Midguardians Recruitment [EU]
 Bahamut.Empyrean
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Empyrean 2020-04-14 17:22:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Delagyela said: »
Bahamut.Empyrean said: »
I would rather have a fake nice mule around over someone who gets mad over petty stuff.

I have been told to ask you about your butt.

Congrats?
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2020-04-14 17:32:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Delagyela said: »
Bahamut.Empyrean said: »
I would rather have a fake nice mule around over someone who gets mad over petty stuff.

I have been told to ask you about your butt.

Bahamut.Minimuse
user: grumpette
By Bahamut.Minimuse 2020-04-15 05:36:37
Link | Quote | Reply

For the poor soul who seems to be obsessing over who I am.

Thank you for your interest.

My age, kindness, and crafts on a mule have no relevance to my abilty to help Midguardians.

My main Minimuse has completed ALL the hardest content in game in vanilla mode without ever needing to buy clears. When Minimuse is not doing events with Inquisition, she occasionally helps guide Midguardians.

I raised one of my food mules as a WHM to help the Midguardians when they are short on WHMs. Decent WHMs are always in short supply. I share pricey foods with both Midguardians and Inquisition free of charge.

Weeew will tell you that I help them because I enjoy their company. I've spent much time helping them establish themselves and am proud of their accomplishments. All I ask is that they pay it forward and continue to help each other, returning members, and new members.

As the world isolates itself from a horrible pandemic, many people are returning to game to seek comfort and friendship in these gloomy times. I'm proud to see the people of the LSes I support, help returning members catch-up from level 75 days and enjoy the laughter and warmth of friendship.

Thusly, if you find the concept of kindness and the concept of people coming together to have fun doing cute things to crush endgame content, FAKE, then Midguardians is not the linkshell for you.

Again, I do not support arrogance, racism, duping and cheating members. I won't be loyal to such nonsense. No one should. Anyone supporting such nonsense should be ashamed of themselves.

Please take care of yourself.
[+]
 Asura.Shiraj
Server: Asura
user: Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2020-04-15 05:48:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Minimuse said: »
cheating members

But we all use windower? /cry
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2020-04-15 06:28:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Minimuse has one of the purest souls I've met in my life- what you see is what you get, and what you get is a kind person who just enjoys this as a game and likes helping others make progress. So if you have a problem with her, examine yourself first...and I know I'm not the only one who feels that way. Keep it up and we gonna get The Company on your ***! ;)

This is a recruitment thread for a very friendly and successful shell on Bahamut server. They've got good people, and take care of each other. I've been blessed to attend a few of their events as a guest and was always welcomed warmly before, seen as "one of them" during, and thanked profusely after. So, for the sake of a good shell looking for good people, let's let this thread be what it should be, and keep the personal shots somewhere else.
 Bahamut.Neb
user: Neb
By Bahamut.Neb 2020-04-15 08:27:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Celebrindal said: »
Minimuse has one of the purest souls I've met in my life- what you see is what you get, and what you get is a kind person who just enjoys this as a game and likes helping others make progress. So if you have a problem with her, examine yourself first...and I know I'm not the only one who feels that way. Keep it up and we gonna get The Company on your ***! ;)

This is a recruitment thread for a very friendly and successful shell on Bahamut server. They've got good people, and take care of each other. I've been blessed to attend a few of their events as a guest and was always welcomed warmly before, seen as "one of them" during, and thanked profusely after. So, for the sake of a good shell looking for good people, let's let this thread be what it should be, and keep the personal shots somewhere else.

Agreed and be Nice to Mini or I WILL CUT YOU
 Bahamut.Lexouritis
By Bahamut.Lexouritis 2020-04-15 10:16:17
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

Drama?
[+]
 Bahamut.Neb
user: Neb
By Bahamut.Neb 2020-04-15 10:42:14
Link | Quote | Reply

LMFAO
 Carbuncle.Beirmos
Server: Carbuncle
user: Bongyogha
By Carbuncle.Beirmos 2020-04-15 11:35:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shiraj said: »
cheating members

But we all use windower? /cry

Yep & some of like Sa-Raj-EE still dupe & cheat...
 Carbuncle.Beirmos
Server: Carbuncle
user: Bongyogha
By Carbuncle.Beirmos 2020-04-15 11:40:11
Link | Quote | Reply

For the poor soul who seems to be obsessing over who I am.

Thank you for your interest.

My age, kindness, and crafts on a mule have no relevance to my abilty to help Midguardians.

My main Minimuse has completed ALL the hardest content in game in vanilla mode without ever needing to buy clears. When Minimuse is not doing events with Inquisition, she occasionally helps guide Midguardians.

I raised one of my food mules as a WHM to help the Midguardians when they are short on WHMs. Decent WHMs are always in short supply. I share pricey foods with both Midguardians and Inquisition free of charge.

Weeew will tell you that I help them because I enjoy their company. I've spent much time helping them establish themselves and am proud of their accomplishments. All I ask is that they pay it forward and continue to help each other, returning members, and new members.

As the world isolates itself from a horrible pandemic, many people are returning to game to seek comfort and friendship in these gloomy times. I'm proud to see the people of the LSes I support, help returning members catch-up from level 75 days and enjoy the laughter and warmth of friendship.

Thusly, if you find the concept of kindness and the concept of people coming together to have fun doing cute things to crush endgame content, FAKE, then Midguardians is not the linkshell for you.

Again, I do not support arrogance, racism, duping and cheating members. I won't be loyal to such nonsense. No one should. Anyone supporting such nonsense should be ashamed of themselves.

Please take care of yourself.

Oh hun there is 0 interest , I am just pointing out the sheer fake of how fake you really are, you seem to become everyone's best friend then just slide your way out once you have accomplished said goals. I am not interested in any progression you, a group or anyone for that point made, just here to call out your BS like I have on everyone else. Your fake bubbly attitude may sway most, but your thinner then a sheet of rice paper girl & we see right through you.

Konucha San Doz Friend Gamer Girl...
 Asura.Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2020-04-15 12:57:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Beirmos said: »
Yep & some of like Sa-Raj-EE still dupe & cheat...

English lol?
By gistofanything 2020-04-15 15:43:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Regardless of how people feel about Minimuse, mods really should be doing something about this blatant harassment. The fact that it's been up for several hours at this point is pretty unacceptable.
[+]
 Asura.Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2020-04-15 16:29:36
Link | Quote | Reply

gistofanything said: »
Regardless of how people feel about Minimuse, mods really should be doing something about this blatant harassment. The fact that it's been up for several hours at this point is pretty unacceptable.

I'm not sure what has happened for her to get any harrassment, I cba to read all of it and I don't know the backstory, if any. But why would she get any to begin with? Any post I've seen is mostly all positive so what is attracting all of this negativity towards her?
 Bahamut.Angenard
user: Anaurine
By Bahamut.Angenard 2020-04-15 16:57:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Minimuse, continue to be you, let the people who hate you hate! Let those who love you continue to love you. We all can't please everyone. You're awesome :).
By Weeew 2020-04-15 23:49:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know who this Beirmos guy is but based on his comments I hope it stays that way...

Minimuse Bahamut wouldn't be the same without you. You are awesome.
[+]
By Miaw 2020-04-16 03:36:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I agree with Weeew. I've never known Minimuse to be anything but a positive influence.