He Wasn't An Aeonic NIN...

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » He wasn't an Aeonic NIN...
He wasn't an Aeonic NIN...
 Asura.Syto
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Sessho
By Asura.Syto 2017-10-29 21:30:41
Link | Quote | Reply

This guy was an old returnee Veteran.. He was found on lvl 74 NIN/THF in RL.. I think he was just trying to farm enough gil to buy his Aeonic.. He was tired of being left out or failing HELM NMs.. I would of pearled him...

Now GM's ("Police") gave him a temp ban...

I'll still try to recruit him and ask him to level SMN instead..

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/japan-police-unmask-74-year-old-ninja-burglar/ar-AAu2ZM6?li=AAggFp5

"Japan police unmask 74-year-old 'ninja' burglar

Japanese police have finally nabbed a nimble "ninja" thief who dressed in black and scrambled over walls to commit scores of break-ins over an eight-year career -- and were astonished to find he was 74.

Tourism Calgary
Your guide to Calgary's most instagrammable spots
SEE MORE
Sponsored by TOURISM CALGARY
Police in the western Japanese city of Osaka had been stumped by a string of burglaries, their only lead being security camera footage showing an agile thief with a black neck-warmer pulled up to the nose and a parker hood down to the eyebrows.

"He was dressed all in black just like a ninja," a senior official at the Kawachi police station told AFP.

But the master thief made a mistake in May -- his neck-warmer slipped and his identity was revealed on camera.

Police recognised their man as Mitsuaki Tanigawa, 74, who had a previous record of thefts.

They then started watching the aged crook and tried to trap him.

"Investigators watched him doddering out from his house like any other old man during daytime. He then went to an abandoned apartment room where he changed and waited until it got dark," the official said.

"When he came out in the dark, he was all in black... He did not take ordinary streets, squeezing through tight spaces between houses and running on the tops of walls," he added.

As investigators were unable to pursue the agile thief to catch him in the act, they finally pounced when he came back to his hideout at 4am after robbing an electronics store.

Under arrest, Tanigawa said he "hated working and thought stealing is quicker," according to the police official.

He has been charged for over 254 break-ins for thefts totalling 30 million yen ($260,000) over the past eight years.

He later told the police that he needed only 10 minutes to sneak into a house, stealing mainly cash from people as they slept.

"He's a pro. He told us 'I have confidence in my job'," the police official said.

"If I were younger, I wouldn't have been caught. I'll quit now as I'm 74 and old enough," the thief was quoted as saying."
By fillerbunny9 2017-10-29 22:16:05
Link | Quote | Reply

the problem was going NIN instead of THF. maybe he never bothered unlocking his subjob.
[+]
 Shiva.Eightball
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Eightball 2017-10-29 22:19:43
Link | Quote | Reply

the one time he forgets tonko tools...
[+]
 Leviathan.Andret
Server: Leviathan
user: Andret
By Leviathan.Andret 2017-10-29 22:45:01
Link | Quote | Reply

8 years for 260k... That's like 32.5k a year? Surprisingly little for a super skilled ninja and risky.

Also.. neck warmer... Should have gotten better hats!
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-10-30 09:20:15
Link | Quote | Reply

wow....

That's older than me.

I should take lessons.
[+]