Shantotto Ascension Pants

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Beast Master » Shantotto Ascension Pants
Shantotto Ascension Pants
By Evilwyzeguy 2017-09-17 10:22:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Would they be good for the "Sic" & "Ready" ability delay -5? Or would the swapping from a 119 pants to a level 75 then back mess something up?
 Fenrir.Cariboulou
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
By Fenrir.Cariboulou 2017-09-17 11:03:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Nope they work like a charm. when you use your pets ability you will have a pre set with these a mid set with dmg gear then a ending set with either ur acc or -dt. Combine the pants with charmers merlin axe offhand and enjoy your 10 sec recast on moves once you get your job points gift. I will post the macro i use for my bst when i get home. Hope this helps.
By Evilwyzeguy 2017-09-17 11:32:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes it does thanks. I wasn't sure if removing them and making my ilvl change would hurt the pet or not.
[+]
By Felgarr 2017-09-17 11:54:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Cariboulou said: »
Nope they work like a charm. when you use your pets ability you will have a pre set with these a mid set with dmg gear then a ending set with either ur acc or -dt. Combine the pants with charmers merlin axe offhand and enjoy your 10 sec recast on moves once you get your job points gift. I will post the macro i use for my bst when i get home. Hope this helps.

Looking forward to your macro
 Fenrir.Cariboulou
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Cariboulou 2017-09-17 17:09:06
Link | Quote | Reply

This would be for Tegmina with grasshopper. For Alt + 1 for quick use.

Line 1: /equipset 01
Line 2: /pet "Tegmina Buffet" <me> <wait 1>
Line 3: /equipset 02
Line 4: /wait 2
Line 5: /equipset 03

Equipset 01 = Charmer's Merlin Off Hand & Desultor Tassets on legs.
Equipset 02 = Aymur Main, Arktoi Offhand with Nukumi Manoplas for Hands and other DD gear for your pet.
Equipset 03 = If your tanking by your self -DT set for pet or an ACC set if you have a tank in party for quick tp build.

Hope this helps works very well for me :)
By Felgarr 2017-09-18 19:53:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Much appreciated!
By Nyarlko 2017-09-18 22:35:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Our pets' level is determined only by our mainhand weapon. Changing pants/offhand to non-ilvl doesn't cause any issues with pets, though it does seem to mess with trusts and it can suck getting caught by an AOE while wearing plate kleenex armor.
By Boshi 2017-09-19 19:12:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Nyarlko said: »
Our pets' level is determined only by our mainhand weapon. Changing pants/offhand to non-ilvl doesn't cause any issues with pets, though it does seem to mess with trusts and it can suck getting caught by an AOE while wearing plate kleenex armor.

I was under the understanding that trust level is locked in once you summon them
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2017-09-19 20:01:07
Link | Quote | Reply

that's only true up until level 99. they retroactively change levels based on your average item level at 99