Where To Transfer Next?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Where to transfer next?
Where to transfer next?
By Numquam 2018-07-02 11:51:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Been on A sure for about 6 months and its getting time for me move on. What are the most populated servers after asura?
By Justuas 2018-07-02 12:05:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin but it's jp.
 Asura.Saphyne
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: saphy
By Asura.Saphyne 2018-07-02 12:16:14
Link | Quote | Reply

save your $18, asura is the best server~ why do you feel the need to move on?
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-07-02 12:27:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Jdove said: »
Asura.Saphyne said: »
it's the most populated that doesn't make it the best

True however being on a dead server with no friends linkshell breaking etc. You might as well try something new.
[+]
 Odin.Kealoha
Server: Odin
user: Kealohaa
By Odin.Kealoha 2018-07-02 12:32:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin isn’t too bad. I do agree there are more active JP shouts than English ones. I guess it depends on what you’re looking for. Are you looking for more PUGs? Or just a group to belong with? You can make it work on any server if you’re proactive. It just helps a little more with a bigger population. To each their own.
By Afania 2018-07-02 12:38:47
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »

True however being on a dead server with no friends linkshell breaking etc. You might as well try something new.

.....OP specifically said he is on Asura and decided to move, obviously there's a reason for it.

And yet here comes another 30 posts preaching Asura, to someone already been there, and made the decision to move.

If you want to preach, preach to people who hit a wall on small servers. Don't need to do that under every single thread with completely different circumstances or just recruit for group members/look for group.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-07-02 12:45:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Afania said: »

.....OP specifically said he is on Asura and decided to move, obviously there's a reason for it.

And yet here comes another 30 posts preaching Asura, to someone already been there, and made the decision to move.

If you want to preach, preach to people who hit a wall on small servers. Don't need to do that under every single thread with completely different circumstances or just recruit for group members/look for group.

Where in my post did I say Asura ?
 Quetzalcoatl.Coronos
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Coronos
By Quetzalcoatl.Coronos 2018-07-02 13:27:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Come to Quetz. It's dead. So no competition for camping Argus.
[+]
By Afania 2018-07-02 13:30:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Afania said: »

Where in my post did I say Asura ?

Where in OPs post said he plays on a dead server with no friends? Your post is completely irrelevant to begin with.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-07-02 14:13:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Angierus said: »
Maybe OP is just sour about the ambu wait times on Asura and is looking to not get scolded for soloing VE.
True statement.
By Senaki 2018-07-02 15:06:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe OP is just sour about the ambu wait times on Asura and is looking to not get scolded for soloing VE.

If that's the reason, then yeah he can come to Odin np. Our English population is about maybe 400 English players; which is still more than other servers. So during English times we generally don't have long waits for Ambuscade. But for the love of Altana, don't do Ambuscade during JP hours unless you want an 20+ minute wait.
By Numquam 2018-07-02 19:16:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Senaki said: »

If that's the reason, then yeah he can come to Odin np. Our English population is about maybe 400 English players; which is still more than other servers. So during English times we generally don't have long waits for Ambuscade. But for the love of Altana, don't do Ambuscade during JP hours unless you want an 20+ minute wait.

I'm just sour in general. I work in an office full of people and they moved me to the basement with the other sour people. I've gone from Quetz to Cerb to Phoenix to Carbuncle to Asura. I just move when I feel the need to.
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-07-02 19:22:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Numquam said: »
I've gone from Quetz to Cerb to Phoenix to Carbuncle to Asura. I just move when I feel the need to.

You picked all the worst severs, that's rough.
 Bahamut.Negan
Server: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2018-07-02 19:25:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm just sour in general. I work in an office full of people and they moved me to the basement with the other sour people. I've gone from Quetz to Cerb to Phoenix to Carbuncle to Asura. I just move when I feel the need to.

Confirmed Numquam is gonna burn this mother DOWN!
[+]
By BlaTheTaru 2018-07-02 20:28:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Come to Shiva. There are like 20 active na players. You'll make friends in no time.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2018-07-02 20:56:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Negan said: »

Confirmed Numquam is gonna burn this mother DOWN!

Wait for the after glowed stapler...staples at least 30% faster and stronger !
[+]
By fonewear 2018-07-02 20:58:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Now I want FFXI to put a stapler in the game. Someone alert the proper people.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2018-07-02 20:58:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Been on A sure for about 6 months and its getting time for me move on. What are the most populated servers after asura?

Odin then Bahamut.
By fonewear 2018-07-02 21:03:46
Link | Quote | Reply

If you come to Asura you can join forces with me...and the other terrible(awesome) people !