Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » Legion LS do you need it
Legion LS do you need it
 Ragnarok.Afania
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2012-06-26 16:38:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Legion LS looking for members, aiming to obtain all clear titles and getting ex/rare gears.

Rare scroll/gear will be sell and split for members attended, ex/rare lotting is based on DKP. All attendance are not mandatory.

Currently looking for relic/empy shield PLD, SMN with all avatars and capped bloodpact delay-, SCH with 500+ enhancing, BRD with empy, COR with WF and last stand merit, and well geared DD job.

Please send a /tell or PM me or Ganukay if you're interested, with use-able jobs/SJ/gear set, thanks.

Edit: Forget to add event time is Mon 6~7PM PST, and will probably add Fri 9PM PST soon if enough people on Fri too.
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2012-07-03 00:08:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump, still looking for member, please check out HouseAtreus Legion thread for all job requirement http://rockhak.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=halegion

Let me know if you are interested and have a job that fits the requirement, ty.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [42 days between previous and next post]
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2012-08-14 03:43:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Bumpppppppppppppp

Going to try Hall of Mul next Monday 6PM PST, still looking for member atm. Looking for competent,focused and highly motivated player aiming to get Mul clear!

Currently looking for:

Well geared DDs, if you have a DD job, thinks your DD is good at doing dmg, have decent DD gear such as Nyzul/empy/relic/Mythic, and have a decent DT- set, come! Mainly prefer Rag DRK or WAR with Reso merit, but well geared MNK SAM DRG still accepted!

SMN: Looking for SMN with all avatar, capped Summoning magic skill and capped BP delay-!

SCH: Looking for SCH with 500+ enhancing(or at least able to cap magic haste), BLM SJ, and capable of stunning TP move(no huge internet lag)
 Valefor.Kiaru
Server: Valefor
user: Shiyo
By Valefor.Kiaru 2012-08-14 03:45:28
Link | Quote | Reply

No SCH needs 500 enhancing magic, ever. It needs to stop being a requirement for someone to play SCH. Even if it's not a requirement, it shouldn't ever be mentioned at all.
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2012-08-14 03:49:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Kiaru said: »
No SCH needs 500 enhancing magic, ever. It needs to stop being a requirement for someone to play SCH.

Ragnarok.Afania said: »
SCH: Looking for SCH with 500+ enhancing(or at least able to cap magic haste), BLM SJ, and capable of stunning TP move(no huge internet lag)
[+]
 Valefor.Kiaru
user: Shiyo
By Valefor.Kiaru 2012-08-14 03:49:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't even put the 500 enhancing thing, it's just stupid to even mention.

A legion SCH needs: /BLM, /RDM, capped enhancing/elemental/dark magic,enhancing merits, full af3+2/af1/af2(this will cap embrava's magic haste with enhancing merits), a fast cast set, a macc/dark magic set for stun, a cure set, and a nuking set.

Base enhancing: 404, AF3+2 hat +10, AF1 pants +15, merits +16. 445 total, caps your embrava haste. Very easy to get set, just basic gear.

This is why it makes me angry when I see "500+ enhancing skill SCH", you easily cap your embrava's haste(only thing that matters) with very easy to get standard SCH gear.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-08-14 03:52:57
Link | Quote | Reply

430~435 enhancing skill to cap magic haste for whoever's curious or whatever
[+]
 Fenrir.Jinjo
VIP
Server: Fenrir
user: Minjo
By Fenrir.Jinjo 2012-08-14 03:53:42
Link | Quote | Reply

A legion SCH needs: Capped enhancing, full af3+2/af1/af2(this will cap embrava's magic haste), a fast cast set, a macc set for stun, a cure set, and a nuking set.

You sound mad.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2012-08-21 03:15:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump, looking for a new PLD since our PLD just decided to quit XI. Looking for PLD with Ochain or Aegis with movement speed+ and twilight set.
 Bismarck.Helel
Server: Bismarck
user: Billzey
By Bismarck.Helel 2012-08-21 05:18:56
Link | Quote | Reply

A legion SCH needs: /BLM, /RDM, capped enhancing/elemental/dark magic,enhancing merits, full af3+2/af1/af2(this will cap embrava's magic haste with enhancing merits), a fast cast set, a macc/dark magic set for stun, a cure set, and a nuking set.

