Forum » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Selling Mythic Weapons
Selling Mythic Weapons
First Page 2
By Renebro 2018-08-23 06:06:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Which means you can afk in Party to get clearance and/or obtain:
Your Vigil base weapon,
150,000 Nyzul Isle Tokens,
100,000 Therion Ichor in Einherjar and clerance of Odin’s Chamber (if you should need the title),
all 50 Assaults to complete your Mamool Ja Journal, Lebros Chronicle, Leujaoam Log, Periqia Diary and Ilrusi Ledger,
pops for the final tier Zeni NMs to lot:
Tinnin's Fang
Sarameya's Hide
and Tyger's Tail

Currently 2 slots open. Message me over ffxiah.com to negotiate prices.

Kind regards,
René
 Fenrir.Idevlboy
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: idevlboy
By Fenrir.Idevlboy 2018-08-23 07:00:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Please let us know how this works out!! ESP when the buyer afks in NI and you get code lamps!

The mythic process is not so easily AFK’d like Aeonics are. The buyer would need to be available and at points actively participate in NI. They don’t get drawn into Ein so they have to be present hourly to enter. They have to be present to trade assault books and some of the missions (building bridges I’m looking at you) have difficult lamps to get to even if you beat the mission.

Not trying to rain on your parade but I’m not sure how well thought out your plan is.

But wishing you the best of luck regardless. And free bump for you.
[+]
 Cerberus.Drayco
Server: Cerberus
user: Drayco
By Cerberus.Drayco 2018-08-23 07:04:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Ya, there isn't a whole lot of afking that will be had. Still have to run to every zone, trade every book, trade lamp. We're talking about 5-25min afk at the most.

Selling the T4 clears might be really profitable for you tho. That ***sucks lol
[+]
By Renebro 2018-08-23 07:25:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for your input and wishes. To answer your questions.
Lamps (especially order ones) are easy to do when you play several accounts, what I do. Making the whole thing alot quicker and easier for me then having to tell someone where to move and what to do. So people can indeed afk for the whole run. People do however have to show up once an hour for Einherjar. Same goes for Assaults of which some are indeed short and done within minutes, others definitely are not ^^
Zeni goes without saying probably :)
 Shiva.Hiep
Server: Shiva
user: Hiepo
By Shiva.Hiep 2018-08-23 07:28:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Idevlboy is saying that if you had a code floor for nyzul, everyone has to tag the lamp, so buyer can't afk the whole run.
[+]
By geigei 2018-08-23 07:29:12
Link | Quote | Reply

This is absurd on a new lv, i'm making a mythic for myself, how can i get it for free and also make a profit out of it?
 Fenrir.Idevlboy
Server: Fenrir
user: idevlboy
By Fenrir.Idevlboy 2018-08-23 07:29:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Sure order lamps can be handled but I think you are forgetting about code lamps where every person has to touch the lamp. If the buyer is afk and you get a code floor the entire run is lost. Just keep that in mind.

(Edit Hiep beat me to it!)
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-08-23 07:33:05
Link | Quote | Reply

geigei said: »
This is absurd on a new lv, i'm making a mythic for myself, how can i get it for free and also make a profit out of it?

This isn't new lol. I'm always willing to pay someone to do my bitchwork if the price is right.

Problem is usually where the price is. You don't get 50m for tokens like some people think.
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Server: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2018-08-23 07:34:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Can't even afk over night for Einherjar ichor due to having to trade the lamp unless you could coordinate some Windower Send stuff between you and the buyers..
By Pankas 2018-08-23 08:12:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Lets strip it down:
1. Nyzul - need to click to enter, need to click the code lamp, need to run to get new tag.
2. Assaults - need to run to lamp to trade voucher after completion, need to run to get new tag.
3. Einherjar - need to trade lamp to enter.

So you would be paying pretty much for tagging along and doing same stuff without doing much of the thinking. Guess some people would find it attractive, if price is right, and lets say dual boxing your main while your alt is getting clears.

Just for fun, let's discuss possibilities to give account access without giving access(sorta admin/user rights).
 Asura.Blitzjr
user: tripletee
By Asura.Blitzjr 2018-08-23 08:16:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Not a bad gig for nyzul for the most part. It’s a lot of luck based. Although there is MINOR work required on buyers part, Let the man merc in piece lol. This is way more secure than giving your account info and basically the only other option.
 Asura.Cair
VIP
user: Minjo
By Asura.Cair 2018-08-23 08:24:05
Link | Quote | Reply

"AFK" is probably not something this should be advertised as. A buyer would have to present for all parts of the process. You're either dragging someone along for a long, paid trip or planning on offering to log into their account, which.. to each their own I guess!
By Afania 2018-08-23 10:20:00
Link | Quote | Reply

If you get code, exit and reenter.

