be placed randomly so you could get screwed over on travel times but imagine if you wanted to eat some taco's and take that risk you could and do it no probs.

Weeew said: »
My second run experience soloing on COR with trusts:
  • Leaden Salute all the things

• Tact/Sam with august, ygnas, monb, star sybill, koru

• Killed everything on floor 1 and 4 groups on floor 2

• 30 izzat but could only find 2 chests to open

• both chests only dropped 1 box each so was a little unlucky

• TH4

Ended up with 135 scales. Could have been alot higher if I found a third chest and if the chests dropped more than 1 box each.

(I also got a message saying 'moogle magic II' when I killed a regular enemy. Must be to do with the total amount of things killed.)

Leviathan.Kingkitt said: »
My findings thus far:

As stated multiples times already here, you can sneak/invisible to maneuver around the mobs here. However..

The invisible mobs appear true sight and/or sound, so you have to be cautious of them.

Appears that killing fetters gives personal loot. We all got a box.

You can solo for the RoE if you want following the guidlines above.

Competing RoE gives you 1 large box.

Clear is NOT party wide and each person must touch it individually for credit. (Also recieved 60k gil, we cleared 1 fetter/quadavs, and the mob family near it)

Didn't notice until after fetter and invisible mobs were dead, but one or the other gave 10 izzat.

Have tried a few different unity mats for unm 119/122 and traded 5 to pop a NM. NM that spawned was of the same mob family as items traded.

Asura.Bayonette said: »
Tonight ill be going in with my COR GEO duo. How do you do the fetters? Kill the surrounding mobs then attack the fetter while trusts keep you alive with invisible beastmen smacking you? Then the beastmen?

Pull and kill regular mobs, until you see opportunity where nothing is close to fetter (there is always a moment when there is max 1 mob close to it at some point). Kill fetter fast (It's easy to kill. One good 2 step SC will kill it), then kill remaining mobs. I wouldn't try to aggro more than few mobs in general when solo or duoboxing, especially if you dont have Malignance set on COR.

Something of note to add was that our rng and cor were doing 0 dmg to the fetter from distance and had to move much closer to do any damage. This may relate to how aoe does much reduced damage.
Max gil reward is higher than we thought, just got 495k from today's run.

Btw force popping nm's uses a single UNM mat, not 5. And they cannot be reused within the same run. Spawning NM appears to be unrelated to what you use to pop.

So far NM's we faced: Tipuli(fly),Aegupius,harpe(weapon),leucippe and physis (morbol).

Moogle mastery ranks up as you kill stuff, @287 kills, 8x NM and 2 chests we at Mastery III.

Max gil reward is higher than we thought, just got 495k from today's run.

Btw force popping nm's uses a single UNM mat, not 5. And they cannot be reused within the same run. Spawning NM appears to be unrelated to what you use to pop.

So far NM's we faced: Tipuli(fly),Aegupius,harpe(weapon),leucippe and physis (morbol).

Moogle mastery ranks up as you kill stuff, @287 kills, 8x NM and 2 chests we at Mastery III.

Do you need to touch the flux on the top floor to get the gil? Or when does the gil actually get distributed to you?
Yes, you have to leave personally to get it, and as always if other party members are fighting its locked out.

My second run experience soloing on COR with trusts:
  • Leaden Salute all the things

• Tact/Sam with august, ygnas, monb, star sybill, koru

• Killed everything on floor 1 and 4 groups on floor 2

• 30 izzat but could only find 2 chests to open

• both chests only dropped 1 box each so was a little unlucky

• TH4

Ended up with 135 scales. Could have been alot higher if I found a third chest and if the chests dropped more than 1 box each.

(I also got a message saying 'moogle magic II' when I killed a regular enemy. Must be to do with the total amount of things killed.)

Tonight ill be going in with my COR GEO duo. How do you do the fetters? Kill the surrounding mobs then attack the fetter while trusts keep you alive with invisible beastmen smacking you? Then the beastmen?

Pull/kill regular mobs with ranged attack. Run in to fetter with max 1 or 2 shadows aggro. Kill fetter > kill the rest.

