Neo-Salvage - Ragnarok

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » Neo-Salvage - Ragnarok
Neo-Salvage - Ragnarok
By Quiznor 2012-11-30 11:52:06
Link | Quote | Reply

So,since Neo salvage is finally coming soon.

I'm converting my static from NQ salvage to neo-salvage.

I'm looking to bring 6 people on the run.

Probably looking like 2 healers,2 DD,a THF and a support job.

Since my usual MNK *** off to spend all his day being gay and fish all day instead of helping me out like he promised (not naming no names) I'm looking to recruit the following....

1 x Healer (WHM or SCH)

2 x Heavy DD (MNK + DRK/WAR/SAM) note,this job combo might change,depending how the pathos unlocking thing works once we figure it out.

1 x Support Job Role (BRD or COR)

Runs will hopefully be around JP midnight,but we can work on something that fits everyone before it starts.Not sure how we'll do gear yet (because we dont know whats needed to upgrade yet) but once its figured out,we'll have something nice and fair.

Alex is up in the air atm,while it kills me to do so,I will split it while we figure everything out,but hope to work out a compromise for the short term since I'm almost finished my mythic,but like I said,it'll be split by default.

Skype is preferred if possible for runs and you'll undergo a gear check beforehand too!

If we get up and running before neo salvage hits (in which case I only need a MNK to get going now) we'll hit all NQ zones for your wins/gear you';ll need for the HQ upgrades (final note,NQ salvage alex not split,because I still go these days anyways)

Message me on here (preferred)
<--- Skype me over there
Or /tell me on Ragnarok - Quiznor (least preferred)

Edit: To sweeten the deal,for everyone on skype during the runs,I've got an Irish accent <333 ^_~
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-11-30 11:54:15
Link | Quote | Reply

You should add a [Ragnarok] tag to your title, might help.
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
Server: Leviathan
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2012-11-30 11:59:54
Link | Quote | Reply

finish dat mythic!
By Quiznor 2012-11-30 12:01:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Trying Brohenheim! 6k to go. Between quitting alot and people being flakes,you know how it is

Edit: And never paid more than 3k for a piece of alex,yes,I havent bought any in years D:
[+]
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
Server: Leviathan
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2012-11-30 12:02:57
Link | Quote | Reply

close! everything else done?
By Quiznor 2012-11-30 12:03:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Everything else done since 75 cap (except gurfurlur,he was 80 cap)
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2012-11-30 12:11:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Wish I could join in. I enjoyed the hell out of Salvage when it was still relevant beyond Alex farming. But I'm still 90 capped (I don't even have all of my AF3+2 or Ukonvasara 80 complete ._.) and having issues getting back into the swing of things. :<

Maybe once I get my ***together and if you get a DD slot open I'd be able to join. :|
By Quiznor 2012-11-30 14:17:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Due to overwhelming interest,im closing recruitment till I sort out everyone's jobs and stuff.
By Narb 2012-11-30 17:13:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Quiznor said: »
Since my usual MNK *** off to spend all his day being gay and fish all day instead of helping me out like he promised (not naming no names) I'm looking to recruit the following....
You kinda *** off for 6ish months not really fair to call a person out like that.
 Ragnarok.Pumpkinescobar
By Ragnarok.Pumpkinescobar 2012-11-30 17:13:35
Link | Quote | Reply

hey quiz,

Since "you know who" has *** off to fish bot all day and not do events at a normal EST time like the rest of the world. I would like to get in on that Salvage group. You know my jobs and whatnot and my MNK lifts so hard i break bar bells in half like pretzels. Based on being so awesome i would need to get my item list finished before anyone else which is only reasonable due to the likely underwhelming group you will find from a post.

Be aware i would leave you behind once real people wanted to get in on doing it. This server needs more Burtgang's running around feeding tp to spam circle blade or whatever it is they do these days.

You have my info so left me know when you are ready to start.

Peace,
<3 Pumpkinescobar <3
[+]
By Narb 2012-11-30 17:24:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't find the paint.
 Ragnarok.Phuoc
By Ragnarok.Phuoc 2012-12-01 08:49:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Pumpkinescobar said: »
hey quiz,

Since "you know who" has *** off to fish bot all day and not do events at a normal EST time like the rest of the world. I would like to get in on that Salvage group. You know my jobs and whatnot and my MNK lifts so hard i break bar bells in half like pretzels. Based on being so awesome i would need to get my item list finished before anyone else which is only reasonable due to the likely underwhelming group you will find from a post.

Be aware i would leave you behind once real people wanted to get in on doing it. This server needs more Burtgang's running around feeding tp to spam circle blade or whatever it is they do these days.

You have my info so left me know when you are ready to start.

Peace,
<3 Pumpkinescobar <3

Can i have your children??? Promise ill feed ash too!!

Victoly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Ragnarok.Lulo
user: Lulo
By Ragnarok.Lulo 2012-12-07 01:58:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Im in whm rdm sch brd blu thf useful jobs for this