Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » YELLS OF ASURA
YELLS OF ASURA
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
By soralin 2019-04-09 12:49:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I agree, Id recommend removing the names from your pics and post.
By Nekseus 2019-04-09 13:21:53
Link | Quote | Reply

eliroo said: »
Ngl this Senaki fellow may be a POS but all I have read these past few pages is a small army of kiddos who have probably used the same insults and comebacks since they were 13 and Senaki is just responding without much aggression.

He's a bad player. He doesn't listen. He makes poor excuses for himself. Whether the "insult" of stating this is "13 year old comeback" material is irreverent because it is entirely accurate.

Also he's clearly a drama queen.
By soralin 2019-04-09 14:40:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I mean nothing he said indicates drama queen to me. Everyone but him has been dragging stuff up and hes been mostly of the 'uh ok' stance.

From an outsuders perspective Senaki sure looks like the least of the drama queens here.

Go make your own thread for this Quetz stuff lol
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Chanceikin
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
By Quetzalcoatl.Chanceikin 2019-04-09 14:48:13
Link | Quote | Reply

soralin said: »

I removed his name. He will have to also remove it from his quotes. I only provided it because he is lying about events that anyone on these forums can check.

He was complaining about someone.. and because I refused to say anything about this person, he got pissy. Yet, he is up in here saying that I defended Tess.. even though the PM I provided from him says in his own words that I refused to say anything. I didn't venture any opinion on Tess because Tess is a grown-*** dude and I'm a grown-*** dude and I don't speak for adults when they can speak for themselves.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-04-09 15:03:04
Link | Quote | Reply

This how yall look bringing that Quetz drama to an Asura thread

[+]
By Nekseus 2019-04-09 16:42:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I mean nothing he said indicates drama queen to me. Everyone but him has been dragging stuff up and hes been mostly of the 'uh ok' stance.

From an outsuders perspective Senaki sure looks like the least of the drama queens here.

obviously you have not seen his facebook posts.

Go make your own thread for this Quetz stuff lol

cant derail a train that never had rails to begin with.
 Asura.Beatsbytaru
Server: Asura
By Asura.Beatsbytaru 2019-04-09 16:43:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Nobody gives a ***about your invisible server drama
[+]
By soralin 2019-04-09 16:49:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Nekseus said: »
obviously you have not seen his facebook posts.

I havent because posting that here would involving doxxing him and that would be against the forums policy here.

And guess what?

I don't care. Go make your own thread if you intend to doxx someone from another server over something completely and utterly unrelated to everything this thread is about.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Nekseus 2019-04-09 18:15:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kusaregedo said: »
i love how every thread calling out asura ends up exposing some kindergarten level drama on some dead server no one cares about.

Like the childish drama always going on in Asura 24/7? You do realize that Asuran drama is notoriously worse than any other server's?

Im not "from" quetz. Ive been there.

that would be against the forums policy here.

I love this. as if you arent viewing the thread that mine as well be named "schadenfreude here".

this is a ***post thread. everything here is *** and asura is the poster child of ffxi ***. if asura is involved, everyone is involved. Asura is 90% immigrants these days anyways...

honestly i dont care about any of this at all really. im more amused by the ppl like you on asura who are "never wrong". like that idiot blu with the max trait in perpetual self absorption. lol
By soralin 2019-04-09 18:26:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I love this. as if you arent viewing the thread that mine as well be named "schadenfreude here".

this is a ***post thread. everything here is *** and asura is the poster child of ffxi ***. if asura is involved, everyone is involved. Asura is 90% immigrants these days anyways...

honestly i dont care about any of this at all really. im more amused by the ppl like you on asura who are "never wrong". like that idiot blu with the max trait in perpetual self absorption. lol

What the actual *** are you even talking about now? Who are you even talking about? You sound like you're drunk. You're nonsensical rambling is meaningless and devoid of reason.

Asure shitposts are fine.

Doxxing peoples IRL info is not.

https://www.ffxiah.com/node/272

"Don't post any personal real-life identifiable information about or images of another user."

But also, Senaki should prolly fix their post cause...

"Don't quote rule-breaking posts."

So there you go.
[+]
 Odin.Senaki
Server: Odin
user: Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2019-04-09 21:15:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Chanceikin said: »

I removed his name. He will have to also remove it from his quotes.

Thank you for removing it.
We'll agree to disagree on all other such matters.
[+]
 Asura.Okhryeny
By Asura.Okhryeny 2019-04-09 22:18:43
Link | Quote | Reply

These non asurans wouldnt last a day on asura before they went to their mommy cryin
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-04-10 14:50:21
Link | Quote | Reply

/waits for more Yells of Asura
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
Server: Bismarck
user: duo1666
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2019-04-10 15:54:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Senaki said: »
Odin.Senaki said: »
Bahamut.Nebohh said: »
Your actions speak louder than your words. You are so naive. Stop replying please. You’re making yourself look really bad. Lol.

I hate you so much.