Just look out what you aggro. Aggroing BLM mob that stand close to middle will probably result in mass link eventually. Regular mobs dont link at all, but transparent mobs (before and after killing fetter) do.

tyalangan said: »
Each flux takes you to a higher floor. There are 7 floors with the 7th floors flux being the exit and the RoE objective.

tyalangan said: »
Each flux takes you to a higher floor. There are 7 floors with the 7th floors flux being the exit and the RoE objective.
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Not sure if it was mentioned, but looks like you can't pop the same NM twice from UNM mats in the same run. Popped once on first floor, and later on the 4th floor it gave a message saying we couldn't pop the same NM again.

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Sharing Shamgi's notes posted in the BST forum for relevant details:

Hammrtime said: »
They do link, my experience has been all sight linking though (fought orcs and yags so far). Do not link with the Fetter though, found this out by trying to range attack the fetter down, only to realize the fetter is immune to auto-range attacks.

They do link, my experience has been all sight linking though (fought orcs and yags so far).

Well its kinda expected. Orc, Yagudo and Goblins are all sight aggro/link. Quadavs are sound aggro/link and it's how they are in Odyssey too.

Odin.Creaucent said: »
They arent immune to ranged attacks you just need to be stood in the fetter to do damage.

So not immune to ranged attacks, but immune to any attacks from a range. XD

Asura.Eiryl said: »
As with all farming things it's more efficient to solo, if the kill speed is high, like 119 content. 6 solos have 6x more chances for boxes.

Luck's definitely a factor; and yeah I think solo probably is best.

I think a lot of it has to do with people finding each other, people needing to sneak/invis themselves, and having to stagger the flux (so it doesn't glitch out). Was a lot of wasted time there.

Was just curious if other groups were experiencing it as well.

Went in as Pup/Whm. Killed 3 Fetters, champion NM on floor 7 after fetter, and a few other random mobs using automaton only.

Literally no drops + exit only gave me 5k gil.

I wonder if you need to take an action on the fetters or something yourself before you can get drops or credit for killing them.

Went in as Pup/Whm. Killed 3 Fetters, champion NM on floor 7 after fetter, and a few other random mobs using automaton only.

I wonder if you need to take an action on the fetters or something yourself before you can get drops or credit for killing them.
As group you are suppose to kill Fetter at floor 1,3,5 and 7 and run to otherworldy vortex at the end. You should get 4 PERSONAL box from otherworldy that way and I think one more personal box from killing beastman kings at floor 7 (they are around Fetter there).

So thats 5 personal chests
At least 40 Izzat to open chests
Probably at least 40 single scales from killing trash around fetters if you take at least TH4 with you.

Small boxes are on avg around 13 scales?
So probably around 70-80 scales at least per person, maybe more if you have time to farm more.

Very good geared solo player on specific job like COR, can get more with luck, but it might be other bonuses from killing fetters and NMs that we might dont know about.

No, you need to kill Fetter AND beastman mobs around it to get credit for personal box at the end and 10 Izzat. I assume you killed only Fetters.

THF can pick the locks/chests in odyssey, in case no one mentioned, or knows about it yet. However some times mimic will pop out. Unsure how hard they are, as it opens with deathtrap, and his mule has sparks gear (and it got one shot). Credit goes to mischief

"Either gave a 'however it has no effect' message and consumed the tool, opened the chest, or a mimic popped out"

Awesome Map created by Pantafernando:

I made a quick map of Odyssey to make ease to hit the fluxes.

Etheral Junctions, Fetters and camps change apparently random.

EDIT: all maps have North heading the upper border.

Asura.Geriond said: »
Aegypius NM:

Bird
Popped using 5 Abyssdiver feathers
Uses Broadside Barrage and Damnation Dive
Uses Perfect Dodge at low HP and gains an Encumbrance aura that stays for the rest of the fight

Carbuncle.Papesse said: »
Beware of the Treant NM Ptelea and its dangerous Leafstorm AoE. Leafstorm is hybrid wind based. It can crit, miss, be absorbed by shadows and Elemental Sforzo. One For All, Gelus Valiance and Baraero substantially reduce damage.

