Rebuilding WHM
 Bismarck.Dekusutaa
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: dekusutaa
By Bismarck.Dekusutaa 2016-09-08 00:49:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Eldelphia said: »
I just got the Vanya hat and capped it out with cure pot etc which helps a ton. I'll look at my options now. I have 2 JSE capes, one from reives, one from Ambuscade.

Reive cape still useful for Divine Caress and maybe if you roll a good cure pot or skill buff you want to swap in.

But I'd focus on getting the Ambuscade cape as I almost full-time it with Solace on.

You can even get a 2nd ambush cape and augment it with nuking or dd stats if you are so inclined.

Depending on event, I idle on Solemnity Cape (random drop from Queztlcoatl domain invasion) or Ambush JSE with the magic eva and ev buff I talked about.

But you have a lot of choices so I don't want to tell you there is only one right way.
[+]
 Asura.Leoheika
Server: Asura
user: Leoheart
By Asura.Leoheika 2016-09-08 02:11:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Mending Cape is good for enhancing skill too.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [80 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Raitoken
Server: Asura
user: raitoken
By Asura.Raitoken 2016-11-27 12:15:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Werdxi said: »
It can get a lot better bro, WHM/SCH for life. Get Aurorastorm, upgrade to Chatoyant, and go from there. :)

Here's my set:
ItemSet 94432

Cure3 for 734
Cure4 for 1368

With capped enmity down if you put enmity-10 on the cape. In fact you can merit enmity+5 and still be capped enmity down.

Huh, I didn't even think about the benefit of the Chatoyant w/ storm. Thanks for the heads up. I'll update my LUA and do some testing. I do see you use cap -enmity, but just like acc, it has a diminishing return. Once you have enough, anything beyond that is wasted. If I'm not pulling hate, then I'm good, and I don't. Instead I invest in Conserve MP. But yah, now to redo my macros and do some fun testing.

What path on the vanya gear? I have an idea but want to confirm.
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2016-11-27 13:03:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Path B