Diabolic LS - Ragnarok

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXIV » Ragnarok » Diabolic LS - Ragnarok
Diabolic LS - Ragnarok
By KadeDoom 2012-04-02 18:59:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolic LS is recruiting NA EST,CST time based players that are looking to join a established solid linkshell. X:5 Y:3 see me in game.
By KadeDoom 2012-04-08 23:07:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Really looking for some more quality players, and outstanding citizens to join our LS, We raid hard in Diabolic, pic below says it all.

You to can become a member, if you think you got the right stuff.
By sceptre 2012-04-09 06:15:21
Link | Quote | Reply

GJ guys hope you are all doing well over there and goodluck with your recruiting, =)
By KadeDoom 2012-04-09 11:53:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Thx bud, ya its going well here on the new server, we've recruited some decent people so far, having a lot of fun if you can't tell.
By Otomis 2012-04-11 05:27:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello all (*^.^*)

I am a long time FF/Square player. I was very dedicated to FFXI for years and moved on about 6 months ago to check out other games in the market. Needless to say all other MMOs fall short of the epic-ness I have become accustom to in the FF series.

I am now at a stand still, continue to look for a new MMO (which seems endlessly hopeless, lol), Go back to FFXI (although I am not sure the future progress of the game is what I am looking for now), and where I am leaning ever closer to is becoming part of the FFXIV community! ;)

I was the player who had my copy pre ordered. and opened up my shimmy box, went through all the install and updates just to quit 5 days later.

I hear that the game has drastically improved however and really want to give it a serious go with other dedicated MMO players like myself. So if you guys would care to take on a noob such as myself or any other guild for that matter, let me know.

Thanks You (*^.^*)

Sorry for the Edit: just wanted to add. it would be great to find LS who has TS or Vent. I really enjoy being bale to get to know my LS mates on a voice program.
By KadeDoom 2012-04-11 16:28:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Well we are mainly a NA LS, we do have some EU players in here, and we mostly raid EST, CST time zones, so really would be up to you to join or not, like I said we have some EU players so you would have people to play with in the LS.
By KadeDoom 2012-04-14 21:13:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolic tossed down on a 5 chest speed run at Vale below are the happy campers that got the win and achievement.

Good Job guys
By KadeDoom 2012-04-14 22:45:43
Link | Quote | Reply

We are still recruiting, but have limited recruitment to players in our time zones, mainly EST, and CST, if you are an EU player wanting to join, all combat and magic need to be r50 so you can raid with the other EU members, all of our EU members are finished with exp.
By KadeDoom 2012-04-19 20:37:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolic Linkshell Recruiting

Recruiting players that have all Combat and Magic jobs rank 50 and have cleared their AF for the new classes.

For the most part we're gonna be looking for people that want to Raid. Darkhold, The Aurum Vale, Cutter's Cry, Moogle, some of the LS has moved here to Ragnarok already have 7/7 Ifrit weapons, so Ifrit will not be stressed as a raid event, but the rest we wanna hammer down on and clear for items and achievements.

Our LS is mostly EST, CST time zones, if you are not in our time zone, then raiding will be an issue. If you already raid with another LS on here, then Diabolic is not for you. Our LS is the only shell we want you to raid with. We are not here to teach you our strategy's for you to leave or teach another LS.

We have our own ventrillo server so when we raid, we expect players to be on it to communicate during said events, even if you don't talk, being able to listen to what is going on is just as important.

We are a Raid Type Linkshell and expect the people we recruit to be professional, and courteous to other players on the server.

Kade Doom

If you would like to apply to join go to our website at:

Diabolic Website

Fill out the questionnaire then someone will contact you for further information.
By KadeDoom 2012-05-15 12:23:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Right now all we are looking for are players in our time zones, EST, CST, hard core raiding, must be active, if in another raid LS, we won't recruit you.
 Ragnarok.Tarusclera
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: theark
By Ragnarok.Tarusclera 2012-05-16 05:57:00
Link | Quote | Reply

at least you stop to just stand in uldan ^^
By KadeDoom 2012-06-07 17:45:26
Link | Quote | Reply

We appreciate all the players interesting in joining the LS, but Honestly we are just looking for people in our time zones, EST, and CST, that are online and want to play when we are. Lately there have been a lot of EU people wanting to become members, but the issue is the time zones, when EU people are on we are not, and when we are on EU players usually are not, so that is a problem. If you are in the EU time zones, then would be feasible for you to try and find an EU LS with people that play when you do.

So again we are recruiting people into the LS, as long as you are in the EST, or CST, even PST will work if your schedule is around when we play. All jobs R50, and the desire to raid, and are extremely active, if you don't play a lot or like to raid, then Diabolic is not the LS for you.

Thanks
Kade