Neo-nyzul isle
First Page 2
 Ragnarok.Daffel
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: daffel
By Ragnarok.Daffel 2012-04-02 06:50:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Looking for a neo-nyzul isle static as I'm currently groupless and with the recent update it makes getting the piece's you want much easier. If I get the level of interest I am after can sort out a day/time from there.

I currently have Lv99 SAM and WHM geared pretty ok but can level another job if needed. (SCH probably)

Have a solid understanding of "old" nyzul isle tactics but never tried neo nyzul isle yet but I imagine there is not too much difference aside from the difficuly level. My one problem with this particular event is I can be a bit of a yahoo >.>.

Anyone is welcome to join and can always do old style runs if anyone is still shaky on anything like lamps but at this stage in the game I expect everyone to eat that stuff for breakfast!

Can PM me on here or just reply to the thread. Hope this does not sound like a lonely hearts add too much ._.
 Ragnarok.Daffel
By Ragnarok.Daffel 2012-04-02 06:56:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Also just found this thanks to Lakshmi:Byrth in the uncharted thread.

http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/Nyzul_Isle_Uncharted_Area_Survey/Strategy

If you can tick all these boxes it would be great <3
 Ragnarok.Daffel
By Ragnarok.Daffel 2012-04-02 18:00:09
Link | Quote | Reply

/bump
 Sylph.Knala
Server: Sylph
user: nala
By Sylph.Knala 2012-04-02 18:35:12
Link | Quote | Reply

so where do i get the moded dats for lamps?
 Ragnarok.Daffel
By Ragnarok.Daffel 2012-04-03 03:18:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Knala said: »

No idea sorry, I neever change my dats D:
 Fenrir.Kut
Server: Fenrir
user: Kutsurabi
By Fenrir.Kut 2012-04-03 04:35:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Knala said: »

You're going to have to find an already-altered folder of DATs to replace your own or just download POLUtils from the google code site and change them manually
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2012-04-03 05:52:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Or download POLUtils and the Salvage NI "Alpha" (lots of name changes) or "Beta" (just Zhayolm and Lamps) xml from my pastebin. View Changes, Apply Changeset, navigate to the xml file. I would recommend the alpha, as it gives useful information on NMs.

http://www.pastebin.com/u/Byrth
 Ragnarok.Afania
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2012-04-10 17:36:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Since there's already a thread may as well use this one instead of new one:
Looking for PST timezone player interested in doing Nyzul Uncharted on Rag server. PM me if you have a well geared DD,or SCH with 500+ enhancing.

EDIT:Mainly looking for SCH....
 Ragnarok.Daffel
By Ragnarok.Daffel 2012-04-10 17:40:08
Link | Quote | Reply

You beat me to bumping it afa D: You guys run too late for me as I keep falling asleep...

People interested in joining as a warning it usually becomes question time.

If it's a SCH slot - how high is your enhancing magic. If DDer how well geared and which time zone are the three biggie's I'm looking for to make the magic happen
 Fenrir.Jinjo
VIP
user: Minjo
By Fenrir.Jinjo 2012-04-10 17:41:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I know you were trying to find people and everything, but if someone would like to join me instead that'd be cool.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ecaroh
user: Ecaroh
By Ragnarok.Ecaroh 2012-04-11 07:53:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Id like to find a group to run with a couple nights a week. I also dont mind back tracking for some clears for peeps at least half the runs.

Check my FFXI Ranking which includes Captain. Im EST time and go ghost at midnight. I try to get at least 5.5 hours of sleep for work :P Im on xbox but have PC close by for Vent or Teamspeak.

All my 12 jobs are pretty good but my best are my BB-mnk or DNC that I play the most. 4/5 +2s (hopefully 5/5 this weekend) .. My COR is pretty good for VW but not really a NNI job I guess.

Im busy with LS stuff on T, W, TH nights but rest of the week and weekend Im bored.

Drop me a PM or tell If you can use me. I do have a BLU friend that packs a freakn DD wallop that would go with me if timing is right. Chuangtse has a Mini Almace and 5/5 +2s.

I also have a Pimp butt whm or blm mule if needed for runic post duty.

Later
Eca
 Odin.Sawtelle
Server: Odin
user: tooheyv
By Odin.Sawtelle 2012-04-11 08:14:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I just want to point out schs dont "need" 500 enhancing magic. Although it is nice and improves regain TP, we commonly run with 1-2 schs that are only in the 400s and have yet to have a run where we would have won with a 500skill sch, but lost with our 400 skill ones.
 Ragnarok.Nekradarken
By Ragnarok.Nekradarken 2012-04-12 07:09:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I am interested in joining a set party for Neo-Nyzul Isle. I usually play at night time (GMT+1). Melee job wise, I have MNK (vere), NIN (kannagi), and SAM. You can contact me in game.
 Asura.Alkimi
Server: Asura
user: Alkimi
By Asura.Alkimi 2012-04-12 07:15:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Sawtelle said: »
I just want to point out schs dont "need" 500 enhancing magic. Although it is nice and improves regain TP, we commonly run with 1-2 schs that are only in the 400s and have yet to have a run where we would have won with a 500skill sch, but lost with our 400 skill ones.

