users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » Ragnarok PST Players
Ragnarok PST Players
 Ragnarok.Pesh
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
By Ragnarok.Pesh 2012-10-03 10:55:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Been looking for some cool PST players to run around with. I'm usually on most nights from around 7 or 8 my time until about midnight.

Haven't seen that many shouts for events or any shells that start around that time.

So I guess that leads me to the next point. Is the server just unforgiving to PST players? I've definitely noticed a decline in evening activities since I returned from a small break a few months ago.

I mainly run around THF or NIN & WHM dual box, but would be nice to see if there are people out there like me who are looking for things to do.

Cheers!
- Pesh
 Ragnarok.Afania
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2012-10-06 05:47:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Pesh said: »
Been looking for some cool PST players to run around with. I'm usually on most nights from around 7 or 8 my time until about midnight.

Haven't seen that many shouts for events or any shells that start around that time.

So I guess that leads me to the next point. Is the server just unforgiving to PST players? I've definitely noticed a decline in evening activities since I returned from a small break a few months ago.

I mainly run around THF or NIN & WHM dual box, but would be nice to see if there are people out there like me who are looking for things to do.

Cheers!
- Pesh

I'm also PST and play pretty late ;) Let me know what you're interested to do.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [96 days between previous and next post]
By Sukara 2013-01-10 14:37:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I feel that my husband and me are in the same boat about this server being unforgiving with events/shouts for PST players to do. It's getting to the point where low-manning fights isn't cutting it anymore and it's very frustrating.

If there's any friendly PST players or linkshells out there, please let me know. ^^

Edit: Ah almost forgot. I go by Sukarachan on the server. :)
 Bismarck.Elijahwon
Server: Bismarck
user: Elijahwon
By Bismarck.Elijahwon 2013-01-27 20:25:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Have any of you formed a shell or found a pst shell yet? I am looking for the same thing and would be willing to move.
 Ragnarok.Afania
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2013-02-04 02:49:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Elijahwon said: »
Have any of you formed a shell or found a pst shell yet? I am looking for the same thing and would be willing to move.

Well I'm not in PST timezone anymore plus I can't play FFXI anymore! But I'm still interested in doing lowman events on weekend if I can get back!
 Ragnarok.Hotkarl
user: hotkarl
By Ragnarok.Hotkarl 2013-02-17 20:14:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm pst -1 and play late due to work.. I'm interested in any kind of event shell that runs late also. Pm me in game.. Willing to play any jobs I have and most are geared well. Interested in ADL,legion,salvage2 if possible.