Capping Out Taeon Augments For The Most Efficiency

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Beast Master » Capping out Taeon Augments for the most efficiency
Capping out Taeon Augments for the most efficiency
By KnifeKatRengar 2016-01-22 01:01:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Reisen T1s, T2s, and maybe T3s. I think T3s at that point would be too obnoxious to melee. Don't even know if a LS would even be happy if I melee'd something like that & ruining SCs etc.

Not many pet-friendly LSs on Carbuncle. ^^;

How would I gain more acc with Suppi/Mes than I would with Zennoi/Taeon?

Mes has 29 DEX
Taeon has 29 DEX

Taeon Can have 10 DEX Augment(now 39 DEX), and 20 Acc Augments.
Mes has 29DEX and 30 Acc. Just 2 acc shy of Taeon/Zenn earring without taking Taeon DEX Augments into consideration.

Sorry if I am not seeing it >.<; I just woke up and its 2 a.m. lol

I love the Amar Cluster, though. It looks sexy o.o
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-01-22 03:26:45
Link | Quote | Reply

You are correct that for pure accuracy Taeon + Zenn would be a better combo to cap out DW but you could consider that, since the difference between the 2 is so minor, it may be beneficial to go with Mes + Suppa for the superior offensive stat.
By KnifeKatRengar 2016-01-22 07:41:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Tidis said: »
You are correct that for pure accuracy Taeon + Zenn would be a better combo to cap out DW but you could consider that, since the difference between the 2 is so minor, it may be beneficial to go with Mes + Suppa for the superior offensive stat.

ItemSet 341385

This is the only thing I could think of really.

So with that set, I have -5 Acc from not using Hasty Pinion, and 10 DEX from Taeon, and removed Brutal Earring for Zennoi Earring. Removed Grounded Mantle for Vell. Mantle, but added Olseni Belt to compensate for the acc I am missing from using Grounded Mantle +1.

I have the 31% DW I need on that TP set, if you include +5 DW from each piece of Taeon Augmented with 5 DW.

Does that look about right? If I wanted to make the set look cooler, and less expensive: I could prob get away with Rajas Ring and Mar's Ring. Since I doubt I'll highly ever be able to utilize this gearset since I will prob just have to stand back when my pet is dead in the first place. So Maybe I am overthinking this TP set altogether. u.u

Since I'll have Habilitator +1, thats +20 Acc already. So I could afford to remove the two Ramuh's Earring +1s, and use Rajas/Mar's Ring. (For lower Content since I doubt I'll be doing anything that requires 1300-1400 Acc anyways.

So supplemented Offhand Habilitator for Blurred Axe+1 for lower Content and will use HB+1 for anything else to fix acc.

EDIT: Changed the Set a little bit too.

EDIT: went for 30% DW since at the cost of 31% I am loosing TP gain for minimal benefits. So I changed it to your prior suggestion with the DW Earring from Azi(Can't remember the name off the back of my head.)