Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » Midguardians Recruitment [EU]
Midguardians Recruitment [EU]
First Page 2
By Weeew 2019-09-04 23:23:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello All! Midguardians [Bahamut] is opening its doors to new members.

Introduction

Midguardians is an EU-based linkshell for end-game events. During our events we take a non-elitest approach and try to keep it as fun & casual as possible, however some rules are required in order to ensure that everyone benefited from participating in end-game events. We generally just want to have fun without too much fuss, so we expect our members to behave themselves and to be fair towards other members. Our current group members are mostly from Europe but we also have members from across the globe including the US and Middle East.

We have our own discord-server that can be freely used by our members. Members should be on discord during events, but it is okay to join without a microphone; we just want members to be able to hear planning and directions that might only be communicated with voice chat during intense situations.

We are currently running Aeonics, Omen, Dynamis D wave 1 + 2 farm, Dynamis D Wave 3 Boss clears. (We have just completed our second round of Wave 3 boss clears with 100% success rate)

Is this the linkshell for you?

We are looking for a mastered and well-geared BRD and/or COR. We run Dynamis D on Sundays at 6:00pm GMT where attendance is mandatory. All our other events are optional.

Our current schedule is:
Sunday 6:00pm GMT: Dynamis D (mandatory attendance)
Tuesday 6:00pm GMT: Omen x 3
Thursday 6:00pm GMT: Dynamis Wave 1 + 2 farm
Friday 6:00pm GMT: Aeonics or Omen x 4

You are free to come on whatever job you like for Omen and Dynamis Farming which makes Midguardians a great place to gear up your secondary jobs. Although Bahamut is a relatively quiet server, we always have members around to help with non-event content. We are also accepting cross server transfers, so if you want to be on a not too crowded server but still get end-game stuff done then Midguardians is the right linkshell for you!

How do I apply?

PM me on ffxiah. It would be great if you could include relevant details such as your character job + gear info, and also a little bit about yourself. We are looking forward to meeting you and growing the Midguardians family.
[+]
 Bahamut.Suph
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Suph
By Bahamut.Suph 2019-09-05 01:40:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Join them, they nice D=
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Weeew 2019-09-05 04:15:27
Link | Quote | Reply

DirectX said: »
What made you leave Asura?

I left Bahamut for Asura last year as one of my closest RL friends had moved there. 1 week later he quit the game and I was stranded all alone until Arouis from UltimateSkillchain rescued me. It took me 9 months to realise that Bahamut was always going to be my real home so I took the next train back and here I am!
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2019-09-05 20:54:36
Link | Quote | Reply

EU Bump

By Weeew 2019-09-07 04:15:14
Link | Quote | Reply

^ Bump ^

Still looking for a WHM, RDM, GEO, PLD or RUN, and a BRD.
 Bahamut.Shozokui
user: Shozokui
By Bahamut.Shozokui 2019-09-19 10:36:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey everyone,

These guys are doing great things and the next big thing for EU players. Get on the ship while there's still quarters available! Currently they're 3/4 on Dynamis [D] clears.

If you're interested in running on Sundays at 8PM CET / 1PM Central Standard Time (in the states), send this man a message.

We're looking for enthusiastic players who are willing to gear up and play multiple roles. BRD, WHM, Idris GEO, Burtgang PLD, Epeo RUN. If you're interested and the times work out, let's talk my friend.
[+]
By Weeew 2019-09-21 14:15:40
Link | Quote | Reply

^Bump^

Couple more spaces available!
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Negan
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2019-09-21 14:41:48
Link | Quote | Reply

How many are online with a /sea all on Bahamut? Asura is 2400-2450 recently but the game feels more empty than when it was just 2000 over a year ago. I think loads of people have come here to afk, plus there are tons more RMT about.
667 if you come join them!
 Bahamut.Hismena
By Bahamut.Hismena 2019-09-21 15:22:04
Link | Quote | Reply

How many are online with a /sea all on Bahamut? Asura is 2400-2450 recently but the game feels more empty than when it was just 2000 over a year ago. I think loads of people have come here to afk, plus there are tons more RMT about.

630 at the moment.
 Bahamut.Qiyana
user: Anaurine
By Bahamut.Qiyana 2019-10-08 21:42:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you guys still recruiting by any chance? :)
By Weeew 2019-10-09 10:47:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Qiyana said: »
Are you guys still recruiting by any chance? :)

Will pm you with details
[+]
By ashcrow 2019-10-18 01:08:16
Link | Quote | Reply

THANK You for inviting me weeew <3
[+]
By Weeew 2019-11-11 22:45:10
Link | Quote | Reply

^bump^

Looking for WHM, GEO, or BRD for Sunday's wave 3 clears. 6/7pm GMT.