500 skill is pretty difficult to hit without Augmented AF2+2 body, Augmented Kirin's Pole and Rubeus Boots (which are a lie and don't exist).

If you can't get anywhere near 500 then the important number to hit is 420, which is the point where Embrava+Haste spell will cap magical haste. Anything between that and 500 is then just extra Regen.
 Odin.Sheelay
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2012-04-12 07:38:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I want to try Neo Nyzul too :(
 Ragnarok.Daffel
By Ragnarok.Daffel 2012-04-12 07:39:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you for all the responses. Would like everyone who is interested in coming to gather togeather in white gate at midnight - 1am GMT+1 (6-7pm EST I believe) on Saturday.

This is when I plan on doing the runs so if there is a problem with this day/time PM on here or contact me in game. Figure if we all get togeather will be easier to figure out what we need and may even be able to give it a bash.

Thank you for the patience =)
 Ragnarok.Daffel
By Ragnarok.Daffel 2012-04-12 07:41:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Sheelay said: »
I want to try Neo Nyzul too :(

SAAAAAMMMMMEEEEEEE :p
 Fenrir.Dragonimi
user: Dragonimi
By Fenrir.Dragonimi 2012-04-12 08:08:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Jinjo said: »
I know you were trying to find people and everything, but if someone would like to join me instead that'd be cool.

What time? I have SCH leveled but not geared yet, so would be crappy Embrava if I was on enhancing Duty, But my MNK is pretty good.
 Ragnarok.Godsmack
By Ragnarok.Godsmack 2012-04-12 08:38:25
Link | Quote | Reply

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME...TRYED MUCH TIME WITH FRIEND ON SKYPE,OUR BEST IS 73...IN LIKE 25 RUNS...U CANT WIN AGAINST RANDOM...
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2012-04-12 08:44:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Godsmack said: »
DONT WASTE YOUR TIME...TRYED MUCH TIME WITH FRIEND ON SKYPE,OUR BEST IS 73...IN LIKE 25 RUNS...U CANT WIN AGAINST RANDOM...

wut
[+]
 Odin.Tsuneo
user: Tsuneo
By Odin.Tsuneo 2012-04-12 08:47:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I believe he's saying him and his friend tried while they were communicating on Skype. My guess is lack of quality for someone in the group because people should be able to at least make 80.
 Ragnarok.Nekradarken
By Ragnarok.Nekradarken 2012-04-12 11:24:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Just to clarify, do you mean Saturday 1 am GMT+1 (Friday 6pm EST) or Sunday 1 am GMT+1 (Saturday 6pm EST)? People who are interested to join should play on PC.
 Ragnarok.Daffel
By Ragnarok.Daffel 2012-04-12 14:55:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry if there was any confusion saturday night(sunday morning) 12/1am GMT+1 so Friday 6-7pm EST.
 Ragnarok.Daffel
By Ragnarok.Daffel 2012-04-12 18:16:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Daffel said: »
Sorry if there was any confusion saturday night(sunday morning) 12/1am GMT+1 so Friday 6-7pm EST.

Derp :p meant saturday night. Tried posting the edit on my iphone and it almost exploded ; ;
 Ragnarok.Arcalimo
user: arcalimo
By Ragnarok.Arcalimo 2012-04-15 09:42:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm interested on a serious static too, I'm used to the nyzul system.
Send a message here or /tell ingame if you need a blu or a sch, i tend to leave the char online when im away so if i dont reply just send the message here :p

edit: I'm in GMT +2 zone and i usually play at night (21:30-01:00~)during the week, i'm more flexible on the weekend.
 Cerberus.Deadplaything
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Deadplaything 2012-04-15 10:54:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Did a few runs last night got to floor 89 with 1 sch, apoc drk, almace blu,amano sam, mandau thf, and a bard, we hit every boss on the way up some how, got 3 lamp floors and a brain jack chariot. Was hectic, but I can see with the right luck its possible to hit 100.
 Ragnarok.Raizensun
user: Raizensun
By Ragnarok.Raizensun 2012-04-15 10:55:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I also would like some of this if I am online just drop a line
 Ragnarok.Ecaroh
user: Ecaroh
By Ragnarok.Ecaroh 2012-04-16 13:30:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I sat in WG from 5:45 - 7:15pm EST on Saturday night with party sign up and comment and it was a ghost town. Did I get the time wrong?

I'm still up for a static. /tell Eca

/em goes to PL SCH.
(and before you say it I'm an Old school career RDM which has given me a good Enhancing base. :P ) Plus I saved all the abby seals. Bet I have enough for full AF2 waiting on mule. LOL

lateru
Ecaroh
 Ragnarok.Afania
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2012-04-16 23:49:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump, Nyzul uncharted static still looking for a SCH^^;, it's 5/6 atm, we do it on Sun 6~7 PM PST(maybe can change time if everyone agrees to)
First Page 2