Base enhancing: 404, AF3+2 hat +10, AF1 pants +15, merits +16. 445 total, caps your embrava haste. Very easy to get set, just basic gear.

This is why it makes me angry when I see "500+ enhancing skill SCH", you easily cap your embrava's haste(only thing that matters) with very easy to get standard SCH gear.

Uh . . . obviously the "500+ enhancing skill" is referring to 6/tic regain, not capping haste. I'm not saying that you need 6/tic regain, but it certainly doesn't hurt to have it. Or, to rephrase, why bring a SCH with 445 enhancing skill over someone with 500+?
[+]
By leva 2012-08-21 06:56:12
Link | Quote | Reply

500+ onry
 Bismarck.Faelar
Server: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-08-21 07:03:55
Link | Quote | Reply

There are way more important things to consider when recruiting for a group than "OMG DO YOU HAZ 500+ ENHANCING SKILLZ?"

1. Do they have a good attitude?
2. Are they willing to communicate with the rest of the group?
3. Do they follow instructions?
4. Did they do some prior research of the event? If not, are they willing to before the next run to get "up to speed"?

My point is, you -could- be passing up great players just because you are more concerned with a few pieces of gear. You could recruit the player WITH the gear and they still be a terrible player/team member. There's always that chance.

Gear can be gotten over time. Better yet, if they are only missing a few pieces YOU COULD HELP THEM GET WHAT THEY NEED.

Gear helps, but teamwork and communication goes a long way towards the success of a run.

Not hating, so dont even go there. Just offering some tips.
[+]
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-08-21 07:22:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't see the problem with Afania's recruitment.
Let's say you have to hire someone for your organization, two people equally qualified for the bare minimum requirements show up but one of them has a master. Who do you chose?

Why settle for a lower standard when you can get the best? Is haste more important? Sure, but why disregard the additional bonus. Having someone with maxed skill just shows they put effort in what they do.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2012-08-21 07:24:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Faelar said: »
There are way more important things to consider when recruiting for a group than "OMG DO YOU HAZ 500+ ENHANCING SKILLZ?"

1. Do they have a good attitude?
2. Are they willing to communicate with the rest of the group?
3. Do they follow instructions?
4. Did they do some prior research of the event? If not, are they willing to before the next run to get "up to speed"?

My point is, you -could- be passing up great players just because you are more concerned with a few pieces of gear. You could recruit the player WITH the gear and they still be a terrible player/team member. There's always that chance.

Gear can be gotten over time. Better yet, if they are only missing a few pieces YOU COULD HELP THEM GET WHAT THEY NEED.

Gear helps, but teamwork and communication goes a long way towards the success of a run.

Oh, I understand this just as well(I've been observing player performance in event all the time), and value those a lot too, but when recruiter is recruiting for ppl with certain job, and you don't know your target, you have to write down physical trait. Anyone can tell you "I'm a good player, have good attitude, have good communication" etc. But that's way too abstract for a recruitment msg. Those personal trait like fast reaction, good communication can only be known after you actually work with them. But gear/skill level you get to know right away.

It's just like a company recruiting for ppl, every company will ask something like "3 years of experience!" "X certificate or Y degree only!" "Skilled at certain area only!" But they're not going to really know what type of ppl they're getting until they get them. They may ended up getting very skilled employee but they're not a team player.

And the fact is, even those without enough experience, they often still give it a try when applying for the job anyways.

The requirement there is more or less just a standard, like all company recruiting msg, if you're interested, but missing some piece of gear, but capable of getting the job done very well and able to catch up in not very long time fame, send a /tell anyways.

As for enhancing debate, I think I stated very clearly, I accept ppl without 500 enhancing as long as you can stun. Idk where's all the hate came from.
[+]