We are also starting up aeonic clears once a week.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [65 days between previous and next post]
By Weeew 2020-01-15 23:37:47
Link | Quote | Reply

^bump^

Front page updated.

We have just completed our second round of Wave 3 boss clears with 100% success rate. We are still looking for a mastered and well-geared BRD and/or COR. Running Dynamis D W3 on Sundays at 6:00pm GMT where attendance is mandatory. All our other events are optional.

Our current schedule is:
Sunday 6:00pm GMT: Dynamis D (mandatory attendance)
Tuesday 6:00pm GMT: Omen x 3
Thursday 6:00pm GMT: Dynamis Wave 1 + 2 farm
Friday 6:00pm GMT: Aeonics or Omen x 4

PM me on ffxiah. It would be great if you could include relevant details such as your character job + gear info, and also a little bit about yourself. We are looking forward to meeting you and growing the Midguardians family.
[+]
 Bahamut.Minimuse
user: grumpette
By Bahamut.Minimuse 2020-01-16 09:03:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Dear Weeew <3

Aiyah! Cannot unsee!

My baby taru, Kimchibi watches the pre-game, tailgating festivities prior to another Midguardian wave3 clear.

Playing with Midguardians is just dangerous business all around. If you enjoy fits of turning blue from belly laughing till you pass out, then these guys are for you.

The Midguardians are a band of heavy metal vikings and viking friends that only know how to conquer content in glorious comedic style. They slay endgame content with infectious humor! If you can't slay wave3 bosses with beer, belly laughs and BabyMetal, then you are doing it wrong.

I'm sorry my Kimchibi corrupted you guys with BabyMetal des. Please forgive me.

Speaking of music, they need another well-beered master REMA BRD for their metal band and a rum inspired pirate...err DP COR.
[+]
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2020-01-16 10:40:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Can you blame a Welshman for wanting to pleasure a sheep? I mean c'mon, you gotta cut me a LITTLE slack!

I've run as a guest with this group multiple times- great people, quality group that knows how to have fun. Anyone needing a home that fits their needs right now would be quite happy and get results with this group.
[+]
 Bahamut.Minimuse
By Bahamut.Minimuse 2020-01-16 11:51:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Celebrindal said: »
Can you blame a Welshman for wanting to pleasure a sheep? I mean c'mon, you gotta cut me a LITTLE slack!

That's what all rum inspired DP pirates say when they whip-out their Fomalhaut.
[+]
 Bahamut.Minimuse
By Bahamut.Minimuse 2020-01-16 21:17:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Dear brotaru Weeew <3

I enjoyed helping you guys farm Sovereign Behemoth today for your new members and support. I can't begin to stress the importance of DT sets at endgame events for both DD and support. I'm so proud that Midguardians are taking endgame seriously that so many of you come out to support your members in DT acquisition runs.

I look forward to lending a hand whenever you guys need a little more love.

I see Master Trials in your future.

Warmest aloha from your hapa kawaii sistaru from another mother,
Minimuse

Good luck on your next Cthulhu Zerde Rave Friday

I hear Omegus is channeling his inner Skywalker
[+]
By Weeew 2020-01-17 00:06:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Celebrindal said: »

I've run as a guest with this group multiple times- great people, quality group that knows how to have fun. Anyone needing a home that fits their needs right now would be quite happy and get results with this group.

Celebrindal thanks for the kind words. You are always welcome to run with us just throw us a /tell!

Bahamut.Minimuse said: »
Dear brotaru Weeew <3

I enjoyed helping you guys farm Sovereign Behemoth today for your new members and support. I can't begin to stress the importance of DT sets at endgame events for both DD and support. I'm so proud that Midguardians are taking endgame seriously that so many of you come out to support your members in DT acquisition runs.

I look forward to lending a hand whenever you guys need a little more love.

I see Master Trials in your future.

Warmest aloha from your hapa kawaii sistaru from another mother,
Minimuse

Good luck on your next Cthulhu Zerde Rave Friday

I hear Omegus is channeling his inner Skywalker

LOL Mini you are hilarious. Thanks for joining! It's exciting the amount of people returning to the game and helping everyone catch up to end game. Bahamut is starting to feel a little lively again :)
 Bahamut.Suph
user: Suph
By Bahamut.Suph 2020-01-17 01:27:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I believe in Minimuse!
 Bahamut.Minimuse
By Bahamut.Minimuse 2020-01-21 13:10:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Dear brotaru Weeew <3

Again, Aiyah!

