Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » Returning player looking for EU based LS
Returning player looking for EU based LS
 Bismarck.Chaosprime
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Chaosprime 2016-11-24 02:55:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi all,

Yes, i am well out of times but 11 has also been the only MMO I've truly enjoyed. I don't expect to emulate the past heroics i appreciate times have heavily changed however what i am looking for is an active EU based LS. I've tried a few NA based but no one is ever on when i play (understandable with the time difference). With that said, does any exist?

I do have some 119 gear (i think - been a while since i last played which in itself was a short stint) but would require assistance. For example, my ACC is very low. Raisenjima mobs with high evasion prove difficult for me.

Either way, if your an EU based LS and are looking to take people on board, let me know :)

Thanks
CP
 Bismarck.Mitchel
By Bismarck.Mitchel 2016-11-24 12:35:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey CP,

Didn't realise you were back, not seen your since your last trial.

Welcome to give our shell a try, only the 3-4 of us and a dbox (all good guys), no obligation to stick around - see if it suits you. Don't exactly have a schedule of events, its whatever we feel like/currently need, which tends to suit all of us. Tend to get stuff done around evening GMT time [16:00 - 23:00]

We're quite capable of tackling up to 135 content, just not enough people to realistically do any higher.
 Bismarck.Chaosprime
By Bismarck.Chaosprime 2016-11-24 14:00:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll drop you a message in game. Moo also looking to play also