Looking For DAT Mods Or Zone Dat Mods?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Looking for DAT mods or Zone Dat Mods?
Looking for DAT mods or Zone Dat Mods?
By Felgarr 2017-06-28 17:34:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi folks,
I've been modifying zone dats to changne the names of regular mobs if those mobs are an NM placeholder. (Nothing special, just -PH at the end of a mob's name, like "Yagudo Mendicant[PH]"). Does anyone else happen to have a collection of modified dates to share? (Any purpose is fine, as I'm still learning here).

Thanks.
 Lakshmi.Reddwarf
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Reddwarf
By Lakshmi.Reddwarf 2017-06-28 18:29:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Felgarr said: »
Hi folks,
I've been modifying zone dats to changne the names of regular mobs if those mobs are an NM placeholder. (Nothing special, just -PH at the end of a mob's name, like "Yagudo Mendicant[PH]"). Does anyone else happen to have a collection of modified dates to share? (Any purpose is fine, as I'm still learning here).

Thanks.
you used to be able to do this with Pebbles POL Utils, idk if this still works tho.
[+]
 Siren.Noxzema
Server: Siren
user: Noxzema
By Siren.Noxzema 2017-07-02 01:49:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I always had to make sure that it had the same amount of letters for Hex Editing otherwise you had a huge space in your log. So I always just capitalized all of the letters. Did it change in the past couple years?

But, no I lost all of my .DAT changes =/.
By Felgarr 2017-07-02 04:12:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Noxzema said: »
I always had to make sure that it had the same amount of letters for Hex Editing otherwise you had a huge space in your log. So I always just capitalized all of the letters. Did it change in the past couple years?

But, no I lost all of my .DAT changes =/.

It hasn't changed. I was just wondering if someone pre-modded all the DAT files.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [420 days between previous and next post]
 Pandemonium.Falei
Server: Pandemonium
user: Fakei
By Pandemonium.Falei 2018-08-25 20:56:29
Link | Quote | Reply

im looking into moding my .dat files to show me the PH for nms what is the best program for doing this?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Falei
Server: Asura
By Asura.Falei 2018-08-26 15:33:13
Link | Quote | Reply

really i just wanna change the name of the PH like ad a PH to the end of the name so its easily identifiable... but thanks for the apradar link been looking for this
 Asura.Falei
By Asura.Falei 2018-08-26 16:22:56
Link | Quote | Reply

for apradar i get an error when starting the app "Could not load file or assembly "system.Data.SqlServerCe, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dvd8080cc91" or one of its dependencies, The system cannot find the file specified. any ideas?
 Asura.Falei
By Asura.Falei 2018-08-26 16:46:09
Link | Quote | Reply

nvm figured out the apradar issue