LF: Active Low-man LS

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » LF: Active low-man LS
LF: Active low-man LS
By Nekseus 2019-03-10 08:49:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I made a couple of new characters last summer and put them down during the autumn semester. Not in college for spring so I've started playing again and I'm looking for a small group of active players. I've got two characters. Like I mentioned, these characters are newer and I definitely need better gear but I know the game pretty well.

I haven't really been very active since RoV so even that content is pretty fresh for me. Would prefer a group that plays frequently. I live on site of work and I am able to be at the computer a lot of the time so a schedule isn't really a requirement. Honestly would prefer not to be in an "every evening at this time" group.

I spend a decent portion of time working on windower 5 stuff and so vicariously ffxi. I would say I am worth my weight. Not going to use a group for stuff and ditch. I've got better things to do than troll or be toxic to people over the internet.

I dont only play DPS jobs. Main character has WHM and DRK and the other has BRD and GEO. Working and focusing on PLD for the main. Once I finish the intial gear for PLD(just finished aegis) then ideally I'd prefer to multi-box PLD and BRD but GEO works too. I'm not enough of a computer wizard to multi-box WHM and BRD on intense stuff, maybe if they had carn and yag but not atm. I don't necessarily have to always play both characters either.

If you got any questions ask. Would prefer to be contacted on discord but can reply or PM me here.

Discord: Nekseus#5151