Afk is a service clients paid for.
 Bismarck.Oppa
Server: Bismarck
user: Aerison
By Bismarck.Oppa 2018-08-23 10:24:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Afania said: »

How does that solve anything? They'd still have to be there to get a new tag, unless you have them set up a bunch of autoexec rules. The only way you'll a true afk is if you let them login into your account.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2018-08-23 10:37:33
Link | Quote | Reply

i could see paying a moderate price for nyzul, especially if its done without cheats

most content can be done with light attention for nearly full results, nyzul is almost completely linear effort:reward and nobody wants to grind for 8 hours straight or whatever it takes to get 150k

the rest, silly
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-08-23 10:41:53
Link | Quote | Reply

"AFK" in the sense that you don't have to do any of the "work". Kind of a loose flub of the term. Basically for someone like me at a 9-6 standard job, bring my laptop and turn it on at my desk, and have minimal concentration to the game while getting mythic quests done throughout the day. It's not truly AFK, so that part is kind of misleading, but I understand what the OP is trying to create.

If it were me offering this service, I probably would not have entertained an entire discussion outlining how every part of the service would be offered, and would have ended it with "If you're interested, send me a tell for specifics". This kind of dialogue turns into a semantics argument, which hurt your business.

Hard to say "you can be afk the entire time" when you are required to literally not be afk for nearly every aspect of the questline.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-08-23 11:00:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm selling AFK spots in Jeuno 20 M to stand AFK next to me.
[+]
 Asura.Suteru
user: Suteru
By Asura.Suteru 2018-08-23 11:19:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Mercing level 75 content? That's something I can do!

Selling Sky God clears and drops, 50m per god, 500m for all 5. You get to choose one piece of gear to keep.
By Afania 2018-08-23 11:57:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Oppa said: »
Afania said: »

How does that solve anything? They'd still have to be there to get a new tag, unless you have them set up a bunch of autoexec rules. The only way you'll a true afk is if you let them login into your account.

They can make agreement on set time for tags too. So client can afk for longer time without interruption. Unlike dealing with code you will have to pay attention to the screen entire time.
By Elazar1 2018-08-23 12:11:08
Link | Quote | Reply

This has to be the most HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE crap, I’ve ever read on here, and if anyone is dumb enough to take you up on this they should be just shot. Utterly pathetic. Next let me strip down so you can perv over my account 5mill an hour...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-08-23 12:22:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Elazar1 said: »
if anyone is dumb enough to take you up on this they should be just shot

HOLD MY BEER

-Asura
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-08-23 12:28:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Meh, just six months ago there were dozens of token mercs. They were just charging waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much.

I was gonna pay to get my tokens done, my time is worth more than the effort it takes to get them but like I said, they wanted 50m. I don't lul irl often, but that one got me. I would've paid 10.

They were doing it "legit", I don't pay people to do things fairly, I pay them to do it quickly. You don't get to charge more to do it slower.
By marcus 2018-08-23 12:33:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I think he's piloting the buyers accounts otherwise this is just a troll. Mythics (esp Idris/Epeo) require a lot of attention and legwork to complete, its one of the reasons they still hold so much value.
By Afania 2018-08-23 12:46:26
Link | Quote | Reply

This has to be the most HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE crap, I’ve ever read on here, and if anyone is dumb enough to take you up on this they should be just shot. Utterly pathetic. Next let me strip down so you can perv over my account 5mill an hour...

People pay 5-7m for an easy ambu VD clear, what'd you expect.......

Hell merc for mythic is a lot more justified than 5-7m per ambu IMO. Mythic grind is extremely boring, at least ambu is fun......would rather pay to bypass boring mythic grind and make gil in fun content, lol.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-08-23 13:11:19
Link | Quote | Reply

That's not accurate, 5m VD merc is free. You break even and get free gear from total marks.
 Cerberus.Kylos
Server: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-08-23 13:14:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Renebro is a good guy. He was in my LS for many months and will get people mythics for a price. However, I agree that the buyer cannot "afk all the time" as it's impossible (unless he has control of your account). More like, "tag along and do the minimum". Also the buyer would still need to farm their own Alex/Beitetsu, so it's only selling parts of a mythic. Should probably offer the other titles as well, such as Gulool Ja Ja, Medusa, Gurfurler, and the four Salvage chariots. Also is Captain rank required? Or would the buyer get this as part of the sale?
By kiania 2018-08-23 13:16:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Next let me strip down so you can perv over my account 5mill an hour...

Deal of a lifetime.. But only if I get to wear a monocle while doing it
[+]
 Lakshmi.Konvict
user: Smasher
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2018-08-23 13:32:00
Link | Quote | Reply

This gave me a good laugh. Like mentioned above you can't just AFK, you have to be present watching the screen. Its pretty much just giving away money.
[+]
 Asura.Patb
user: Patbee
By Asura.Patb 2018-08-23 14:15:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I would honestly pay per assault for someone to get me captain rank. Just seems like no one on asura is offering this.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-08-23 14:26:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Patb said: »
I would honestly pay per assault for someone to get me captain rank. Just seems like no one on asura is offering this.
Not a bad idea. Hehe
First Page 2