Spring Alter Ego Cipher Locations

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Spring Alter Ego Cipher Locations
Spring Alter Ego Cipher Locations
By abdhaljs 2019-02-01 09:59:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Spring begins March 20th, but February 1st... is as good of a time as any for trusts to show up. I did all the clicking people will need to do and figured I may as well throw it all together in an easy-to-use cheat sheet. Everybody should have the 1st four from the beginner RoE quests, but I've listed them here anyway in case you tossed them. Everyone else can start at Noillurie.

Cipher: Tenzen: Any city gate guard. (1000 Conquest Points)
Cipher: Mihli: Any Imperial gate guard. (2000 Imperial Standing)
Cipher: Valaineral: Any [S] gate guard. (2000 Allied Notes)
Cipher: Joachim: Cruor Prospectors (5000 Cruor)
Cipher: Noillurie: Shixo in Southern San d'Oria (S) (F-9). (1000 Allied Notes)
Cipher: Leonoyne: Shixo in Southern San d'Oria (S) (F-9). (1000 Allied Notes)
Cipher: Elivira: Shenni in Bastok Markets (S) (F-9). (1000 Allied Notes)
Cipher: Maximilian: Shenni in Bastok Markets (S) (F-9). (1000 Allied Notes)
Cipher: Lhu: Shuvo in Windurst Waters (S) (G-7). (1000 Allied Notes)
Cipher: Kayeel: Shuvo in Windurst Waters (S) (G-7). (1000 Allied Notes)
Cipher: F. Coffin: Records of Eminence NPCs (500 sparks)
Cipher: Gilgamesh: Records of Eminence NPCs (500 sparks)
Cipher: Kukki: Any city gate guard. (1000 Conquest Points)
Cipher: Margret: Ujlei Zelekko in Eastern Adoulin (F-7). (2000 bayld) Inside Peacekeeper's Coalition.

Campaign Period: Friday, February 1, at 12:00 a.m. (PST) to Thursday, February 28, at 6:59 a.m.
[+]
 Asura.Shurtugalx
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Shurtugal
By Asura.Shurtugalx 2019-02-01 11:44:32
Link | Quote | Reply

It'd be nice if I could get Qultada and Amchuchu... :(
[+]
By Raiden916 2019-02-01 13:30:51
Link | Quote | Reply

all trash smfh. SE should be giving these trust away.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-02-01 14:16:47
Link | Quote | Reply

All the trust should be available 100% of the time. It's really ridiculous that they have events where you can pick them up. It's just douchey.
[+]
By abdhaljs 2019-02-01 15:20:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't forget. If you've never done any Adoulin or WotG content for Bayld or Allied Notes, you can get any of the Sparks NPCs to convert Copper Vouchers into those other currencies. Trade them your copper vouchers to store and then select the currency option towards the bottom of their list.

In the case of this campaign, you will need to convert 6 Copper Vouchers into Allied Notes (6,000) for the 6 trust ciphers (1,000 each) from the Shadowreign era (Wings of the Goddess [S] areas) and 2 Copper Vouchers into 2,000 Bayld (for some reason she costs 2,000) for the single trust from Adoulin's Peacekeeper's Coalition.
By abdhaljs 2019-02-02 10:30:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Raiden916 said: »
all trash smfh. SE should be giving these trust away.

Yeah. None of them really stand out much other than two quirky ones. Maybe Kukki-Chebukk because he is part of the trio that casts Meteor so that is novelty. Ferreous Coffin because it's the only trust that will cast Raise on people and that's unique.
 Ragnarok.Tdizzle
Server: Ragnarok
user: Tdizzle
By Ragnarok.Tdizzle 2019-02-02 13:17:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Good if you're trying to do the quest that lets them level up. I'm only @ 76 currently. Still need to do most of the AAs and then track down what else i'm missing. Probably login campaigns and really obscure ones.
By abdhaljs 2019-02-02 14:46:21
Link | Quote | Reply

That level bonus may affect accuracy and damage by a little, it's not groundbreaking. On the other hand, if you do Monster Rearing in your Mog Garden and get up to level 7 rank, earn the Cactaur's final form "Jumbotender" Cheer Effect, your trusts become about as good as they're going to get; barring the campaign that doubles their HP/MP.

That cheer effect gives:
Capacity Points +7%
Movement Speed +2%
Alter Ego Auto-Regen +5
Alter Ego Auto-Refresh +3

The autorefresh/regen bonuses are amazing for trusts. It's easily my favorite cheer effect.
https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Monster_Rearing
By lazywolf 2019-02-02 16:23:48
Link | Quote | Reply

abdhaljs said: »
That level bonus may affect accuracy and damage by a little, it's not groundbreaking. On the other hand, if you do Monster Rearing in your Mog Garden and get up to level 7 rank, earn the Cactaur's final form "Jumbotender" Cheer Effect, your trusts become about as good as they're going to get; barring the campaign that doubles their HP/MP.

That cheer effect gives:
Capacity Points +7%
Movement Speed +2%
Alter Ego Auto-Regen +5

The autorefresh/regen bonuses are amazing for trusts. It's easily my favorite cheer effect.

I didnt k ow a out this one and now I need to start working on this.... that refresh alone is worth it.
By abdhaljs 2019-02-05 18:40:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump.
 Ragnarok.Tdizzle
Server: Ragnarok
user: Tdizzle
By Ragnarok.Tdizzle 2019-02-06 09:58:02
Link | Quote | Reply

abdhaljs said: »

That cheer effect gives:
Capacity Points +7%
Movement Speed +2%
Alter Ego Auto-Regen +5

Interesting idea. I'm using the blu wyvrn (I think) cheer for: Capacity Points +6%
STR +4
DEX +4
Accuracy +4
Ranged Accuracy +4
Alter Ego Haste +5%

That's what I figured the best thing for my char is since I'm a DD the majority of the time. Never really thought about devoting things to trusts. Never really run into mp issues with trusts though. I run into, August or Amuchu can't hold hate more than 10 seconds issues or Quilt. is screwing up my skillchain, or the mages are doing who knows what instead of curing me type issues.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-02-06 10:01:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Jumbotender is mostly a bot thing. Yoran cannot run out of mp, and stupid RDMs will not convert and accidently die. You can run freely with no mp issues forever.