This guy left Quetz like 2 years ago and has spent most of that 2 years telling people all about it like he was still there. When I called him out for it, he complained about something that a person completely unrelated to me did to him and when I didn't respond by comforting him, he blocked me. (This took place on Facebook groups)

You guys should take him on Asura, he will totally fit in there.

WAY out of context, but ok guess I'll explain.

I was on Quetz for 7 years, have been on Odin for two.

The event he is referring to is an instance whereas someone asked for the differences of High vs Mediun vs Low population culture.
So I answered based on my experiences.

But instead of simply accepting my subjective opinion on such matters, he took it as a personal attack and ranted on about how my 7 years of experience no longer matter because I am not *currently* there. When I tried to provide examples of some of the bad experiences I had as a result of being over there with pictures, he openly defended the offender. So yes, I blocked him.

Man, Senaki, either your memory is ***or you're just a really bad liar. So you left Quetz, and we were all happy you left. Personally, I tried to help you out for a while because I felt bad for you. I tried to carry you through an Aeonic and even though you were hot trash I managed to carry you through all but like 2-3 fights. You were one of the laziest players I ever met, somehow with proper gearing you still weren't any good. So when all of my guys wanted to boot you.. it was no problem for me.

So a few months later you went to Odin. Again, the populace of Quetz rejoiced. Then every day on Facebook I'm getting notification that (omitted) said something on the Final Fantasy group.. and every single time it was you talking about Quetz. I got tired of it and called you out on it.. wasn't rude either, because it's not how I typically operate. Something like, "All due respect, but you haven't been on Quetzlcoatl in a year, maybe you should let people from Quetz tell others about Quetz." The real reason I wanted him to stop was because you're bad for tourism. If you're the guy talking for Quetz, then the opinion outside of our server becomes go be a trash-player on Quetz like Senaki.

Anyway, you took offense to this and started going off about how certain people on Quetzlcoatl touched you there on the doll and I completely just stopped talking. In this case it was Tesseracta, which is someone I like, but really at the end of the day we are both adults and I don't know if you were wanting me to spank him for you or something.. but I choose to stick to the higher ground and just stay out of the conversation.

Anyone here can literally go on the FFXI facebook page and see all of the threads of you talking about Quetz and me finally telling you to cut it out. I can't because you blocked me so I can no longer see your posts, but you sent me this before you blocked me:
(picture omitted)

Yet here you are saying I openly defended someone? You know it's bad when you can't even keep track of your own lies.

Not to detract from the Asura-shitposting, but Senaki is certainly turd-like, so I guess it's semi-related.

Idk, from everyones posts id sooner believe Senaki. If all of you are still there and they left, at this point id sooner believe your server is bad all due to yourselves instead of them.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2019-04-10 15:56:30
Link | Quote | Reply

eliroo said: »
Ngl this Senaki fellow may be a POS but all I have read these past few pages is a small army of kiddos who have probably used the same insults and comebacks since they were 13 and Senaki is just responding without much aggression.

He's a bad player. He doesn't listen. He makes poor excuses for himself. Whether the "insult" of stating this is "13 year old comeback" material is irreverent because it is entirely accurate.

Also he's clearly a drama queen.

Given the drama wasnt started by them....
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-04-10 16:04:47
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2019-04-11 18:41:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Holy flaming *** why are non asura people being infinitely recursive shitspouts here?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Viking
Server: Ragnarok
user: Gaugen
By Ragnarok.Viking 2019-04-11 19:21:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Okhryeny said: »
These non asurans wouldnt last a day on asura before they went to their mommy cryin

Err wrong. Current Asurans are ppl that actually went crying to their moms while on other server and then moved to Asura. (Like Azzriel)
[+]
 Asura.Smoky
user: Aubain
By Asura.Smoky 2019-04-11 19:31:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Frod said: »
Holy flaming *** why are non asura people being infinitely recursive shitspouts here?

Because they're bored on their dead servers.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2019-04-11 20:26:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Smoky said: »
Asura.Frod said: »

Because they're bored on their dead servers.

I mean, if they are going to be unrepentantly ***, they might as well transfer to asura.
 Asura.Chaostaru
By Asura.Chaostaru 2019-04-11 21:22:29
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Smoky
user: Aubain
By Asura.Smoky 2019-04-11 21:37:10
Link | Quote | Reply

That shout is for lazy GEOs that are too dumb to get a Tank, COR, 2xSMNs and a buyer.
By soralin 2019-04-12 14:43:15
Link | Quote | Reply

If you merc this months ambu at all you are hopeless, last time I saw an ambu this easy was when the froggo wasn't immune to gravity strat.
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2019-04-12 14:49:13
Link | Quote | Reply

How else will we get the economy going, if not for RMT with more money spent on gil than skill?
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-04-12 14:52:42
Link | Quote | Reply

froggo wasn't immune to gravity strat

SE vowed to never make this mistake again.

And then meebles were born...
By soralin 2019-04-12 18:12:43
Link | Quote | Reply

But this time around we also have R15 weapons.

Would people be opposed to SE adding another difficulty tier to fights above VD, specifically designed to have things built into it that nerfed cheese strats?

Easiest solution is its slightly harder than VD, but also SP abilities are disabled.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8