Is There A Way To Get Your Auto's Acc To 900?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Puppet Master » Is there a way to get your Auto's Acc to 900?
Is there a way to get your Auto's Acc to 900?
By darthmaull 2014-09-04 21:36:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I have just recently started to play my Pup again and I was wondering does anyone that plays Pup regularly, can you get your Auto's acc to 900 or better? I have Divinator but right now his acc checks at 770 without maneuvers.
 Sylph.Kakashiiix
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Kakashiiix 2014-09-04 23:09:25
Link | Quote | Reply

shiromochi. or gear+.
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-09-05 05:31:08
Link | Quote | Reply

darthmaull said: »
I have just recently started to play my Pup again and I was wondering does anyone that plays Pup regularly, can you get your Auto's acc to 900 or better? I have Divinator but right now his acc checks at 770 without maneuvers.
With a minimum of Regimen Mittens (or +20 pet accuracy through any piece of gear) and Shiromochi it should put it right at 900. Accuracy attachments and additional hybrid gear will obviously push it higher.

Only problem is you're sacrificing the possibility of using a straight attack, or an attack/accuracy food for the master which is kind of a large hit especially given automatons are still relatively squishy when it comes to AoE and can't always stay out in high end content.

Given this, if you can manage to avoid it dying too much and you're using Sharpshot frame, the Defense down from Armor Shatterer may still do good in adding a nice chunk of damage not only to yourself but also your party members.