Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » NNI and Salvage II group: Ragnarok
NNI and Salvage II group: Ragnarok
 Ragnarok.Tuvae
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Tuvae
By Ragnarok.Tuvae 2013-02-24 12:25:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Ahoy folks, so since ive been back to the game at the end of last year i havent really done much of the new ToAU stuff. Decided i probably should... So basically, im wondering if theres any groups out there that need an extra man for NNI and Salvage II.

Feel free to drop a message on here or /tell in game :)

I have done both new events, just so you know. So im not running blindly into them like a maniac.

Ta!

Edit: Yeh, i should probably Add. Im GMT and prefeeeeerably looking for something on sunday evenings.
 Ragnarok.Afania
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2013-02-24 12:28:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Tuvae said: »
Ahoy folks, so since ive been back to the game at the end of last year i havent really done much of the new ToAU stuff. Decided i probably should... So basically, im wondering if theres any groups out there that need an extra man for NNI and Salvage II.

Feel free to drop a message on here or /tell in game :)

I have done both new events, just so you know. So im not running blindly into them like a maniac.

Ta!

Edit: Yeh, i should probably Add. Im GMT and prefeeeeerably looking for something on sunday evenings.

I do salvage2 fairly often, we can team up for it :)
 Ragnarok.Lulo
user: Lulo
By Ragnarok.Lulo 2013-02-26 10:35:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Looking for salvagev2 static, always same pplz. not random ***, let me know plz
 Ragnarok.Returner
user: Nameless
By Ragnarok.Returner 2013-02-26 11:02:10
Link | Quote | Reply

what's your time zone, I am interested at least during the weekend.
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2013-02-27 02:30:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Returner said: »
what's your time zone, I am interested at least during the weekend.

Come and do salvage2 with me :(
 Ragnarok.Returner
By Ragnarok.Returner 2013-02-27 20:00:15
Link | Quote | Reply

... your time are too random, need to set a time that's not 1am EST starting time...
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2013-02-28 01:04:46
Link | Quote | Reply

... your time are too random, need to set a time that's not 1am EST starting time...

That's because I only log on for 1~2hr a day, so it's easy to miss my pop window :)

We can do it on weekend :)
 Ragnarok.Returner
By Ragnarok.Returner 2013-02-28 09:30:36
Link | Quote | Reply

weekend.... if you can be on time... sure...
 Ragnarok.Returner
By Ragnarok.Returner 2013-02-28 09:30:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Sch is 99 btw :D
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2013-03-03 04:18:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Sch is 99 btw :D

So....when can we do salvage2 and meeble? D;
 Ragnarok.Returner
By Ragnarok.Returner 2013-03-04 22:17:09
Link | Quote | Reply

If we want to do meeble, there needs to be a time set and switch zone. I really don't care about battalia down but am welling to do it if we switch around since that's only fair. However, time needs to be set so I don't wake up in the morning at 9 and wait for 2 hours and decide to do something only to find out half way through it you log on and want to do meeble. If you set a time like 10am in the morning, I will reserve that time and make a point not start anything. It doesn't work if you just want to log on anytime and do it, I just can't sit there for 2 hour waiting for you to show up without doing anything.
 Ragnarok.Lulo
user: Lulo
By Ragnarok.Lulo 2013-03-06 05:38:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Me and Afa have a nice meeble static now, though im still looking for a salvagev2 set if someone is interested in creating one on GMT afteroon schedul please consider me
 Ragnarok.Returner
By Ragnarok.Returner 2013-03-06 08:35:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I was supposed to be in that meeble static but missed the first couple runs due to mis-communication.

First time she told me 12pm EST on Sunday so I woke up at 11:45 thought I was early and turned out that she forgot that she told me 12 and thought I was late as she started at 11am. Then she went on and said that she has Einherjar group that starts at 10am EST and should be done by 10:30am so make sure I get on at that time cuz she is doing meeble after Einherjar.

Then the second week I logged on at 10am, thinking that I should see her on and ready to do Einherjar but didn't see her get on at all so I joined an Akvan run at 11am thinking she probably forgot. Then she got on I think at 11:20 and I was in the middle of Akvan run... so she went to do it without me, which is fine.

But anyway, that's why I think a set time is important. For Salvage II I am open doing during the weekend, so let me know the time you prefer on both Saturday and Sunday and we can work something out.
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2013-03-09 13:17:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I was supposed to be in that meeble static but missed the first couple runs due to mis-communication.

First time she told me 12pm EST on Sunday so I woke up at 11:45 thought I was early and turned out that she forgot that she told me 12 and thought I was late as she started at 11am. Then she went on and said that she has Einherjar group that starts at 10am EST and should be done by 10:30am so make sure I get on at that time cuz she is doing meeble after Einherjar.

Then the second week I logged on at 10am, thinking that I should see her on and ready to do Einherjar but didn't see her get on at all so I joined an Akvan run at 11am thinking she probably forgot. Then she got on I think at 11:20 and I was in the middle of Akvan run... so she went to do it without me, which is fine.

But anyway, that's why I think a set time is important. For Salvage II I am open doing during the weekend, so let me know the time you prefer on both Saturday and Sunday and we can work something out.

Returner stop afking when you log on :)

You can't play on Sat afternoon isn't it? So unless we start earlier it doesn't really work D;(salvage 2 I mean)
 Ragnarok.Returner
By Ragnarok.Returner 2013-03-10 00:41:02
Link | Quote | Reply

-_- i was skilling up with script...
 Ragnarok.Zeig
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2013-03-14 22:18:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Afa is a ground king. She makes you camp her for a window of time, then she spawns...claimed :)