Event LS "Reality" Looking For Members (cerb)

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Event LS "Reality" Looking For Members (cerb)
Event LS "Reality" Looking For Members (cerb)
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12
 Asura.Avallon
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Avallon 2017-10-04 19:14:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Boogs said: »
I wish my times better aligned with yours. You mentioned 5PM EST in a few spots and I am usually not even home by then. If you guys do things at later times, though, and could use a 3-song bard (only recently returned to the game so no horn yet, but it's in the works).

That's what happens when you play for folks across the pond. I remember Kylos used to start Vagary 45 minutes before I got home also. It bugged me to no end back when I was on Cerb. Good times though.
 Cerberus.Kylos
Server: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-10-04 19:29:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah we have some German players so to play later means some get tired or have to go to bed. Probably best to send me a message with the estimated time you'd be back, and we can set an event slightly later if we don't have people who can play late if possible.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-10-05 16:11:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not interested in players from other servers telling me to shut up. If you don't like my posts, if they anger you so much, please save yourself the headache and block me. I'm only trying to help my linkshell and friends. We don't have time for such negativity, and neither should you.
[+]
 Leviathan.Brotherhood
Server: Leviathan
user: bluecop81
By Leviathan.Brotherhood 2017-10-05 17:02:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Beautifully said!
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-10-06 13:11:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Doing a Kin run tonight (perhaps just one, depends who's on), so if you're interested in joining us please let me know.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-10-09 22:32:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Warder Of Courage x3 today (10th) at the usual early gather time of 10pm bst 5pm est. Likely taking 8-12 players, and mule buffers (cor, sch, smn) would be useful.
By Quizzy 2017-10-09 23:05:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you looking for anything or is this an update?

I'll actually be home at 5est tomorrow, and I have a shell =p

Sudsi has an HQ SMN but no nirvana, and Quizzy has an idris if you are looking.

EDIT: If you are going melee and looking for prebuff I have an RMEA BRD.

Sudsi has a very good WAR as well.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-10-09 23:28:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Quizzy said: »
Are you looking for anything or is this an update?

I'll actually be home at 5est tomorrow, and I have a shell =p

Sudsi has an HQ SMN but no nirvana, and Quizzy has an idris if you are looking.

EDIT: If you are going melee and looking for prebuff I have an RMEA BRD.

Sudsi has a very good WAR as well.

Was more of an update for our members. I'm not sure who we have yet, but chances are we'll have the players. We have a brd but he is not RMEA, so perhaps you could brd so he could thf? Either way, I have to see who we have first as we can't take too many people. I'll let you know close to the time.

Edit: We might be able to make use of Idris if we can't find a decent WHM. Highewing has Idris but I'd feel safer if they were healing for this.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-10-10 19:14:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Woot! The linkshell beat Warder twice tonight, and got most of the linkshell the clear. We'll be steadily working on getting the rest of Sky done for some members as well as T1-T3 Reisenjima before we can focus on T4s. Not sure what we doing next week yet.

[+]
 Leviathan.Brotherhood
Server: Leviathan
user: bluecop81
By Leviathan.Brotherhood 2017-10-10 19:16:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Grats!
[+]
 Asura.Avallon
By Asura.Avallon 2017-10-10 19:30:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Time for Reisenjima goodness.
[+]
 Cerberus.Boogs
user: rs1n
By Cerberus.Boogs 2017-10-11 13:21:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Congrats on the wins. Just poked in to say that reading your posts has been quite enjoyable; hope to see you post more wins!
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-10-17 12:10:36
Link | Quote | Reply

We'll be doing some random NMs tonight to get some members finished with Sky (geas fete) so we can start on Reisenjima T1-4. I'll be setting up regular Ambuscades for the rest of the month as I ain't even started it yet.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-10-17 13:38:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok we got a list of NMs on the menu for tonight. This includes:

T1 Caturaes.
T2s except Amymone + Yilan.
T3s
Gods except Kirin + Warder.
Ark Angels.

If we have time after all that, Reisenjima T1s.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-10-30 19:21:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Just a reminder. The clocks went back an hour in Europe, so NA players will need to gather an hour later than usual.

We will be completing T1-T3 Reisenjima NMs for Aeonic clears (which we started last week) Tuesday 10pm GMT 6pm EST, and afterwards we'll discuss our path for T4s. We will be using a mage setup, and I'll decide jobs for everyone closer to the time.

Please let me know if you will be late. I can decide jobs for people if I know you will be there. Cheers LS.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-10-31 20:00:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Did Reisenjima again with 15 of us, and managed to finish off the remaining T1-3. Crazy to think how close we are to our first aeonics, we've come so far over the past year.

We'll be scaling back the alliance for T4s as 15 is too much, but we will try to rotate members in for clears. Not sure which T4s we will do next week, but when it's decided I will let everyone know. Cheers.
 Asura.Avallon
By Asura.Avallon 2017-11-03 13:16:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Word travels quickly regarding your accomplishments in getting to T4's. Have you attempted any yet?
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-11-03 13:48:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Avallon said: »
Word travels quickly regarding your accomplishments in getting to T4's. Have you attempted any yet?

Tuesday we will try something. I've got a free weekend with no work or family commitments to decide which and how. Would love to do these without resorting to throwing smns at it. We don't expect to win right away, it's going to take some trial & error before we beat them.

