Diorama Ballista During Free Campain - Cerberus Sat 16th

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » Diorama Ballista during Free campain - Cerberus Sat 16th
Diorama Ballista during Free campain - Cerberus Sat 16th
By Nemezar 2019-11-11 11:18:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi all, just putting the word out that I intend to host uncap Diorama Ballista this Saturday, that's the 16th of November 2019 at 7pm local UK time, believe that translates to 2pm EST. You'll need to gather before to receive an invite from Nemezous who will be standing outside the entrance in Ru'Lude Gardens, Jeuno. I will leave him there for first game so if you do arrive late you just need to send Nemezous or Nemezar a tell (or 2 tells incase I missed it!). as always I prefer no gear swaps to prevent targrt issues so make sure you create a gear set and several macros for the event.
Lastly if you don't know what Diorama Ballista is then well done for clicking the link to check :) in a nut shell it is PVP but this will not be a competitive match so why not come and join the fun, max entrie I think is 128 so i'm quite sure we will have enough room for everyone.
So just show up when ever, I away until the Saturday so I will not be able to give early invites. If you are hopping over during free camp from another server then you will find us on Cerberus server.