TheBombDotCom said: »
As far as getting these telepoints, mentioned on BGwiki's Odyssey page that you're supposed to be able to travel between to get to further levels of Odyssey, does anyone have any info on the requirements to gain access to these? Do you have to kill all of the fetters to go up a floor? Also, has anyone tried going in with a group of six and then disbanding and everyone using their own trusts to expediate the process of both killing enemies on every floor, taking care of all the fetters on a floor and then popping the nm's so that you might progress to these tele-points if those happened to be the requirements? I know some players might have found that they can farm higher amounts of the Lustreless Scales solo rather than teaming up but if you go in with 6 and then make you're own parties with trusts.. and there are multiple telepoints with up to say 15 sets of mobs and fetters then the possibility of having a high return still might be worth it.

Another thing i noticed maybe means nothing but i saw some pixels floating out of nowhere that seemed like a mobs name. Maybe a glitch? Or the others maps? Or a random mob?

Odin.Llewelyn said: »
I'm sure people regularly killing fluxes/beastmen already knew this, but AoEs that would have hit the untargettable/invisible beastmen will still generate enmity on them, so people should watch for that if they're sleepgaing or horde lullabying fodder.

Shiva.Siviard said: »
We spawned an NM in today's run.

Brachys: Crab NM (PLD/MNK)

Had a pretty decent (25-30%) Counter rate. Bubble Curtain's Shell effect reduced enspell (RDM with Crocea Mors) dmg to 0 unless it was dispelled. Used Invincible at 25%. Easily landed enfeebles (Slow, Para, Blind, Frazzle, Distract) Pretty easy fight overall.

It was spawned using 10 Izzat after we killed Fetter + Beastmen mobs surrounding it.

Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »
I have Moogle Mastery III, not sure what's doing it. Status report has:

Nostos killed: 306
Damysus: 2
Salmandra: 2
Cynara: 1
Chests: 3

Seems I ranked up when I killed an Agon Bruiser.

The augment system is “tiered”. I’m working on my alts Emeici +1.

Ranks 1-5 give +2 damage. Ranks 6-10 give +2 damage, +3 acc/macc. I assume ranks 11-15 give +2 damage, +3 acc/macc, +2 crit rate.

That’s a neat way to do it, it incentivizes the more expensive ranks.

Just had a bad solo experience... turns our not all popped NM's are soloable. Do not recommend popping the nm's for 10 izzat.

Got a cactus who would constantly triple attack and did 600 normal / 1200 crit per attack round. August got insta-KO then healer then myself within 7 seconds.

Recent Video by Brother Ejinn and Martel:

[+]
By Pantafernando 2020-02-28 11:40:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Acer or bust
 Asura.Superiority
By Asura.Superiority 2020-02-28 11:43:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh cool, more content Asura mercs can carry me through....
[+]
 Asura.Sirris
user: Safiyyah
By Asura.Sirris 2020-02-28 11:47:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I look forward to some new, super-low droprate gear to force us to run this content for years.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Server: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2020-02-28 11:53:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Yay new content ima blow through in the first week while people complain for months about low drop rates and how difficult it is...
[+]
 Bismarck.Ringoko
user: appleboy
By Bismarck.Ringoko 2020-02-28 11:56:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Yay
[+]
 Pandemonium.Zeto
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Zeto 2020-02-28 11:57:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Sirris said: »
I look forward to some new, super-low droprate gear to force us to run this content for years.
I'm looking forward to getting 10RP per VD run for a grand total of just +25 VIT on an item to make it slightly BIS for a Chakra macro or some ***
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2020-02-28 12:07:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Syto said: »
Hmmm...

Initial Speculations:

Looks like they took components of Walk of Echoes (setting), and Elemental Circles and brought it together.

They must of learned new ideas through the Lilith HTBF and how they can play with those elemental fetters to create unique battlefield environment and apply further stress with them..

Instead of Abyssea, this may be a Walk of Echoes 3.0? Anything iLvl 140+ .. We are ready!

Keep this thread clean, hoping to post critical details and discuss strategies.. Eventually I will create a Node on this with full details.. We can then update BG-Wiki with information that we gather..

