[Bismarck] Take Over Tavnazia Region For Parsley!

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » [Bismarck] Take over Tavnazia region for Parsley!
[Bismarck] Take over Tavnazia region for Parsley!
 Bismarck.Zuidar
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Radiuz
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2017-07-20 07:15:40
Link | Quote | Reply

So, those who are doing the 2nd Cooking Shield quest for #4 RoE (me too!) are stuck because Beastmen has control of Tavnazia Region so there's no way to buy Misareux Parsley that's used to make Pomodoro Sauce needed for RoE #4 cooking and Bountiful Bazaar wasn't selected from super kupowers yesterday. The only option is to take over the region before sunday's tally

Though beastman influence looks to be over 75%
 Bismarck.Herrera
By Bismarck.Herrera 2017-07-20 10:25:15
Link | Quote | Reply

We attempted to do this a few weeks ago for Bearstar, she is Windurstian and when members from other nations (like me and my alt) showed up to help, it seemed like their help was detrimental to the overall efforts.

So for speediness sake I suggest you try to take ppl from the same nation.
 Leviathan.Stamos
Server: Leviathan
user: Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2017-07-20 11:09:11
Link | Quote | Reply

You can choco dig in Miseraux Coast and get a few stacks daily.
[+]
 Bismarck.Zuidar
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2017-07-20 15:22:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Stamos said: »
You can choco dig in Miseraux Coast and get a few stacks daily.
Rental Chocobos can't be used there, and I tossed my whistle way long years ago so can't use my own chocobo anymore
 Leviathan.Vedder
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Vedder 2017-07-20 15:34:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Stamos is there anything in this game you don't do lol ?
[+]
 Bismarck.Zuidar
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2017-07-21 10:34:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Okay so now we have 2 days until next Conquest tally to take over Tav region from beastmen control. trying to figure out efficient or best options on how to do it. I know just killing any mobs in beastmen controlled zones increases influence regardless whether or not exp is gained, or can sync on someone around lvl 75-78 and lock that person in merit point mode killing Seaboard Vultures that are lvl 83-84 right outside of Tavnazia. Right now, Sandy is in 2nd place and Bastok is in 3rd in conquest ranking for when deciding to change allegiances. I have PUP and SAM at lvl 76/77 for exping on those birds. (Never forget signet :p)

What do you guys think?