Looking For Aeonic LS!

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » Looking for Aeonic LS!
Looking for Aeonic LS!
By hamany9 2017-02-04 17:02:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Any Ls here recruting?

I'm looking for an aeonic linkshell, My jobs are:
PLD-BLM-SCH-BLU all master and well geared, these are my best jobs.

I also have RUN-WHM-COR-RDM-GEO.

My schedule is very flexible so i can be on during any time for events.
 Bismarck.Phaded
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Phaded
By Bismarck.Phaded 2017-02-04 18:37:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Join Lunies, apply as COR + BLM/SCH. Knowing how to roll and keep rolls on (and not have internet lag) would be a bonus since they don't have any real CORs.
[+]
By hamany9 2017-02-04 18:56:59
Link | Quote | Reply

where do i sign up!
 Bismarck.Lothoro
user: Lothoro
By Bismarck.Lothoro 2017-02-04 19:05:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Phaded said: »
Join Lunies, apply as COR + BLM/SCH. Knowing how to roll and keep rolls on (and not have internet lag) would be a bonus since they don't have any real CORs.

Not in Lunies but dang, shots fired (pun intended). Although, I don't really see the point of taking personal attacks at an LS through ffxiah forum posts, but hey, you do you.

Hamany9, my suggestion would be to look for an aeonic ls on your existing server first. My LS on Bismarck isn't currently looking for anyone atm. It's also tougher taking players from other servers since you can't gage their ability as a player or how they work in a team. Instead you only can look at their achievements (RMEA, mastered jobs, etc), and those are a pretty poor indication of player skill. (i.e. when a RME BLU doesn't know when to diffusion --> Mighty Guard to cap other DD's haste).
 Bismarck.Phaded
By Bismarck.Phaded 2017-02-04 19:15:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone within Lunies knows of their COR situation, its not "shots fired" at all. Out of the three existing CORs one shows up every 3-4 months, the other has commitments with kids and is usually on BLM anyway, and the third has impossible lag issues. Any real COR would be welcomed there I'm sure. Particularly one that doesn't take 5 min to buffs 2 parties pre-pop, if can manage that you are a shoe-in.
[+]
 Bismarck.Lothoro
user: Lothoro
By Bismarck.Lothoro 2017-02-04 19:21:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone within Lunies knows of their COR situation, its not "shots fired" at all. Out of the three existing CORs one shows up every 3-4 months, the other has commitments with kids and is usually on BLM anyway, and the third has impossible lag issues. Any real COR would be welcomed there I'm sure. Particularly one that doesn't take 5 min to buffs 2 parties pre-pop, if can manage that you are a shoe-in.

Oh. Then nevermind. Misinterpreted "no real CORs".
[+]
 Bismarck.Gippali
user: Gippali
By Bismarck.Gippali 2017-02-04 19:31:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Sounds easy on paper, apparently harder in practice.
 Bismarck.Phaded
By Bismarck.Phaded 2017-02-04 19:41:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I might have set expectations too high when I used to do it, rolling/re-rolling two PTs in >90s seems harder to do than killing Tumult.
[+]