users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » Newer player looking for LS
Newer player looking for LS
 Ragnarok.Raxtin
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
By Ragnarok.Raxtin 2012-11-07 10:38:18
Link | Quote | Reply

My friend and I have been playing for the past two weeks but I've been wondering if there was any linkshell that'd accept us. Just looking for a linkshell that talks during the evening (around 8PM PST to 1AM PST), maybe answer some questions since we are both new players. Let me know, thanks!
 Ragnarok.Afania
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2012-11-09 01:46:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Apply here: http://www.cynosure-online.com/forums/
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
user: Slyshen1
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2012-11-09 05:15:51
Link | Quote | Reply

If you're just looking for a social shell let me know, I'd gladly give you one to a linkshell made by one of my good friends. We mainly just have a good time and help each other when it's necessary, no planned/mandatory events. Anyone and everyone is welcome!:)

By the way, no application, this is a game not a job! :D
 Ragnarok.Hotkarl
user: hotkarl
By Ragnarok.Hotkarl 2012-11-09 13:07:04
Link | Quote | Reply

^ applying for linkshells online is so stupid lol. And if you haven't found an ls by now, pm me.. I have a great social shell.
 Ragnarok.Hotkarl
user: hotkarl
By Ragnarok.Hotkarl 2012-11-09 16:29:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Pm not working as usual, I'll find you in game later after work
 Ragnarok.Afania
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2012-11-09 17:06:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hotkarl said: »
^ applying for linkshells online is so stupid lol. And if you haven't found an ls by now, pm me.. I have a great social shell.

No it isn't stupid, it's just a way to introduce yourself, nothing more and nothing less.

The link I posted is a social LS, and often help newer/returning players. I recommend it for any newer/returning player because it'd be easier to find ppl that's on the same progress, and play together. Since OP is new, it's better for him to find player that's also new, so they can do LB quest/missions together.

The point of "applying", is not about scaring anyone away or reject anyone, but to give player a chance to introduce themselves on the forum. So everyone knows his background, his mission progress, job he'd be playing, and if he's brand new or 2nd char etc. Otherwise you'd just pearl a complete stranger without knowing his progress/job. It's easier to get into the game if you know more about others, and others know more about you.