R> Ascalon For Next Aeonic Round

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » R> Ascalon for next Aeonic round
R> Ascalon for next Aeonic round
By Nocki 2016-07-26 12:31:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Ascalon is recruiting for the Aeonic round that will begin on August 20th. Ascalon is basically Dainslef's side linkshell from when masa Ejiin was on haitus.
If you meet any of the criteria below feel free to shoot me a tell in game or here on AH.

Requirements:
1. You must have Skype, even if you don't have a mic explaining things verbally is drastically easier.
2. You must have Super Revitalizer. There's a couple jobs where it's absolutely required, but for the most part my strategies assume everyone has this.
3. Don't be a douchenozzle. I'm honestly pretty easily annoyed so just don't do that plz thx.
4. Be able to put up with me. I'm an elitist piece of work tbh. Might as well get that out there now...
5. Be consistent! Don't miss runs or be late.

Our run times:
Saturdays and Sundays at 12pm PDT. We will often do smaller clears throughout the week (Zi'Tah, or Ru'Aun lower tiers).

Now for what we actually need~
If you are close to some of these criteria, you're still welcome to send me a message. Although these criteria are ideal, it's more important that we get along and you can function within the group.

2100 JP BLM
You will be gear checked. BLMs do the damage on 8/9 of the hard NMs so there is no leeway with this job.
550+ JP Scholar
1200 is nice for 2 NMs, but at least 550 is needed for a good fight pace.
550+ JP COR
You need max rolls, which are 9:26. And you need ilvl 119 empy feet for the quickdraw bonus to elemental damage. You also need random deal job points/relic body.
Idris GEO
Although most of the fights are still pretty comfortable without an Idris, it helps quite a lot. This is another one where there's no leeway, I know (and have access to) plenty of non-Idris geos so if you're looking to fill this slot please have one.
1200+ JP BRD
Relic is required, mythic is really helpful, and empy is bonus points. Extra bonus points if you have brd and some other job listed above.

If you meet the criteria for more than one of the jobs listed above, the likelyhood of being recruited goes up quite high. If you can efficiently multibox and you meet the criteria on 2 seperate characters that's also fine.
Server transfers are welcome.

Thanks for reading!
[+]
By Nocki 2016-07-30 12:36:40
Link | Quote | Reply

We are no longer looking for a BLM or COR.
We are looking for a WHM though.

Considering WHM is a pivotal role in the party, you will be gear checked/tested.

Thanks for the responses we've gotten thus far!
 Lakshmi.Konvict
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Smasher
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2016-07-30 12:40:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Why doesn't anyone on Lakshmi do this? Doh, buncha lazy people. Great thing you guys are doing.
[+]
 Asura.Blittzjr
Server: Asura
user: tripletee
By Asura.Blittzjr 2016-07-30 13:19:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Is this Nocki as in Archnocki.
 Asura.Foreverj
user: Foreverj
By Asura.Foreverj 2016-07-30 13:41:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I have 3/5 on ur list but then 12pm start time pacific @@
By Nocki 2016-07-30 13:48:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Blittzjr said: »
Is this Nocki as in Archnocki.
Yes, hello 0.0

Asura.Foreverj said: »
I have 3/5 on ur list but then 12pm start time pacific @@
12pm is more of a gather time, we usually start at 1. I don't find that a bad time on weekends!
 Odin.Llewelyn
Server: Odin
user: Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2016-07-30 14:30:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Would consider if I wasn't already leading my own linkshell! Good luck in finding cool people. Bump.
[+]
Guildwork Premium
By IBHalliwell 2016-07-30 16:20:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Beside the time zone suggestion I gave you in game, I was thinking you might want to consider:

• In times past people would pay for help getting their Carby Mitts and some of us made quite a bit of gil. You might consider the same if you could win the fight with just 5 of you.

• Looking at the member's vorseals, as they can make a difference on many levels. My LS is looking to get everyone up to date on vorseals for our runs.

Again all this is just FYI and for you to take / reject as you desire.

I.B. Halliwell on Ragnarok (formerly of Caitsith).
By Nocki 2016-07-30 17:22:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Llewelyn said: »
Would consider if I wasn't already leading my own linkshell! Good luck in finding cool people. Bump.
Aw, thanks Llew =)
Maybe we'll catch up to you guys soon on number of Aeonics!

We have found a SCH now!
Mostly looking for an Idris GEO now (since I don't particularly care for any more aeonics on mine for any reason other than AH points.)
If you think that you'd fit in any other slots, we'd still be willing to consider you or even possibly make a second group. Thanks all!~
[+]
 Asura.Krystela
By Asura.Krystela 2016-07-31 05:30:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Nocki said: »

Requirements:
3. Don't be a douchenozzle. I'm honestly pretty easily annoyed so just don't do that plz thx.
4. Be able to put up with me. I'm an elitist piece of work tbh. Might as well get that out there now...
These 2 requirements made me want to transfer :p

Seriously!

*Free bump* with a kitty

Wish you the best of luck in finding the purrrrfects fit for your linkshell!
[+]
By Afania 2016-07-31 22:55:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Krystela said: »
Nocki said: »

Requirements:
These 2 requirements made me want to transfer :p

Seriously!

*Free bump* with a kitty

Wish you the best of luck in finding the purrrrfects fit for your linkshell!

*Lures Krystela with cookies, chocolates and warm taru hugs :)
By Nocki 2016-08-04 19:58:24
Link | Quote | Reply

OP Editied.

Due to the job point campaign being such a short amount of time, and people being a little behind on beads our start date has been rescheduled to the 20th. Applicants are still welcome until then~ If you want to job point up a job and then apply for a particular position by all means do so!