I quite enjoyed our 14-15 person alliances the last couple of weeks, but we will cut back to avoid severe hp scaling. I already asked for T4 strats in another thread, which many players posted in and left amazing (and some not so much) feedback.
 Asura.Avallon
By Asura.Avallon 2017-11-03 13:55:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kylos said: »
Asura.Avallon said: »

Tuesday we will try something. I've got a free weekend with no work or family commitments to decide which and how. Would love to do these without resorting to throwing smns at it. We don't expect to win right away, it's going to take some trial & error before we beat them.

I quite enjoyed our 14-15 person alliances the last couple of weeks, but we will cut back to avoid severe hp scaling. I already asked for T4 strats in another thread, which many players posted in and left amazing (and some not so much) feedback.

Aha, well nothing was said about using SMN. I was just curious to see if you had broke ground yet in general. I'm sure you guys will do fine.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-11-03 14:06:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Rest assured if we do progress I will leave an update here. I like to get it out of the way early after an event has finished; otherwise it would be the next day (Wednesday) at the latest.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-11-07 19:19:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Did well on the sandworm tonight. Tried Teles twice, but seem to have some issues with it. Will see if we can get a better setup. Teles again next week, and perhaps one other. Thanks LS.

[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Server: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2017-11-07 19:22:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Strong work bro... keep up the good fight
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-11-07 19:43:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Nickeny said: »
Strong work bro... keep up the good fight

Thanks. We've talked it through and I think we know what's going wrong. Had no RDM tonight, which would've helped a ton.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-11-13 12:47:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Doing Teles tomorrow. If we can beat it first go .. we could give Dynamis-D a shot; but I have yet to try it myself. I'll be doing CP parties this month, as well as Ambuscade. Lots to do! Please let me know if you can't be on for Teles. Also, we'll be using a THF setup.

PS: Once again I have to remind players that if you join the LS and don't plan on joining our events regularly, and don't plan on letting me know why you can't make events (you need to tell me in advance .. not 1-7 days later!), then I will kick you out eventually.

We also don't appreciate those who bot. Not going to report it if you do .. but yeah, we like to know that you don't need an army of aids to help you play this game. I'm not really up for a long debate on that subject here, but I will talk about how I and others (in the LS) feel about this via PMs and /tell.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-11-14 13:20:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Doing Teles in a few hours. We'll need a decent THF, we got two already, but other LS members need to be on buffing jobs.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-11-14 15:11:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Looking for a THF with decent accuracy for Teles tonight. /tell if interested.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-11-14 18:49:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Exceptional job tonight on our first and only shot at Teles after losing to her twice 7 days ago ..

.. but it wasn't easy!

We used a different setup from last week, with the following jobs:

PLD RUN WHM GEO GEO RDM
THF THF COR BRD GEO WHM (mule COR for extra 2 rolls)

Opened up with some box steps while the RDM and others looked to enfeeble it. I used feint/conspirator before we started our 4-step, which ended up being Savage Blade > Rudras Storm > Swift Blade > Rudras Storm.

We saved the big JA's and SPs for later, and kept knocking it down while making sure we stayed alive. Somehow .. it didn't do Invincible the entire fight, despite it taking us over 20 minutes to get it down. Quilly and I were ready with Larceny, but it never came.

The main issue was using two tanks instead of a PUP. When a tank would get charmed, they'd lose hate and Teles would turn to a DD, one-shotting them. The THFs and COR were killed a couple of times, so we had to recover and keep the tanks alive.

After the DDs recovered at 45%, I asked the BRD to SV us, but we kept other buffs for later. At 20% I asked the DDs to pop temps. We knocked it down to 11% before it killed the DDs again. We had the time to recover, but then our Rune Fencer died as well. He got an Arise, and I told everyone to keep the PLD alive no matter what. Had the PLD died at this time, it was a certain wipe.

So after we recovered, Q and I used Perfect Dodge and ran in, I did Feint/Conspirater again. Just because I still had it, I used Larceny to get rid of Manafont at 9%. We went all out with Bolster, til it did SV at 4%. I asked Quilly to Larceny that too, and he did. It got to 1% and we went all out with any WS at that point, abandoning the 4-step. We finally nailed her on the third try.

Afterwards we just randomly decided to give Erinys a go with little preparation. I believe we'd have killed it, but crowd control made the fight problematic, and eventually Erinys was able to do a TP move and get the aura up. I think we'll get it next time. Thanks LS! First Aeonics coming soon.

[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-11-15 14:09:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd like to do Dynamis-D for the first time with the LS, but finding another day where most of our members can be on is tricky. Wednesday or Thursday are fine for me, and the run only lasts an hour. Please let me know here or via /tell if you are available for new Dynamis on either of these days. Thanks.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-11-21 13:53:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Lost one of our main players this week, so I'm looking for any players with a master Ragnarok Warrior, and other jobs like Scholar. They are not the only jobs we're interested in, so please let me know in-game.

Doing Erinys tonight for our first Aeonic.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-11-21 20:48:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Had a troublesome night, many mistakes we need to iron out. Still in the learning process on Erinys. Not giving up, despite needing a couple of players to join us. The LS is still actively recruiting for good, reliable people, so please let me know if you'd like to join us for T4s, Omen, Ambuscade, and other events in the near future.

And a big update, I want to thank ffxiah for giving me the platform to mold the LS in to what it is. As I feel our group lacks a place where we can discuss & prepare away from FFXI, I've set up a Discord channel for us. Therefore, I'll only post here looking for new recruits. I might give updates on our progress, but I'd like to focus on finishing our Aeonics and setting up events whenever I can. Thanks.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12