Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » This month's ambu is a ton of fun
This month's ambu is a ton of fun
By fillerbunny9 2019-05-12 00:18:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Dabackpack said: »
Guy comes in and says, "Hey, I had fun trying this setup, you oughta try it" and the rest of the thread is just people shitting on him for not bringing an optimal setup

the absolute state of the "community"

I mean, he's literally advocating going in and dying a ***ton for 20 min for the lulz. it's not just sub optimal, it's trolling any server which has a busy Ambuscade queue.
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2019-05-12 00:20:13
Link | Quote | Reply

fillerbunny9 said: »
Guy comes in and says, "Hey, I had fun trying this setup, you oughta try it" and the rest of the thread is just people shitting on him for not bringing an optimal setup

it's trolling any server which has a busy Ambuscade queue.

this is a fair criticism, my server doesn't have this problem but I can see being annoyed for queue time reasons
[+]
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
Server: Bismarck
user: duo1666
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2019-05-12 10:00:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I mean, he's literally advocating going in and dying a ***ton for 20 min for the lulz. it's not just sub optimal, it's trolling any server which has a busy Ambuscade queue.

No one cares. If your ambu queue is busy, change servers. Your fault for being on Asura.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-05-12 10:04:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Nyaarun said: »

No one cares. If your ambu queue is busy, change servers. Your fault for being on Asura.
And if your party keeps dying because you suck as a WHM, quit the game. Your fault for being shitty.
 Fenrir.Sirlagieth
Server: Fenrir
user: Sirlag
By Fenrir.Sirlagieth 2019-05-12 10:07:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

And if your party keeps dying because you suck as a WHM, quit the game. Your fault for being shitty.

Do you need some tissue's?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-05-12 11:26:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you seriously going to whiteknight Nyaarun?

Good luck with that.
[+]
 Asura.Chaostaru
By Asura.Chaostaru 2019-05-12 11:40:36
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By fillerbunny9 2019-05-12 11:43:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not on Asura. the difference is that my idea of "fun" isn't "I'll ***on others to have fun".
 Shiva.Phioness
Server: Shiva
user: Phioness
By Shiva.Phioness 2019-05-12 14:15:05
Link | Quote | Reply

On this week of "Thread o' Drama"
(1) Personal attacks (2) White Knighting a troll (3) 2 people who are O.C. over the game (4) The usual 'priveledged' cnts who express the "My Way is the Only Way!" style of gaming (5) 'Asura' Snowflakes.

ITS "Big Bang Theory fkng a Kardashian that gets caught cheating with a WoW forum!"

NY Times - "It's finalfantasyfookintastic!"

The POST -"Holy Chocobos!"
[+]
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2019-05-12 16:08:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not on Asura. the difference is that my idea of "fun" isn't "I'll ***on others to have fun".

Fun fact; Its not anyones fault theres a queue system for content. No one has to not do something because theyre not bis super serious can easily clear the content to make way for some stuckup *** who can clear it faster. Theres a line. Wait. They waited their turn for their 30 minutes. You dont want to wait? Tough ***.
[+]
By fillerbunny9 2019-05-12 16:16:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Fun fact; Its not anyones fault theres a queue system for content. No one has to not do something because theyre not bis super serious can easily clear the content to make way for some stuckup *** who can clear it faster. Theres a line. Wait. They waited their turn for their 30 minutes. You dont want to wait? Tough ***.

Fun Fact: when you're intentionally clogging up the works for everyone else for shits and giggles, you're just an ***.
[+]
 Asura.Meliorah
user: DatGoose
By Asura.Meliorah 2019-05-12 16:17:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I love that all these threads about ambu devolve into an arguement about queue times on asura and how if you want it fixed just leave asura, like that's something someone would want to do just to do ambuscade for a day.

Stay classy xiah.
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2019-05-12 16:42:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Fun Fact: when you're intentionally clogging up the works for everyone else for shits and giggles, you're just an ***.

No, the *** is the person complaining. Everyone is entitled to their 30 minutes if they queue for it. Youre not a special snowflake who deserves more.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-05-12 19:03:26
Link | Quote | Reply

No, the *** is the person complaining.
Said the person who is complaining about this month's ambuscade so much that he had to make a troll thread about wiping 20 times to it.
By huttburt<3 2019-05-12 21:52:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Chaostaru said: »
Im just glad your not on asura clogging up the ambu line with this.
*you're
By fillerbunny9 2019-05-13 14:59:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Said the person who is complaining about this month's ambuscade so much that he had to make a troll thread about wiping 20 times to it.

honestly, I am shocked they didn't come back with ye olde "you don't pay my sub!" argument, as if that excuses intentionally inconveniencing others.
[+]
By aisukage 2019-05-13 17:05:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Isn't this also the same guy that complained when people were trying to have fun discussing DD WHM.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-05-13 17:10:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, also said that MNK should be the only DD allowed in parties because of Subtle Blow.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2019-05-13 20:30:18
Link | Quote | Reply

aisukage said: »
Isn't this also the same guy that complained when people were trying to have fun discussing DD WHM.

I didnt complain about the fun, i even started the DD whm discussion originally. I just stated it was never optimal or good, because its not. Its just fun. Shits and giggles. Thats it.
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2019-05-13 20:30:33
Link | Quote | Reply

honestly, I am shocked they didn't come back with ye olde "you don't pay my sub!" argument, as if that excuses intentionally inconveniencing others.

Pretty sure this isnt a complaint thread.
By DaneBlood 2019-05-13 20:36:48
Link | Quote | Reply

aisukage said: »

yes it was based on the solid fact that more dmg does not help kill things faster.
[+]