Last week an inebriated DP pirate Celebrindal tried to have his way with Midguardian livestock. This Sunday, while waiting to be put in a Midguardian Wave3 Windurst party, my baby taru Kimchibi was stalked by a big, scary Moogle:

Then tossed into a party with inebriated DP pirate Philanselmo who arrived on a froggy surfboard:

Aiyah!

I was in tears by the end of that Windurst Dynamis [D] Wave 3 clear. Someone angered my parrots with their awful Tarutaru jokes, ie.:

What do you call a psychic Tarutaru who escapes capture?
....no not Shantoto
....no not Minimuse!

Thank you to all the guests pirates who hang with the Midguardians and share their warmth and humor with our European viking crew whilst slaying each other and wave3 bosses with horrific puns.

If you want to be a guest viking Wave3 pirate, you must be able to parlay @ 1 PM CST Sunday with the following:

1) DP COR, 4-song BRD or Idris GEO
2) Witty puns, jokes, mellow kittehs or angry parrots
3) Beer, rum, or bubbly personality
4) Discord access

Prospective guest pirates, please contact Bahamut.Minimuse via PM on FFXIAH. I'm harder to contact in game. I'm most likely playing on an alt.

If you slay la vie during European hours around 7PM GMT (1PM CST) and have well-geared guest jobs or multiple, mastered, well-geared jobs, contact Bahamut.Weeew via FFXIAH PM. He may find some space on Miaw's longboat viking crew. The crew does Aeonic clears, HTBFs, Dyna [D] farms, and Dyna [D] Wave3 clears.

This is Miaw, the leader of MidGuardians:

The person behind Miaw is a gentle, kind, viking with a glorious beard who plays guitar while playing FFXI. Let's shred together!
[+]
By Smurfyx 2020-01-21 14:23:14
Link | Quote | Reply

love the thread and posts makes me miss the game
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [83 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Minimuse
By Bahamut.Minimuse 2020-04-13 15:11:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Dearest Brotaru Weeew <3

Thank you and the rest of my MG bros and sisters for helping my baby sister Kimchibi get her last Dynamis Wave3 clear in Bastok yesterday.

[+]
By Weeew 2020-04-14 09:57:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Mini it was a pleasure having you and you are always welcome to any of our events!
 Carbuncle.Beirmos
Server: Carbuncle
user: Bongyogha
By Carbuncle.Beirmos 2020-04-14 12:17:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Dearest Brotaru Weeew <3

Thank you and the rest of my MG bros and sisters for helping my baby sister Kimchibi get her last Dynamis Wave3 clear in Bastok yesterday.
----------
Dearest KunchiFakeLadyinHer40's!,

On the outside sweet, kind & sincere on the inside the biggest kissbutt this game has seen in it's recent years, no loyalty from this gamer kucho chick who thinks she is at a Luwow all the time. This character to everyone's knowledge is nothing more then a cooking mule, so please stop filling these posts with your fake hearted love you try to show for everyone...

YOUR
NOT
CUTE
ANYMORE!
 Bahamut.Empyrean
By Bahamut.Empyrean 2020-04-14 12:25:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I would rather have a fake nice mule around over someone who gets mad over petty stuff.
[+]
 Bahamut.Minimuse
By Bahamut.Minimuse 2020-04-14 13:44:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Beirmos said: »
Dearest Brotaru Weeew <3

----------
Dearest KunchiFakeLadyinHer40's!,

On the outside sweet, kind & sincere on the inside the biggest kissbutt this game has seen in it's recent years, no loyalty from this gamer kucho chick who thinks she is at a Luwow all the time. This character to everyone's knowledge is nothing more then a cooking mule, so please stop filling these posts with your fake hearted love you try to show for everyone...

YOUR
NOT
CUTE
ANYMORE!

Dear Sad Person,

Please take responsibility for your own behavior and arrogance.

I don't hang with genuine people who support racists, dupes, and arrogance.

I support genuine people like Weeew whenever his LS needs my help. Weeew is a kind and caring individual who goes out of his way to help old and new members, even with mundane tasks. Midguardian officers treat their members with respect. They do not cheat or bully members.

I support genuine people like Lexouritis and Xiutaru because they lead through example, patience, respect and genuine kindness.

I wish you well and hope you learn humility some day.
[+]
By Delagyela 2020-04-14 16:20:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Empyrean said: »
I would rather have a fake nice mule around over someone who gets mad over petty stuff.

I have been told to ask you about your butt.
First Page 2