RDM/WHM Head Haste?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Puppet Master » RDM/WHM head haste?
RDM/WHM head haste?
 Quetzalcoatl.Freddles
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Freddles
By Quetzalcoatl.Freddles 2012-05-11 13:45:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello,

I was wondering if any of you know if I need to be a particular level, equip a specific attachment or use a maneuver of any kind to have my puppet cast haste on me? On wiki it says it should start doing it around 132 skill but I've never seen it happen yet, and I have Protect and Shell on so that's not the problem. I'm starting to wonder if my Gustav is broken :P Please fellow PUPs, help me out!
 Quetzalcoatl.Freddles
By Quetzalcoatl.Freddles 2012-05-11 17:27:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Well nevermind, I got the answer to my question, the puppet starts hasting you at level 50 PUP :P
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
Guildwork Premium
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2012-05-11 21:49:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Freddles said: »
Well nevermind, I got the answer to my question, the puppet starts hasting you at level 50 PUP :P

It's worth noting that you will get Haste from the WHM frame far more often than you will from the RDM frame. Haste will be the very last buff RDM will cast on you, if you don't have stoneskin and phalanx on he wont cast it on you from what I've noticed so far, although I haven't purposely messed around with trying different maneuvers/attachments to get him to make it a priority. WHM frame however will pretty much keep it on you full time as long as Pro/Shell are up.
 Quetzalcoatl.Freddles
By Quetzalcoatl.Freddles 2012-05-11 22:02:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for answering :) I've mostly played with WHM so far but had tried RDM a bit earlier today and didn't cast it, but WHM started doing it as soon as I hit 50 XD
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
Guildwork Premium
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2012-05-11 22:05:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Good to hear. You should play around with RDM some, SS + Phalanx is amazing from RDM, and those cure IV's hit around 600HP too.