Colorful Abyssite - VNM

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Magian Trials » Colorful Abyssite - VNM
Colorful Abyssite - VNM
By duos 2013-02-13 00:56:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Currently I'm at the point where I need to kill Yacumamax6.

I got two questions :

1) At my main char the Colorful Abyssite turned into Blue is there a way to dispose that key ?

2) After getting Colorful Abyssite for my alt I keep popping a different NM in Jugner Forest ( the pugil one ) and I'm kinda confused are there different nms that can be poped with the same key for one area ?

Appreciate your input
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-02-13 01:00:06
Link | Quote | Reply

1) Don't drop it. It will keep your colorful from upgrading for the rest of your needed kills plus you can sell the Blue Abyssite to someone making an OaT weapon when you're done with your trials.

2) Yes, there are 2 T2 VNMs in those zones.
 Ramuh.Lorzy
Server: Ramuh
user: Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2013-02-13 01:01:24
Link | Quote | Reply

i think you can get rid of them at the npc you buy the t1 from. or you could just pop it and either kill or wipe. or you could hold on to it to prevent future upgrades when you want to pop t2s.

yes, there are two t2s per zone. if you have two characters you could try to hold one while finding the other.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Yomisha
Server: Asura
user: Yomisha
By Asura.Yomisha 2013-02-13 01:08:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, yes. Follow what Pleebo/Josiah said. Also pay attention to the message displayed when detecting a VNM to make sure it is of the appropriate tier. They all "resonate" a certain way~

Tier 1 - feebly
Tier 2 - softly
Tier 2 - solidly
Tier 3 - strongly

This way you can tell if it's a t2 or t3 when you have the blue abyssite on you. Which is really helpful to have with those trials so you don't have to keep farming up a new t2. :D
[+]
By duos 2013-02-13 01:27:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Awesome guys thanks for the advice, will give it another shot today
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [1564 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Starfishsky
user: starfish
By Asura.Starfishsky 2017-05-27 00:29:13
Link | Quote | Reply

old topic here, great info, i am wondering tho is there different positions or a pop timer for T1s? i killed one 20m ago but i can't find it anymore in the map.
By fillerbunny9 2017-05-27 00:59:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Just in case this is a genuine question and not a necro for the lulz (and I highly doubt it's the former), you can easily farm T1 in La Theine at the conflux where tigers spawn.
 Asura.Starfishsky
user: starfish
By Asura.Starfishsky 2017-05-27 02:09:52
Link | Quote | Reply

ye i just found a few more, thanks. what is the purpose of detecting necro bumps? does it hurt the forum in a anyway? just curious.
By Davorin 2017-05-27 02:49:02
Link | Quote | Reply

The point of detecting a necro bump is to highlight that posts and information before the necro may be very old and contain out-dated information.