Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » thank you ragnarok
thank you ragnarok
 Ragnarok.Hotkarl
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: hotkarl
By Ragnarok.Hotkarl 2015-03-20 02:36:56
Link | Quote | Reply

With all the sad ***going around, just thought I'd do a shout out to this amazing server for all the memories over the last 8 years.
From the beginning....
Ruklin-for giving me my first pearl ever in the dunes.
Gusteau-for finding me lost in jeuno with a new Ls pearl for me after raikoh emptied out due to some weird freaky swinger proposal drama. Don't ask....
Warhellhound,lild,leibon-lots of early game help
Sakurasama-making me so mad for the first time I ever played....
..I showed up to a citadel pt on rdm/nin and they asked wtf I was doing, my reply "2 swords!" I don't remember what they said but I was so pissed somebody had the nerve to tell me how to play lol. Years later sakura ended up on my FL and prolly don't Evan remember that lol
Dkrchris-letting a shitty geared 71 drk into a dynamis shell... I felt so cool like I was finally doing things.
Freugue and covelle- my ToAU mission ***!
Gusteau-again for all the memories in sky,etc with mlrri,glnni,shon,donaurise,digits,firahs,blendercat...sorry if I forgot the others.
Angrypirate-my best friend in RL and my meat shield for countless things over the years, you don't Evan ask what... You just accept my random invites, sigh.. And ask "what job and where the *** ***"
Beluphoria and gigie- you too have helped to much to mention any specific occasions :)
Thaumboy- my VW/Abby ride or die homie. I wouldn't have a single REM without you, thank you, dickbreath.
Felgaar- I know you prolly hate me... But you were part of so many laughs. Thank you for being a good sport, I know I'm an ***, LOLBST
Alyvera-and all the newmoon crew.
Bloodynevermore- blooooooody!
Aeval-letting me in your EU shell because of my goofy AK time zone,some of the nicest people ever. Which brings me too....
Dartknight- thank you for always helping, not just me, but everybody. You are by FAR the nicest person I've ever met on ff.
Gunshin- you arrogant ***! But the best Sam I've played with. And your ninjar ain't too bad either.
Chimerawizard- impossible to gauge sch!
Cenzlo- waiting on my *** to get off work and rush home for adl's
Hadien- how you always parse so goddamn high on an Xbox is beyond me... I miss seeing you doing your 27 Dyna runs per day.
LadyJ- your shell is filled amazing people and thanks for having me.....
AP,hage,UNC,lor,ed,death,smores,twin,nish,Z,D,Darth, and anybody I missed, thank you.
I look forward playing until this game gets unplugged with all of you that remain on this amazing server.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2015-03-20 11:38:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I too plan to go down with the Ragnarok ship.
[+]
By Gunshin 2015-03-20 16:30:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh they are finally killing this ***, good I was tired of carrying *** for the last 12 years anyway ;p
Was good to play with ya gimp ***.
By Chimerawizard 2015-03-20 16:37:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hotkarl said: »
Gunshin- you arrogant ***!
Gunshin said: »
Oh they are finally killing this ***, good I was tired of carrying *** for the last 12 years anyway ;p
Was good to play with ya gimp ***.
:)
I plan to keep playing til they ban me or servers go down... so early last month. :'(
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-03-20 16:41:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Better be careful Gunshin, you might be banned for your language.
 Ragnarok.Unctgtg
user: Dbill
By Ragnarok.Unctgtg 2015-03-22 13:10:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey ya HK, you and me both, we are not going anywhere.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-03-22 13:46:00
Link | Quote | Reply

It was the best of times it was the blurst of times !
[+]
 Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo
By Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo 2015-04-16 20:46:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Hotkarl!