Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » Looking to join a Neo-Nyzul group
Looking to join a Neo-Nyzul group
 Ragnarok.Raizensun
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Raizensun
By Ragnarok.Raizensun 2012-06-12 09:17:36
Link | Quote | Reply

99 sam {90 masa) looking to join a Neo Nyzul group est playtimes all day Sunday and Monday Tues-Sat 8pm est to midnite. Also can make oils and podwers for DDs if needed.
 Ragnarok.Gunit
user: Gunit
By Ragnarok.Gunit 2012-06-12 09:47:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Is that WS set in your profile something you really use or used at one point?
 Ragnarok.Raizensun
By Ragnarok.Raizensun 2012-06-27 19:58:18
Link | Quote | Reply

bump
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2012-06-27 20:02:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I suggest you branch out a bit to make yourself more useful/sought, sams are a dime a dozen.
 Cerberus.Tikal
Server: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-06-27 20:10:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Nyzul has a lot to do with how well a DD functions. Avoiding aggro where necessary, training everything when needed, initiative and efficiency in movement, assessing floor layouts and patterns, efficiency in checking mobs/tabbing for appropriate names, memorizing family/leader names or phrasing, understanding lamp functions and procedures, and finally output (And I'm sure there's more stuff I missed). Output is an incredibly important feature, but if you fail at one or more of the other ones, you will fail. I know plenty of DDs who can copy TP and WS sets, mash a WS well enough, but can't get some of the other stuff down, making them a hindrance more than a help.

On the note of DD'ing, Stardiver SAM can be a monster if applied right. May want to look into it.
 Ragnarok.Raizensun
By Ragnarok.Raizensun 2012-06-27 21:51:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Tbh I am pretty good at Neo I just need to do it more often I got to 84 just 2 days ago I also have Stardiver Tikai.