Why Is No One Talking About The RUN Empy Quests!?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Rune Fencer » Why is no one talking about the RUN Empy quests!?
Why is no one talking about the RUN Empy quests!?
 Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Kyrial
By Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial 2015-03-27 22:14:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Since no one else made a thread here yet, I guess I will. I've seen precious little info on these anywhere. People who have done it, post your experiences! What were the fights like? Which content level did you choose? I hear the non-body pieces take less stuff if you do higher content levels; how about some exact numbers? I'm too scared to try the higher-level ones myself, but I'm still curious. :P
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
Server: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2015-03-27 22:24:47
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/46158/run-af3-quest/
 Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Kyrial
By Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial 2015-03-27 22:37:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Man, I didn't even check that because I thought it was about the actual AF3 quest (for the AF body)... lol
[+]
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
Server: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2015-03-27 22:58:41
Link | Quote | Reply

That occurred to me when you made this thread, let's see if we can get a mod to change that thread's name.
 Valefor.Applebottoms
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Applebottoms 2015-03-27 23:42:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Boyfriend posted it originally on my account because he had no idea what to do to even complete the quest, found out he was on the wrong quest, lol.

Hopefully the mods will change it since he posted under my account, because Iunno how to, lol.

But the help was appreciated and he was able to kill his 109 NM successfully after several attempts. Thanks for posting!