LS For Mythic Building. Kenkonken Is Closer Than I

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Puppet Master » LS for mythic building. Kenkonken is closer than i
LS for mythic building. Kenkonken is closer than i
By ZanjiXth 2014-06-07 07:36:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I just came back to the game last night and i pissed my pants when I saw that i could enter salvage and do assault missions solo. so my question is, are there any other pups who are attempting to solo their kenkonkens as well.....? If not are there any PUPs willing to team up to at least get some of the harder tasks done with some help to ensure a couple of wins. Im making a LS on Asura with the purpose of making a mythic weapon to at least lvl 95.
 Asura.Echandra
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2014-06-07 08:42:08
Link | Quote | Reply

There are quite a few pups running around, but if your focus is on the mythic building, don't limit yourself to looking for pups. For things that you will need at least 6 people like Ein there are a fair amount of pick up groups by shout to join, or just shout yourself, same for odin if you don't have the 1.0 win yet. Nyzul and a few of the crappy assaults you will want more people. The june update is supposed to make getting to gurfur easier so that won't need 6 people. I'll assume you've already cleared Salvage 1.0 at some point for the 4 chariot wins.

When building a mythic I always tell people to emphasize getting these done first, as this stuff is the real time sync...alex and the upper trials can be mowed through.

If I remember right, long-arm and tyger are your znm/chariot trials, pretty sure pets can take that out and not have to worry about brain jack, and blues might jump in to help you since tyger is one of the most reliable mobs to learn tourbillion.
By ZanjiXth 2014-06-08 12:53:52
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah. im not just limiting to pups, its just i would imagine pups would reply faster lol.

i want to help other pups or anybody start/finish their mythic long story short
[+]
By Elwynbelwyn 2014-06-10 18:43:51
Link | Quote | Reply

On Sylph there's at least one shouted Ein run every night, usually two, not much trouble getting 6. There's only like half a dozen assaults that are truly hard and/or you can't do solo, so once you've got the easy ones, save up your tags for shouted runs of the hard ones. And you should be able to shout for Nyzul token runs. These days it's not much trouble to get 10 floors. I seem to recall you can get like 5K tokens if you start on 95. If you 2box, you can use tokens from your alt.

The only real hard part is getting so much alex. I think I've only ever turned in like 120 or so, but I'm not really excited for a 75 kenkonken when I already have oats.
 Shiva.Gib
Server: Shiva
user: Gib
By Shiva.Gib 2014-06-10 22:55:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Ugh, why would anyone build a mythic, let alone a Kenkonken?

it's such waste of money for a stupid weapon for a stupid job.
[+]
 Leviathan.Kaparu
Server: Leviathan
user: Tsuko
By Leviathan.Kaparu 2014-06-10 22:56:09
Link | Quote | Reply

^Cosigned. Don't waste yours or anyone else's time.
[+]
 Siren.Sieha
Server: Siren
user: Sieha1
By Siren.Sieha 2014-06-11 10:33:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Koga or bust.
 Lakshmi.Neboh
Server: Lakshmi
user: Neboh
By Lakshmi.Neboh 2014-06-11 11:25:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Gib said: »
Ugh, why would anyone build a mythic, let alone a Kenkonken?

it's such waste of money for a stupid weapon for a stupid job.
For the love of the job? The weapon may not be hands down the best in the game but it's the sense of accomplishment and love for the job which drives one to do so.

Why would people build afterglows? It really is a waste of gil for a boost that benefits party members and not one's self.

All in all, there are only a few things left challenging in the game. These are perhaps the last things. Making a mythic really isn't challenging, just time consuming. And no, it isn't a waste of money. Just because you can't make one doesn't mean, it's a "waste" of gil.

Now making an LS for just this purpose is a different story...

EDIT: Gib, I just looked at your char. LOL, you got me there.
 Shiva.Gib
Server: Shiva
user: Gib
By Shiva.Gib 2014-06-11 12:02:13
Link | Quote | Reply

By ixzanjixl 2014-06-12 19:16:52
Link | Quote | Reply

its worth making them. the time is well spent with other people with a common goal. and the best ws on pup with +30% damage is amazing ^^
 Sylph.Kakashiiix
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Kakashiiix 2014-06-13 23:13:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Soon as i am done with burtgang I am goin for KKK. 2 of the jobs i like dont really care about uber or usefulness.
 Asura.Darvamos
VIP
Server: Asura
user: Demmis
By Asura.Darvamos 2014-06-13 23:45:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Sieha said: »
Koga or bust.
Koga is pretty bust... Great on paper yet to see it really shine from anyone in real world uses.

Oh except one guy but he straight told me his GS file had an auto ws fuction and at that point you're not playing the game.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [70 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Nipun
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Nipun 2014-08-23 00:22:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, just got my Kenkoken to i119 today. Was a fun stressful journey but its finally over.
 Sylph.Safiyyah
Server: Sylph
user: Safiyyah
By Sylph.Safiyyah 2014-08-23 00:27:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Elwynbelwyn said: »
I'm not really excited for a 75 kenkonken when I already have oats.

wat

Asura.Darvamos said: »
Siren.Sieha said: »
Koga or bust.
Koga is pretty bust... Great on paper yet to see it really shine from anyone in real world uses.

Oh except one guy but he straight told me his GS file had an auto ws fuction and at that point you're not playing the game.

wat^2