WoC pop item trade for win
First Page 2 3 4
 Asura.Creole
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Creole
By Asura.Creole 2019-01-26 18:42:17
Link | Quote | Reply

looking to give my Pop item for a win on 2 chars, shouting this but putting it here just incase
 Asura.Elazar
user: Elazar1
By Asura.Elazar 2019-01-26 19:23:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Just watch he’s not /blm and fks your buyers over
[+]
 Asura.Creole
By Asura.Creole 2019-01-27 15:19:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Elazar said: »
didn't mess anyone over, i lost 7mil on that pointless run.
 Asura.Elazar
user: Elazar1
By Asura.Elazar 2019-01-27 16:11:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Creole said: »
Didn’t mess anyone over? How did you lose 7mil you tool it was our pop. You cost 3 of our buyers there items because your stupid
[+]
By kiania 2019-01-27 16:19:34
Link | Quote | Reply

When the item you were buying didn't drop, you took us out with other drops in the pool, that other people were buying. What are we missing?
[+]
By Pantafernando 2019-01-27 16:23:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Well it seems clear he doesnt gives a f... about anyone else.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Watusa
Server: Lakshmi
user: Watusa
By Lakshmi.Watusa 2019-01-27 16:26:04
Link | Quote | Reply

You cost 3 of our buyers there items because your stupid

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Creole
By Asura.Creole 2019-01-28 22:11:27
Link | Quote | Reply

1 buyer lost item, you didn't communicate ***so i left. So its my fault you idiots sat there not saying anything? weird group of idiots i see.
By geigei 2019-01-29 02:56:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Well that's a weird way to ask for help.
[+]
 Asura.Crowned
user: Crowned
By Asura.Crowned 2019-01-29 03:34:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Dude begs in shout to be carried through helms, and the only job he can offer is a half assed whm and non idris geo. Don't take this dude or OP too seriously.
[+]
 Asura.Smoky
user: Aubain
By Asura.Smoky 2019-01-29 06:48:54
Link | Quote | Reply

1 buyer lost item, you didn't communicate ***so i left. So its my fault you idiots sat there not saying anything? weird group of idiots i see.

Why not wait til pool was clear?
[+]
By dolphinboy 2019-01-29 08:41:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Or you could just warp out. You did it because you’re an *** and didn’t get what you wanted.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2019-01-29 10:09:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Prob because he was expecting a bonus floor.
 Cerberus.Tacothecat
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Tacothecat 2019-01-29 10:10:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Didn’t mess anyone over? How did you lose 7mil you tool it was our pop. You cost 3 of our buyers there items because your stupid

you're

I feel like there should have been enough memes out there to realize this mistake before hitting enter by this point.
[+]
By Slevin 2019-01-29 10:11:02
Link | Quote | Reply

And just to clarify. When OU died it was said what items dropped. His did not and then before the other buyers could even have time to lot he warped everyone out.
[+]
 Asura.Schurzen
user: daNpwr
By Asura.Schurzen 2019-01-29 10:12:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn. I just helped that guy yesterday.
[+]
By Slevin 2019-01-29 10:18:57
Link | Quote | Reply

It is what it is. But maybe in the future when ur doing something with a group of people helping you, maybe just b a little more mindful of ur actions.
By DaneBlood 2019-01-29 11:29:53
Link | Quote | Reply

You gotta be pretty special to warp entire group out of a run when there are still drops in pool.
No communication as you said means you had no information whatever it was wanted or not.
Soo yeah did en fact not give a Sh.. about others.
[+]
By dolphinboy 2019-01-29 11:38:40
Link | Quote | Reply

You can’t reason with stupidity.
[+]
By Yasmina 2019-01-29 12:03:31
Link | Quote | Reply

So why not use Reisenjima Cage? Instead of taking the entire ally out, you could have simply taken yourself out.
[+]
 Asura.Creole
By Asura.Creole 2019-01-29 17:13:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Slevin said: »
It is what it is. But maybe in the future when ur doing something with a group of people helping you, maybe just b a little more mindful of ur actions.
offered to reimburse them, instead got called names, offered other items and pops got called names.
 Asura.Creole
By Asura.Creole 2019-01-29 17:14:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
i was,
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-01-29 17:16:37
Link | Quote | Reply

You can't even get bonus floor on Ou path, as far as I know. Never mind that the rate of them is horrible. May have been a mistake, but understandable why people are livid about it. Makes their shell look bad, pisses off the buyers who were happy about their loot, ruins everyone's time.
[+]
By Slevin 2019-01-29 17:41:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
i was,

It wasn't ur run. Why would you even have the thought of taking us up for a bonus floor? Seems like some mixed up back tracking right there.
[+]
By Haorhu8 2019-02-05 16:26:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Crowned said: »
Dude begs in shout to be carried through helms, and the only job he can offer is a half assed whm and non idris geo. Don't take this dude or OP too seriously.

Amen!
By gistofanything 2019-02-05 23:06:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Haorhu8 said: »

Luckily that I had read your post two days ago I was in a party with him and 3 of his mules (one/blm) at the beginning I had understood that at least one of the menbres of my party belonged to him, when the item in question that was reserved to me ended by drop , he tried to steal it, results three kicks, cheater noob trash * * * * Toxic player as his buddy another Tarutaru avoid it during your games hours!

But your damage that run was actually bad. I'm not a mule, and I was going /blm, expecting runs would take less than 10 minutes (which they generally do when you shout for VD). If you could not be bad at your job, that'd be greatly appreciated, instead of trying to ride the bandwagon on an old thread.
By Haorhu8 2019-02-06 05:17:47
Link | Quote | Reply

gistofanything said: »

Luckily that I had read your post two days ago I was in a party with him and 3 of his mules (one/blm) at the beginning I had understood that at least one of the menbres of my party belonged to him, when the item in question that was reserved to me ended by drop , he tried to steal it, results three kicks, cheater noob trash * * * * Toxic player as his buddy another Tarutaru avoid it during your games hours!

But your damage that run was actually bad. I'm not a mule, and I was going /blm, expecting runs would take less than 10 minutes (which they generally do when you shout for VD). If you could not be bad at your job, that'd be greatly appreciated, instead of trying to ride the bandwagon on an old thread.

1: My damages were sufficient
2: You choose to defend an ***** and yes luckily that the players of Asura relate the actions of this *****
3: I know my job (not like you who did not know roll properly, no need skill)
4: When a shout says the first ring x is x so you pass, and forgiveness but you look like a mule so you'll have to improve your way of playing

5: I'm not who get One shot
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-02-06 09:18:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Crowned said: »

Amen!

I believe I partied with this person a couple of nights ago for Kin. Didn't check if anyone was /blm (I was on body), but we ended up wiping anyways. Will have to be that much more cautious joining random groups from now on. Thanks for the heads up crew.
First Page 2 3 4