Need Leathercrafter To Synth/sign Ogre Gloves+1

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » Need Leathercrafter to synth/sign Ogre Gloves+1
Need Leathercrafter to synth/sign Ogre Gloves+1
By Felgarr 2013-02-21 00:05:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Is anyone up to the challenge? I paid 7000g for these in 2006 and well, I just refuse to pay today's pricees. If you can help please send me a PM or reply here.

-Fel
 Ragnarok.Hatberg
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Gossamer
By Ragnarok.Hatberg 2013-02-22 03:32:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I think it will be challenging to find a leatherworker willing to craft these for you. The synthesis requires Cuir Gloves upgraded to Couerl Gloves upgraded to Ogre Gloves. Any synths of the base items that HQ will be useless - any Ogre Gloves +1 out there are likely just accidental HQs during skill-ups. Also, I know there are some generous people on this server, but finding someone willing to give away 1 million gil and some time/effort will be rare.

If you're just looking for a way to improve your reward however, the easiest way is to obtain a Zoraal Ja Axe (10% reward), a normal quality Ogre Gloves (10% reward) and Monster Gaiters (from Dynamis Beaucedine or Tavnazia) and upgrade them to +2 with as a Magian Trial (30% reward). This will put you at the current cap of 50% reward.
By Felgarr 2013-03-05 11:00:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you Hatberg! I was able to get this item anyway. Thanks for the advice about Reward, as well. :)