Uh.... Slvg Gear For Nostalgia: Do You Need It?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » Uh.... slvg gear for nostalgia: do you need it?
Uh.... slvg gear for nostalgia: do you need it?
 Ragnarok.Eriina
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Eriina
By Ragnarok.Eriina 2012-06-28 21:15:18
Link | Quote | Reply

First of, ragnarok server.

So I was reading this thread:
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/31572/what-is-one-old-gear-set-that-u-still-want-to-get
And I was surprised to see just how many people seem to want salvage gear, complete unfinished sets, etc.

I farm alex daily and, as such, am flooring this gear daily. If there's anyone out there that wants to rep one of my mules and scoop up the gear, you're welcome to contact me. Can take any competent DD, healer or Thf. At least it'll save me the trouble of boxing that character.

I'll be the first to tell you that this is a terrible deal. I'm raking in a ton of alex. But, I'm doing that solo anyway and intend to continue doing so.

I wouldn't think anyone was interested in this gear but, like I said, saw that thread > nostalgia > ??? > I'm flooring the pieces anyway so..... there it is!
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [38 days between previous and next post]
 Ragnarok.Hotkarl
user: hotkarl
By Ragnarok.Hotkarl 2012-08-05 16:22:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm interested in a few pieces and love salvage. I work in remote locations 3 outta 5 weeks at a time, so my play times are fewer then id like. send me a /tell in game if I'm on and I'll defenatly tag along if I'm not busy with ls.
 Ragnarok.Takagi
user: Takagi
By Ragnarok.Takagi 2012-08-05 16:30:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, I believe I read that the neo salvage gear will use the old pieces, just like how they did neo limbus gear, so I would suggest getting these pieces anyways in preparation for the salvage update. Although with the stats most of the neo limbus gear had ... who knows
 Shiva.Paulu
Server: Shiva
user: Paulu
By Shiva.Paulu 2012-08-05 17:04:00
Link | Quote | Reply

If the new gear follows suit of new limbus gear I'd be happy with more haste on my usu feet.