Those of you who play on Nasomi.. Please don't post on here, you have a Fafnir to camp.. so get back to work.. This is isn't Bubbly Bernie version 3.0. He will be OG 1.0 forever on Nasomi.. ^_^
Im assuming this isn’t for emp +2 and 3 I think they would have said that like the other ones.
By Aomrep 2020-02-28 12:08:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Pixie Hairpin +2 & +3
[+]
 Bismarck.Batton
user: BattonBiz
By Bismarck.Batton 2020-02-28 12:22:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Take us to the promiseland Nickeny!
[+]
By Drayco 2020-02-28 13:00:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Can somebody post a link to whatever this is? I googled it and only came up with a quest from Abyssea.
 Asura.Alkk
user: Alkai
By Asura.Alkk 2020-02-28 13:02:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Any bets on how they are gonna gate this to keep us occupied for a year or whatever?
For once actually slightly hyped for a monthly update.
 Bahamut.Negan
Server: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2020-02-28 13:05:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Drayco said: »
Can somebody post a link to whatever this is? I googled it and only came up with a quest from Abyssea.
http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/index.shtml
[+]
By Draylo 2020-02-28 13:15:02
Link | Quote | Reply

New content!
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Xurion
user: Xurion
By Bismarck.Xurion 2020-02-28 13:21:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Alkk said: »
Any bets on how they are gonna gate this to keep us occupied for a year or whatever?
If this is alliance-based content, my guess is you're looking at the next 2-2.5 years. Divergence dropped Nov 2017.
By Aerix 2020-02-28 13:33:59
Link | Quote | Reply

For the love of god, please be content level 160 or higher.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-02-28 13:35:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I wouldn't be upset if it's a WoE entry style where you can go solo (with trusts) or in groups to accomplish a common goal, that way it can be done at your leisure or with friends.
[+]
 Bismarck.Xurion
user: Xurion
By Bismarck.Xurion 2020-02-28 13:43:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Aerix said: »
For the love of god, please be content level 160 or higher.
oh u
[+]
By Drayco 2020-02-28 13:56:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Negan said: »
Drayco said: »
http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/index.shtml
The way the OP worded it, I assumed there was more than one sentence and a thumbnail about it lol.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-02-28 14:37:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Nickeny said: »
Yay new content ima blow through in the first week while people complain for months about low drop rates and how difficult it is...
Pandemonium.Zeto said: »
I'm looking forward to getting 10RP per VD run for a grand total of just +25 VIT on an item to make it slightly BIS for a Chakra macro or some ***
Asura.Superiority said: »
Oh cool, more content Asura mercs can carry me through....
karusanyoshi said: »
Most likely 24-72-hour lockout, like most new content.

[+]
 Cerberus.Hideka
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-02-28 15:13:47
Link | Quote | Reply

im hoping its a zero lockout content, with no bars to entry. just let me run it with who i want, when i want, and how i want within the confines of the encounter (Re: Dont just *** slap on random *** resistances to try to stop people from pet burning, or make manaburning nonviable)
[+]
By fonewear 2020-02-28 15:30:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Syto said: »
Hmmm...

Initial Speculations:

Level 1 T shirts and daggers to win a fashion lockstyle contest.

Make it happen SE !
[+]
By fonewear 2020-02-28 15:35:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Nickeny said: »

The content isn't even out yet and I'm already expressing my outrage on the internet !

Worst content ever:

[+]
By Pantafernando 2020-02-28 15:41:24
Link | Quote | Reply

An insider from the future told me: Odyssey reward will be mats to upgrade DI gear with extra +10 acc/macc.
[+]
By fonewear 2020-02-28 15:45:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm hoping for a 119 version Ridill with a 0.1% drop rate.

Basically so amazing that to use any other weapon would be pointless.
[+]
By fonewear 2020-02-28 15:53:15
Link | Quote | Reply

An insider from the future told me: Odyssey reward will be mats to upgrade DI gear with extra +10 acc/macc.

Your dad works for SE too !

He is my dad too...that sum *** gets around.
[+]
 Asura.Geriond
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2020-02-28 16:40:50
Link | Quote | Reply

But you can only do Odyssey if you have Mireu title, just to tie it together a bit mire.
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
Server: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2020-02-28 16:44:28
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »

Your dad works for SE too !

He is my dad too...that sum *** gets around.
My dad said it was Phalanx +25 gear pieces for COR.
[+]
First Page 2 ... 237 238 239