Attempt #2
 Bahamut.Zaga
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Abdirazak
By Bahamut.Zaga 2018-06-06 09:55:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello everyone,

I would like to get a party going for ambu, farm jse items, sky, void watch, abyssea, dynamis, bcnm fights, etc...

I am not trying to setup something too crazy maybe get together 3-4 times a week including weekends. /tell or message me for more info.

Est hours 930am to 11pm-12am
By Kodaijin 2018-06-06 11:01:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Might have better luck on a more populated server where you could just shout for these things.

best of luck!
 Cerberus.Kylos
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-06-06 13:14:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Zaga said: »
Hello everyone,

I would like to get a party going for ambu, farm jse items, sky, void watch, abyssea, dynamis, bcnm fights, etc...

I am not trying to setup something too crazy maybe get together 3-4 times a week including weekends. /tell or message me for more info.

If I can get things setup and done (once a week) on this quiet, shanty town server called Cerberus, you can very easily make a group there. Good luck to you!
[+]
By Afania 2018-06-06 16:35:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kylos said: »
Bahamut.Zaga said: »
Hello everyone,

If I can get things setup and done (once a week) on this quiet, shanty town server called Cerberus, you can very easily make a group there. Good luck to you!

This and be proactive....There are PLENTY of people interested in ambu. I got people spamming tells begging for an ambu spot every time, ...I also spam tell for a pt spot everytime I see them. On avg it takes me less than 20 min to create a D/VD pt using proper setup on est prime time or weekend. Obviously it's done with a list of people within the connection, since I almost never use yell chat nor forum to recruit anything.

pt aren't going to magically pop in yell chat. Whoever wants pt has to reach out to the hidden job market themselves. The resources are there for those to took the time and reach out for connection building.

Asura isn't an easier place for inexperienced pt organizer without support jobs leveled. There aren't much room for trial and error due to people having more choices on which pt to join and congestion, so inexperienced organizer will fail very often because of low trust and the lack of familiarity between members. Most of the spots open up by other organizers in yell are support jobs too, so none support players still have to rely on connection building like small servers. So being proactive on connection building is just as important, regardless of servers. It doesn't change anything for none-smn/bandwagoners.

A note to OP, you may want to join some of the bigger social ls and build connections there. Many casual players don't read forums, but they do need ambu desperately, you just have to find them.