HMP's?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » HMP's?
HMP's?
By Hanzatsu 2017-01-03 12:57:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Im curious as to how people get HMP's so fast with the rate they sell on the Auction house, but yet I dont see anyone doing VW runs. I can understand that you can still grab HMP's off of ambuscade runs as well, but its very limited.

I'm looking for some tips as far as getting HMP's to get my empy to 95, Iam seeming to struggle more than I thought was imaginable for the game being in 2016 and am disappointed in that fact.

If anyone has any tips or tricks to obtaining more that would be very helpful, thank you very much!

Happy new years!~~
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-01-03 13:09:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Hanzatsu said: »
Im curious as to how people get HMP's so fast with the rate they sell on the Auction house, but yet I dont see anyone doing VW runs.
It's easy:

Step 1: Do the VW event when it comes up.
Step 2: Get 100+ pouches.
Step 3: Hold on pouches (don't open them) and wait for the event to be over with
Step 4: Wait 1+ month, then open enough pouches to get to 99+ plates, or when the plates themselves are over 11+ million a stack.
Step 5: ???
Step 6: Profit.
By Hanzatsu 2017-01-03 13:12:35
Link | Quote | Reply

haha touche
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [83 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Agerine
Server: Bahamut
user: Agerine
By Bahamut.Agerine 2017-03-27 19:39:56
Link | Quote | Reply

lol just saw this while VW event is goin on, ends on March 31st. hope you have been enjoying the spoils!
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-03-27 20:54:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been running a certain method seems to work I've collected about 101 pouches from just spamming. Addding to my metals I held onto from last time I'm now 28/30 stacks of metals